46%  [ 7 ]
?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Morhighan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:05 pm
Explanation:
Welcome to the RP time line “Sephiroth Resurrection.” This is an alternate time line in the Final Fantasy series, taking place after Dirge of Cerberus.
--------------
Storyline:
It seems that a Sephiroth clone got a hold of the Jenova head box and some of the feathers at the scene of Sephiroth and Cloud’s battle. She seems to do nothing about them, but the other remnants want the head and existing DNA to clone Sephiroth! Ohs Noes! The hunt for the head box and feathers is on! Will the remnants be successful in re-creating The Chosen One, something not even Hojo could do? Or will they be stopped by their adversaries(Avalanche, maybe Shinra. You know the ones.)?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:06 pm
Morhighan sat in a cushy, forest green chair. It was one of many in the rooms at the Healin Lodge. She was spending some down time there because of her geostigma infection. One couldn’t tell she was infected because of the way she dressed, in long black clothes that swathed her body. The geostigma swelled through her blood and made black and purple marks that spread through her body, from her bright green eyes to her waistline. She may have been covered by it, but it was still spreading. Morhighan at the moment was writing at a leisurely pace in a book she had picked up in a shop inside of the town called Edge. The book was blank and she had taken it to transcribe the events her life. She had to rewrite many things since the original journals she kept were destroyed by time. It was vexing, but what else did she have to do?
She stopped every few minutes to look over what she had written. After she read she would return to writing. This process had gone on for hours. She was almost done transcribing the events before she and her friends went into hibernation, and then would begin writing the events after she awoke.
Morhighan stopped again, and stared out the window at the last gleams of light shining through the window shades. It was twilight, and night fell quickly. Morhighan sat in the darkness. It made no difference to her because of her ability to see in the dark. Healin lodge was silent as she reclined stiffly, frozen like a statue. She shut the journal quietly, observing the way that the spine creaked when she closed it. She closed her glowing green eyes seconds afterwards. Morhighan could sense something. Something big was coming. But what worried her most was that she felt that it had something to do with the moments of amnesia that she suffered. Every time that she had blacked out, Morhighan had found herself with stark white hair, different clothing, and no recollection of how she got to where she was. This only started happening after Hojo captured her and put her through the numerous tests.
Morhighan frowned and fiddled with her hair at the memory of that experience. Because of that man so many terrible things had happened. She suddenly tensed up in pain and growled deeply in her throat. The geostigma had begun to spread again–she could feel it moving through her blood stream. Her body could sense that the Jenova cells were unsafe, but because of her “condition” her body absorbed the cells and created more. The virus spread as her body produced the cells. It was a very painful process that others–with milder cases; besides the fact that they were human–had been cured of with the Holy rain that poured forth from the heavens at Sephiroth’s last appearance.
Morhighan’s eyes shot open. That was it. That is what she had been sensing. The avatars! Could they be trying to bring Sephiroth back?
“But they couldn’t...” she trailed. Not unless... Morhighan jumped from the chair at her final thought. The remnants might be able to track her down, and if they did that they’d find the box!
---------------
When Morhighan had awoken from her slumber she found herself at the home she had constructed. She had no idea what she was doing there, but when she checked the freezer to see if she had any blood packets she had found a black box and a bag in their place. The box was fairly scratched up and dented, and when she opened it she found that it was filled with a strange liquid. There was not much of the stuff as it looked like it had been spilled. After closing the box and placing it back inside of the fridge, Morhighan fumbled at the bag in the back of the fridge. She could see small black things crammed in the bag, and when she opened it several feathers spilled out. She collected the feathers and picked up the box, preparing to throw them away. When she approached the trash can, however, everything went black and she found herself in front of the fridge. When she opened the door the feathers and the box were back in their places. It baffled her to a high extent, but she left the items in there, hoping that an explanation would soon appear.
----------------
At the present, Morhighan grabbed La Morte which was at her side on a desk. She ran outside, wincing as the geostigma causing her great pain. She started her motorbike as soon as she was partially seated on it and sped off into the night.
Was that box and the feathers a key to brining Sephiroth back? Morhighan frowned. She had been receiving mail from Shin-ra, personally delivered by that red-headed fellow. She also recalled that she had never read any of the letters because every time she opened them she blacked out and couldn’t find them the next day. What she did remember was that they all read “Cloning Progress Report from Shin-Ra Headquarters” on the cover. Could she have somehow inadvertently have been helping resurrect Sephiroth?
This thought made Morhighan speed even faster through the desert-like plains. She could see her house in the distance. What would she find when she reached her destination?

[Hahaha, a cliffy. I just thought we’d need a great introduction to this RP, you know? Now, in the fan-fiction I am writing (that has NOTHING to do with this RP other than it has the same opening scene and main character) will have Morhighan finding the Turks Reno and Rude on her doorstep. They’ll hand over a bundle and warn her that she should watch her step. When she looks at the bundle it is, in fact, a child. The child is a clone of Yazoo. XD For the RP I was thinking about maybe a remnant or someone trying to steal Jenova’s head box and the feathers (HINT: DNA of Sephiroth.). Or whatever you guys choose. Whoever responds to this can decide, as those are just suggestions.]

