Reply Anything .hack//
balmung Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:17 pm
omg balmung-sama has no topic just for him!!!!!!!!!!!http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/blackrose147/balmung and blackrose/49.jpg[/img]
User Image
User Image
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/blackrose147/balmung and blackrose/beautyinblue.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:56 pm
A bit too much on the obsession...  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Krim the Shinobi
scream stressed evil rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:40 pm
lol, nothing wrong with being obcessed  

Dark Officer Ippi

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:00 pm
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
I was joking..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:33 pm
lol, all of us must have something we're obssesed about. 3nodding  

ChristianOtaku

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:53 pm
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
well how was i suposed to kno sweatdrop redface whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:31 pm
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

I'm always joking about something unless I'm actually speaking on a serious matter. I'm kinda like Hatake Kakashi from Naruto. Well, after being one of the Vice Captains of this guild, I have to be liked by the members. mrgreen  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:48 pm
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

I'm always joking about something unless I'm actually speaking on a serious matter. I'm kinda like Hatake Kakashi from Naruto. Well, after being one of the Vice Captains of this guild, I have to be liked by the members. mrgreen
your ......th..e.....the....vice......captain! sweatdrop domokun eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:20 am
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

If you look at the member list or the announcements, I've posted some of them, so that should be an indicator. But then again, my non-chalant attitude would throw anyone off. But oh well.
"Que sera sera, mona mi."
What will be, will be, my friend.

I'm not a moderator who likes to ban people, so please, just as long as you don't break the rules or anything, I won't do any of that. Plus, I'm having enough trouble as it is trying to prepare for our guild Christmas event.  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

If you look at the member list or the announcements, I've posted some of them, so that should be an indicator. But then again, my non-chalant attitude would throw anyone off. But oh well.

I'm not a moderator who likes to ban people, so please, just as long as you don't break the rules or anything, I won't do any of that. Plus, I'm having enough trouble as it is trying to prepare for our guild Christmas event.
oh really!!!! heart whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 am
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

oh really!!!! heart whee
But don't think I won't be watching! wink  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:13 am
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

oh really!!!! heart whee

y?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:25 am
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

oh really!!!! heart whee

y?
Today that boss is taking a day off, so I'm going to be acting in her place. Kind of a drag since I have to accept new members, watch all threads, ect. But at least our boss is getting some time off. She does a lot for the guild after all.  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:41 pm
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi
balmunglover
Krim the Shinobi

oh really!!!! heart whee

y?
Today that boss is taking a day off, so I'm going to be acting in her place. Kind of a drag since I have to accept new members, watch all threads, ect. But at least our boss is getting some time off. She does a lot for the guild after all.
true she really needs one im glad she has a break now ^_^  
Anything .hack//

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces