Sanity Report of A Spoonful of Agent Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viscount Greenleaf
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:47 pm
Today (Monday 25th of Dec, 2006) ms. Spoonful has started treatment, in accordance with court order # 6252. She is taking pills for her obsession with all things Kingdom Hearts. We've started her on paopu fruit, expecting results immediatly. Side effects include (but are not limited to) optical insanity, seeing things that aren't there.

User Image
We wish Spoonful the best of luck. If her behaviour fails to improve, she will be sent to the Happy Home for.. severe treatment. Please don't post here without the patient's permission.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:37 pm
[ You're giving me ]

-Table of Contents-
There's insanity here, here, and here.

Post I: (Viscount's Post) Sanity Report
Post II: Table of Contents
Post III: About Agent
Post IV: About Roxas
Post V: Events
Post VI: The Medicine
Post VII: Roxas and the Paopu
Post VIII: The Story
Post IX: Acquaintances
Post X: Photo Album
Post XI: Reserved
Post XII: Reserved
Post XIII: Reserved
Post XIV: Reserved
Post XV: Credits

[ Too many things ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:39 pm
[ Lately, you're all I need ]

-Agent-
Yay, I'm crazy. Go me.

Birth Name: Oya
Nicknames: Agent, Spoonful, Spoon

Appearance: [x]
Personality: Unless provoked, calm and relaxed. But if someone tries to go against one of the few things that she feels strongly about, then she won't let it go and will argue with that person, even if she's completely wrong.
Dislikes: SPIDERS.
[ Oh, you smiled at me and said: ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:40 pm
[ "Don't get me wrong I love you," ]

User Image
-Roxas-
A Nobody can become a Somebody.

Name: Roxas
Aliases: The Key of Destiny, Number XIII, Sora's Nobody.
Species: Nobody

Personality: ?
Appearance: ...Fruit?
Dislikes: ?
Mood:

[ "But does that mean I have to meet your father?" ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:41 pm
[ "When we are older you'll understand" ]

-Events-
What's happened?

December 24th- Obtained a paopu fruit in a free raffle and started setting up the journal.
December 25th- Switched paopus with Autumn_Fury, so that she got Riku and I got Roxas. >w<
December 29th- Updated Journal with first log entry.
December 31st- Updated Journal with second log entry.

[ "What I meant when I said, 'No, I don't think life is quite that simple.'" ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:43 pm
[ When you walk away ]

-The Medicine-
Would somebody please explain what this stuff is?

User Image

The paopu fruit is a good remedy for different types of ailments -though it does have some side effects.

If not taken enough, then the effects aren't completely successful. Taking too much could be harmful to the body and mind. It is said that if two people share a paopu fruit, then their destinies will be forever connected. This has yet to be proven scientifically. In certain cases, paopu fruits may cause visual hallucinations.

[ You don't hear me say: "Please, oh baby, don't go!" ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:50 pm
[ Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight. ]

-Roxas and the Paopu-
The Nobody and the Fruit

User Image

Roxas
The youngest and newest member of the Organization, Roxas (ロクサス, Rokusasu?), the "Key of Destiny", was "born" when Sora briefly became a Heartless in Kingdom Hearts. However, due to a combination of Sora's short time as a Heartless and Kairi's heart causing Sora's revival, Roxas has no memory of being Sora. He wields two Keyblades, and controls the element of light and the Samurai Nobodies.[8] His name is an anagram of "Sora" with an "x" added.

Roxas in "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]". Roxas' first appearance was in the Special Secret Movie "Another side, Another story…" that is unlockable if the player accomplishes certain tasks in Kingdom Hearts; he was the first Organization member to be revealed. He later appeared in an additional video, "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]", for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. When pre-release screenshots and video showed this character without an Organization cloak, he was featured prominently, emphasizing his importance to the future game's plot. In the absence of an official name, fan names included Glowing-Eyed Unknown and Dual-Wielding Unknown as he appears in "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]" and Blond-Haired Kid or BHK when he was shown in his Twilight Town outfit. The Square Enix-given name in Kingdom Hearts Series α Ultimania ~Introduction of Kingdom Hearts II~ was Misterious Boy [sic] (謎の少年, Nazo no Shōnen?).