Morhighan

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:10 pm
Thalon stood on a rock outside of midgar smiling to himself. He was wearing black pants that flared at the bottom a black long sleeved shirt of silk with elaborate designs in silver and green thread with green buttons that matched his eyes; his belt was small and elegant and black with a small design of 3 interlocking circles made out of silver centered around an emerald for the buckle; he was wearing a long flowing black cape with the same design as his belt on it the clasp was a small green orb held in place by a claw made of silver(the orb is obviously materia to anyone looking directly at it) to top the outfit off he was wearing a black robin hood-esque hat with a black chocobo feather in it. He started walking gracefully to intercept his target a female on a motorcycle seemed everyone had given up chocobos for the loud machines lately. when he neared his target Thalon flung out his arms unleashing thousands of blue flowers into the air they seemed to stay in the air for an unnaturally long amount of time putting the area in a perpetual flower storm.

Jean also on the plains of midgar with the same intent as Thalon except she had an added objective she had to capture both of them alive she was hiding behind a rock. Jean was wearing a green T-shirt and blue jeans her dagger equipped with hp absorb and long range attack was in her hand. She was getting quite tired and shook her head thinking back to this morning hmmph it was going to be such a nice day too she had the office to her self none of those morons hanging around she had just gone shopping for some new books then she had gotten the call two remnants in the same area she really couldn't pass the deal up and that's how she go-. she suddenly shot out of her thoughts and into reality when a flurry of flowers came around her. She leapt up her knife flashing randomly a rock 30 feet away shattering.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:31 pm
Morhighan skidded to a halt on her bike. Unfortunatly, due to momentum, she didn't stop. Instead the bike tossed her before flipping and slamming into a pile of rocks, after revolving around, creating giant skid marks. She cursed under her breath.
"Where the devil did all of these flowers come from?" She muttered, assessing herself for wounds. She found none and got up, dusting herself off.
She looked about, trying to spot the source of the flowers, as she limped over to her bike. It was completely totaled.
"Bummer." She groaned, pulling it up.
She tried starting it. The gears whined and the bike bucked, then suddenly became deathly still. She dropped it. She didn't have the time to deal with it.
Ignoring the flowers, she started running towards the house, which was about thirty feet away.

Morhighan

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Thalon sighed "hmmph why must they always try to cut the show short" he sprinted through the flowers and stepped in front of Morhighan "well hello ready to leave the stage so soon? I have a gift for you" he bowed theatrically and plucked a flower from the air he closed his fist around it when he opened it there was a clear glass orb he walked towards her his hand extended.

Jean jumped on a rock no longer flailing trying(and failing) to see over the flowers. Than she heard a voice and ran towards it suddenly stopping as the voice did. She was entirely lost inside the flowers blinded unable to see more than two feet in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:32 pm
Morhighan stopped abruptly as the figure jumped before her, then began backing away slowly from the man.
She could see something shining in his palm and she was sure that it would not be a pleasant "surprise."
The flower filled cloud began thickening around her, blinding her.
She brushed the flowers out of her way and looked about, trying to get her bearings. Perhaps she could barricade herself in her house.
She wasn't thinking too clearly, however; the geostigma had started to spread again.

Morhighan

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:11 pm
Thalon walked slowy towards her, hand still outstretched he suddenly closed it and brushed his hair from his eyes the orb was green now and seemed to crackle slightly(to those who cared to notice the clasp of his cape now contained a clear orb) . With every step he took the crackling grew slightly larger, soon small blue sparks were bouncing over his skin after about ten steps he stopped, now he was surrounded by a blue aura that had thin bolts of electricity shooting through it. "Please madam make this easy on both of us, just give me the package" His eyes flared an unatural colour of blue and seemed to grow brighter with every word.

Jean thoroughly lost amidst the flowers ran towards the crackle then the sound of Thalons voice she burst through the flowers only to find she was on the wrong side she turned and ran back into the flowers now quite frustrated with Thalons theatrics.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:26 pm
Buried under the pile of flowers was another someone, Siren. She was on her way to Midgar by foot when a sudden burst of flowers covered the place. She sneezed. Then she slowly shoved the flowers aside as she walked, making a path easier for people to walk through.

Then she felt the presence of other people in the surrounding. She stopped and unfolded her small earwings. She spurred around, hands to her earwings to sense their presence.  

Akarui Siren

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:28 am
Morhighan didn't respond.
The hair on the back of her neck stood slightly as the man's aura changed dramatically.
She was still trying to escape, but the geostigma had become enflamed and was now causing her intense pain.

She could hear a voice that was incoherent speaking in the back of her mind. It was blocking out all of the rest of the sound.

"Let me out, you dimwit." Suddenly shot through her head with a searing pain.

Morhighan was vaguely aware of her impaired vision ceasing as her eyes rolled back into her head.
Her body sruck the ground immediatly after.
In her head Morhighan resisted as she faded from conciousness.
"Not now!" she screamed silently inside of her head.

