Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] White Inferno: Ares and Gaiacenta

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:12 pm
Ares' very white coat blended nicely into the snow, his corn flower blue eyes peered out. He flexed his wings and flew down these hilly plains. Or more glided down, the fresh winds blew through his short mane and tail as if alive. Almost like a small fish nipping at him, feeling it but an awkward touch. His eyes roamed again as he landed, he trotted upon his own hooves now as he looked into deserted lands. Twisted trees grew and no snow had fallen, a slight fog droned over the lands forboding and eerie. His head tilted curious but he debating whether to let himself go in these lands or whether to stay in lands he knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:42 pm
User Image

Something red moved along the fog. The entity brushing the ground with out shame. Red and white, and almost hidden in the fog, but then before coming into the visible area, seeing the winged creature, she had dashed off in silence. Only sound of the ground being patted by hooves, that would look like they had been covered in blood. Though that was just what she looked like. No long seen, but now leaving a dry scent of snow, from where she had came.

Even as things silenced, though, her could hear brushing behind him. And then stood a rather lengthy mare. Though from afar she looked like perhaps a moving 'kill,' she was just as she was. A b*****d child of some Kalona and Unicorn. Her eyes looked to him with a pale green tint shifting to see what he was. He wasn't exactly edible, she had thought for a second. Perhaps too much hormones from the stresses of running.

Exhaling out her nose just once, she stood to study him carefully. Could she use this being for amusement, or was that not the thing to do? He was almost adorable. One side of her wanted to perhaps attack, the other held her back. Though the thing was a youngin' so she had thought. "Where's your herd?" She had said with a quirked brow. A lone kind she was, but if he was young enough, there was perhaps no chance a mother would risk leaving them alone.

Lady Twitch

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:51 pm
Ares eyes flickered to a red blur, it was running. It took him a moment to realize it was a soquili. An odd one at that, a dangerous appearence and he could feel her aura...it was too most frightning. She gave him chills but his expressionless face, you could not tell. His orbs looked to her blankly as she spoke and as he was always told, he replied.

"I have no herd," he looked to her. She had stated no name but he had never laid eyes upon any like her. She was unique to him, her wings and tail...a horn upon her head. "Crimson Queen," he added briefly after he had spoken the first time so it wasn't delayed. A submissive, little one he was now. He looked to her orbs, green. He hadn't thought there was even a shade of that color.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:29 pm
User Image

Her wings had curled and closed over the side of her abdomen. Lifting her jaw she looked to him, and with a sober look. "Red queen?" An odd name. She has seen other red mares before as a youth. Wild, and fair, young, and old. An odd name she has never heard, "How can this be? No herd? What about a mother?" Her concern was an unusual behavior to herself. Though this was perhaps not one of the worse times to see her.

Her tail uncurled from behind her and waved in a few natural snaps against the ground. Only brushing against the cold grass, her tail then slowed, as she paced around the foal. Youth. Though her green eyes were perhaps a sign of madness, as they pressed to her white brows on occasions. Lifting them only to get a view of this underling. "Surely, you have to have one." Still her walk was more of a cattish stalk to study. Though her ears flicked back to hear for any sirens- so to speak. The kind that was of trotting. Protective herds. Perhaps.

Lady Twitch

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:59 pm
He looked to her and nodded subtly. "I have none, no herd." He looked to her, his ebony wings ruffling slightly losing a few down feathers. "I've never laid eyes upon my mother, just her scent and her voice. I don't know what she looks like, so I couldn't tell you."

He looked to her seriously, no hint of innocence. A frighting serious look, he watched her walk...people said he had stalked like a lion when he walked, but she did in his eyes...was this what they meant? He questioned himself in his head. "My father is around sometimes, but now." He had sensed her awareness to the surroundings, he hadn't been around more than two others at a time let alone a herd.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:38 pm
The red figure stood for a moment. She circled things a lot. "No mother around to protect, aye?" She only dropped her shoulders comfortably. No need to attack. The youth was what it was. A youth. What trophy was that on a silver platter? Nada. What interest or use could this one be? It was too young to fight her with out some inner guilt somehow. She could rip something like that apart, but it would be a waste of a challenge for when such a thing could reach full potential she had reminded herself. Green eyes- wild yet calm for the moment peered to him. She stood with her tail brushing among the side. Her tail snapped side by side.