He is voiced by Jesse McCartney in the English version of Kingdom Hearts II and Koki Uchiyama in the Japanese version.

Story:

Roxas after being placed in the Twilight Town simulation.During Roxas' time in the Organization, he and Axel became best friends, but because Roxas had no prior memories of his life before and had many questions as to why he was chosen as a Keybearer, Roxas deserted to find answers the Organization was unable or unwilling to give.

Riku, motivated by his desire to help Sora regain his memories and awaken, confronted Roxas in the World that Never Was. Roxas was victorious in the first encounter; after Riku changed his form to take possession of the power of darkness, Roxas was defeated. Riku took him to DiZ who placed Roxas in a virtual Twilight Town created within Sora's memories without any memory of the Organization and with a fabricated identity to throw off his pursuers. But while Naminé restored Sora's memories as DiZ wished, Roxas is affected by seeing his other self's memories in dreams. As a result of DiZ's scheme, Roxas lived a normal life in a simulated Twilight Town until his past came back to haunt him when Axel infiltrated the simulated town to save him from DiZ.

Despite Axel's attempts to stop him and the reclamation of his memories as the thirteenth member of the Organization, Roxas merged with Sora in the beginning of the game as part of DiZ's plan of revenge to use a "complete" Sora to fight the rest of the Organization. However, he appeared two more times near the end of the game in the World That Never Was. The first was a confrontation with Sora that led to a one-on-one fight. The fight is never fully explained and is left open for interpretation. Roxas appears once again with Naminé before Kairi enters the corridor of darkness back to Destiny Islands. He and Naminé imply that they will not fade but live on within Sora and Kairi as both a part of them and as their own separate beings, as seen in the ending cinematic when they smile at each other through their other selves.

User Image
(^ Riku's hand)
Paopu Fruit
The Paopu Fruit is a yellow, star shaped fruit from the hit game Kingdom Hearts. It is said that if two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives, no matter what.

[ It's hard to let it go... ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:01 pm
[ Hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning, ]

-The Story-
When everything spiraled out of control

[ Is a little later on. ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:03 pm
[ Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all... ]

-Acquaintances-
Hey, I know you! ...I think.

Autumn-
Ati(?)-

Manda-

Ruri-
[ Nothing's like before ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:20 pm
[ In you and I there's a new land, ]

-Image Gallery-
The insanity just won't go away.

User Image

[ Angels in flight ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:25 pm
[ My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah ]

-Reserved-
I'm saving this for later.

[ Where fears and lies melt away ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:27 pm
[ Music inside ]

-Reserved-

[ What's left of me ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:28 pm

-Reserved-

[ What's left of me ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:29 pm

-Reserved-

[ My heart's a battleground ]

A Spoonful of Agent

A Spoonful of Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:30 pm
[ You show me how to see, ]

-Credits-
Thanks a lot! <3

The Happy Home concept and art is (c) Viscount Greenleaf
Information about Roxas is from The Organization's Wikipedia article
Information about the Paopu is from the Paopu Fruit's article on answers.com
Roxas Ragnarok Sprite was made by Quikkino of deviantART
Ragnarok Online is (c) Gravity Corporation
Roxas, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II are (c) Square Enix
Gameboy Advance is (c) Nintendo
Playstation 2 is (c) Sony Computer Entertainment
Song Lyrics are from the English versions of the songs 'Simple and Clean (Remix)' and 'Sanctuary', both by Utada Hikaru.

(And thanks to Autumn_Fury, as well <3)
[ That nothing is whole, and nothing is broken ]

File Cabinet - Journals only

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas