Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookiepanda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:23 pm
Attention all Agents

We are an department within the agency called the

Shadow CD-R

now we at the CD-R take great pride in what we do.... what do we do again?????

*asks person at desk behind him*

Oh yes we here as the CD-R are the COMPLETE DEFENSE and RECONISANCE team

and while we are a team dedicated to doing these things we will do them in the shadows, hence the name.

Now you all know We at the SSS "Santa's secret service" are well known and are not very "secret" so we can now be as secrete as we need to be. because only those who have become apart of the so called "secret service" will know who we really are.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF SSS WHO OR WHAT THE SSS, OR THE Shadow CD-R IS.

Current status: Website/Forum being set up

send this code to me and you will be set up on the main pages of the website (forum still being updated though do feel free to visit and register but please use your name here thanks)

Codename:

:UPDATE!:

The first two pages of the site are set up YAAAAY heres the linky

Shadow CD-R site

In regards to Flamarial's latest announcement in the forums, would any of you SCD-R members like to volunteer for these assignments if so Please PM Me Immediately with your Application

Members--------
Supaninja - Co-Founder / Webmaster / Full Time Agent
Drewdog - Co-Founder / unknown
Copycat Kakashi Hatake - Head Of Ninja Division
Kain The longshot - Anbu Black Op
Dourne - Trained Weapon

More to come!

Ok i have created a new design i'm going to post an image of it just let me know of what you guys think ^.^

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:30 am
yo as the person who wishes to become the first member... i will be Agent Drewdog of the good ship lolipop... lawl

yo yall im helping keep this place in shape, also i will be a plan/stratigest if it comes to all out war with the zurg. mind you that we at the moment are a peace full group, but we will not be caught unprepaired  

drewdog

Zazay_The_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:09 pm
Your both aware that CD-R is like CD recordable right? as in the blank CD's you buy in stores to put music on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:10 pm
BioPirate666
Your both aware that CD-R is like CD recordable right? as in the blank CD's you buy in stores to put music on.

*sarcasm* REALLY??? I NEVER KNEW!!

thats how i got the CD-R part duh was looking at a stack of memorex cds at my desk  

cookiepanda

Zazay_The_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:13 pm
supaninja
BioPirate666

*sarcasm* REALLY??? I NEVER KNEW!!

thats how i got the CD-R part duh was looking at a stack of memorex cds at my desk

*sigh* Im just gonna start refferring to this division as the Blanks Division.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:33 pm
Call us what you want I really dont care ^.^

But if you join us you must not criticize the name (yes I probably spelled that wrong)  

cookiepanda

drewdog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:54 pm
not bad for spelling... lawl.... hey bio you should join us in the "blanks division" we dont shoot blanks here... lawl... jk jk (dies laughing at not funny joke*)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:04 pm
XD  

cookiepanda

Tartus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:45 am
Ninja, don't bump anywhere in the guild please. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:02 pm
ok... a little problem, some one had sent me a mail requesting to join, i accepted but lost the name >.< so if you have sent me a mail please resend it.  

cookiepanda

drewdog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:41 pm
supaninja
ok... a little problem, some one had sent me a mail requesting to join, i accepted but lost the name >.< so if you have sent me a mail please resend it.
dude you lost my letter??? grrrrr  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:36 am
drewdog
supaninja
dude you lost my letter??? grrrrr

lol no not you drew some one else  

cookiepanda

Military Division

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out