Her eyes looked from the side, and almost had a bitter taste, "I know a place where to stay. Pretty dark, but it blocks ice, and wind, as far as I know. I can perhaps look out for you once in a while, but once you become an adult, you better keep away from me, until you can prove you are worth combat." The look she gave was stern. A brow raised, "Is that clear?" Gaiacenta lifted her head. "When you grow older, chances are, as a stallion, you are a threat to me, as an embarrassment. Till then, I can perhaps help you find discipline to learn from."

Lady Twitch

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:47 pm
He looked to her, in his eyes she had more potential than Erik. Erik taught him everything he needed for the moment. What was her offer? He could see an inner demon in her eyes and he was not afraid. Not afraid of her nor death...foolish for a colt perhaps. He watched her movements, almost analyzing but not quite.

He was curious, I am a random wanderer and you offer me a home He looked to her, Do not think that I am being ungrateful for I am, I just wonder why. He wasn't stupid enough to say this out loud...he only thought it. His own brow raised, "You want me to fight you when I am older?" He looked to her not containing his curiousity any longer. "How would I be a threat or embarrasment if I learn from you?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:59 pm
"Grant it be that you gain among one higher than me, you may not be needing to combat me, but have my training fail you, that should answer it for enough." Her words were spoken with out hesitation. She could sense at least his confusion, but her tail slashed around with agitation. The questioning gaze of a foal. It was alright to be full of questions, but when answers were there, such a thing would need to be ready for the truth. Her eyes looked to him, as she then turned her back, "Proceed, might you?" Her green eyes looked at him. She would not intend on killing a youth. Even if she was particularly insane.

It was a disgrace to attack one that would have no chance of being at your rank. Her stance sturdy, and her shadow barely there as it was becoming dark, "Though before deciding, you may need to know it could be deadly." Her eyes looked forward by now, as she trotted forward, into the mist. Still visible.

Lady Twitch

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:54 am
Ares looked to her and nodded solemly. He listened to her words intently and then followed her foot steps, "I don't fear death," he was taught not to and therefore he didn't. His orbs looked to her crimson coat and he trailed behind her coming to her side and then he scented something. There was more than one something.

"What is that?" His ears erect and elert looking around, he didn't know he was smelling wolves. This was a danger zone and he could feel it. His white spattered wings looked as if someone died and stained their white blood on him, though his father's were the same it was actually crimson. He only had two wolf scents and he had never saw one before, but he could feel eyes tracking them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:58 pm
Gaiacenta lifted her head to watch the area. "... Corpse snatchers." She had muttered, and walked close enough to lightly push him forward with her cheek. "They might find you a bit tasty." With an utter, her tail lifted and slashed across the snow, the flakes hitting past her. It was for her to know how close they would be. She didn't really fear them. She just didn't want a foal to be some other critter's main menu.

Shoving him towards a save place- there was a ring of water, hitting against two separated water falls. Nodding, to this, she then crossed the water, with out much hassle, and stood there. Looking for him to perhaps near. She was going to stay silent for now. The little island connected to a wall of blue stone would be safe. Wolves came from above, they'd have a hell of a time standing up. If they came from across the mote, apparently she could kick them away. Or cause them to drown. Nothing new to her. It was all a game.

Shaking her fur coat a bit, to get the icy cool water from it, she then stayed there, watching him. "You'd prefer not to be a treat, wouldn't you?"

Lady Twitch

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:14 pm
The white colt looked to her and followed her, being shoved some of the time. He felt as if she were protecting him like a mother would. He didn't mind, he had never felt the experience but he would learn to survive. If he hadn't already. "I would very much like to keep my muscles and bones intact." he replied following her. He remembered what she had said, corpse snatchers...it was kind of odd but he said nothing. He could scent the things coming closer but he didn't know what they were. He looked to her expression to see what seemed to be going on through her mind.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games