Her face was covered with hair as she lay lay on the ground, inert.
She was motionless until suddenly her hair's color started fading.
White was spreading from her scalp to the tips.

She stood suddenly, pulling out La Morte from its sheath.
She turned to face Thalon, her sword sawing lightly through the air, cleaving several flowers in half.

Her hair still covered her face, but one green eye gleemed out with the look of someone who was quite mad.
((As in crazy.))
"I had rather hoped it would not come to this." She spoke quietly to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Thalon was thrown off by her transformation and jerked back a little when she fell. The illusion faltered flickering only the flowers remained correct he looked like a slightly disheveled man who had on a slightly torn cape and gray hair than he caught himself and remembered to focus on the materia he returned to how he was though he was quite sure there was little hope of intimidating her as she stood up and lashed out at him. He leapt back some where during the jump a thin blade longer than a rapier and barely wider in his other hand was an unremarkable gun the orb from his hand was now in the pommel of the sword. Thalon took a fencing stance with the gun above his head pointed at Morhighan. The lightning extended onto his weapons. "Well quite the little show there second act was very nice and flashy but the intermission was a bit long and boring might want to think about that before your next one" he twirled the blade and flowers began to fill the space between him and Morhighan.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Makou Morhighan grinned, derangedly, exposing her sharp canines.
She hadn't hunted in a while. Who knows? It could be fun.
She sped through the illusion, not taking note of her sorroundings even when she passed straight through the flowers.
She was focused on her target and her target only, speeding towards him.
When she was directly in front of him she stopped, her eyes boring into his.

"I don't want to hurt you. However, if you wish to endanger mother or my host, don't expect to feel pain when I slaughter you. It will be quick, indeed." She paused and stood to her full height, glaring the man down.

"Today...I grant you life. Do not make me rue this." She stepped back through the flowers, laughing manically. When lost sight of the man she took off at an inhuman speed towards the house.

She burst through the open door, locking it behind her. She clicked her tounge several times while jumping over to the refridgerator.

She opened the freezer door, pulling out the the head box and the feather bag. She grabbed a backpack to hold them in, and stowed them inside.
On second thought she retrieved some of her blood rations, too. While pulling the bag over her arm she heard the sound of talons clacking about, outside of the back door.

She ran out and leapt onto her chocobo's back. You must have many modes of transportation, after all. She could run to safety, but why wear herself out?

"Let's go," She muttered to the bird.

The bird took off at a high speed.

((All I can say is: "Vampire." It's a fact XD the tounge clicking was to get the chocobo.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:54 pm
While Morhighan was inside Thalon had hidden himself near the chocobo and let down the electricity field around him. Now when she exited the building he kept his gun on her also he put his sword away and pulled out another gun. Once Morhighan had gotten onto the chocobo he fired. 15 meters in front of the bird a giant explosion formed it obliterated about a quarter of the flowers and went up to about a meter in front of the chocobo the heat wave went on for several more meters. He then put both guns away and drew his sword Argentum he ran the distance between himself and Morhighan "wow a parasitic remnant never seen one of you before... though you don't seem to be a very good one where is your faith me injure Mother? it's impossible for anyone to kill her. You on the other hand are probably quite mortal and say a blast from my gun would destroy you. But don't worry I won't risk that I doubt what I want would survive so perhaps a decapitation... what's your preffered method?" thalon stopped and thought for a second "hmm would you mind terribly if we stopped this and I could go get changed?"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:44 pm
As Morhighan heard a faint clicking sound in the distance she could barely react ast enough to defend herself.
She pulled up on the reins, stopping the bird as the blast went off.
The bird was uncapable to stand through the blast, so she leapt off and faced it alone whilst the bird fled.
The explosion was enough to shake Morhighan thoroughly.
She lost her footing, was covered in dust, and her ears were ringing.

"It's just not my day, is it?" she growled to herself.

When Thalon had finished speaking she could not keep from laughing.
"So, you figured it out. First one in a long time, too,"her voice bubbled with mirth. "You'll find, 'little brother,' I have no faith in any of my 'siblings.' While not related to any of you, other than our ties to 'mother,' I must give thanks to 'mother' for letting the concious being you are know speaking to exist. True, this body may be far older than she, but my mind is in two existances. And as to her being 'alive,' as you say: Mother was killed long ago. I was there, trust me."
She started laughing uncontrolably.
"Me, mortal? Never. Even if I 'die' I'll come back. I did that last few times. It does seem that you have read literature on my "kind," however, what you read is not always true. " Morhighan clutched the bag to herself.

She smiled brightly at him.

"I've always enjoyed a good decapitation or punjabbing. Neither will work on me, but go ahead. I could be bluffing, after all. Who knows?" She opened her arms in welcome, reavealing that she had nothing but the bag. A freindly gesture."

"Prepare as you see fit," she replied as an answer to his quiestion. "I'll not attack you unless you do so to me first." She sat down and folded her hands.
"I won't peek I promise," she said, covering her eyes with her hands.

((BTW, you guys are all welcome to saw me in half, blow me up, and stab me. just ask, or I'll just assume that I'll 'die.'))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff