Submit

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am
Some of our members have expressed interest in having a thread where members can post a little bio of themselves to let other members know a little bit more about them. Here on the Members' Bios thread, members can write out their bios and even post pics of themselves if they wish. It's nice to be able to put a face behind the username.

If you're not sure of what a bio would look like, here's an example. You don't have to follow this exactly, it's just here as a guide.

(Picture posted at the top)
Gaia Username underneath
Name: (your real name would go here. It's recommended to post first names only)
Location: (Don't post exact addresses. Posting just the State/Province or if you're okay with it, city is fine)
Interests: (list of interests here)

So feel free to post your bios here and let's get to know our fellow A.G.A. members.

NOTE: Posting a bio is not required. This is just for members who feel comfortable sharing this information. What you post and how much is entirely up to you. Some people may not be comfortable posting information or pictures. This is fine. Only participate in this thread if you are comfortable with posting.

Rogue Angel Kiara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:58 pm
Gaia name: Platinum Lyon
Intrests: Kender, Gaia, Heros, and my friends - WTPA PIC's 4EVER
I have two four legged children: Ali and Leia female chocolate labs
I might add a picture later on depending on my mood!
The only decent picture that I can find!

User Image  

Platinum Lyon

Sapphyre Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:05 pm
User Image
Username: Wyattsgal4ever (for now)
Name: Marie
Children & Ages: Trey~17, Kayleen~15, Wyatt Jr~13, Rebecca~12, Jaide~7 & Damien~2 (Trey, Kayleen, Jaide & Damien are Bio & Jr, Becky are step) They are all the joy of my life.
Hubby: Wyatt Sr.

There is some stuff about me smile want to know more...just ask!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:37 pm
User Image
my favorite newer picture
i have no newer pictures of my daughter but i'm trying to work on that, i have a huge collection of pictures that i need to get put on cd. i'm sooo forgetful tho!

Shiminess
Name: Amy or Yma to most of my close friends and online associates
Interests: my daughter, sailormoon, writing, reading, eating mcchicken sammiches!, all sorts of games, sprite, chemicals, random pink sparkling things  

Bunny Cups

Infernus Angelus

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Picture:
User Image

Infernus Angelus

Name: J.C. (if you really want to know just ask wink , I might answer)

Location: PARIS; FRANCE, EUROPE, EARTH, SOLAR SYSTEM, MILKY WAY, UNIVERS, and then ... who knows...

Interests: theater (especially SHAKESPEARE and French theater), fishing (in case nobody noticed), PC and net, GAIA and AGA, Films, travelling, English, languages, King ARTHUR's legends and medieval times, ADD and so many I can't count.

Situation: happy bachelor never alone I might say, with a black cat "Mephisto Felest".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:16 am
User Image

Gaia Username: ErinsChaos (mule-Sunny --- Chaos)
Name: Erin (duh? lol)
Interests: Spending time with family and friends (two kids- Abigael Rose 5yrs. old and Allison Jane 2yrs. old), surfing online (gaia, myspace & chatting on yahoo & msn), Playing D&D and other rp's, Making new friends and tons of other random things. For more interests see my journal here on gaia or my myspace page. (www.myspace.com/chaoscausingleo)
Current goal? Learning how to make myself happy...

ErinsChaos

Nochdguir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:44 am
User Image

Gaian Name Nochdguir or Noch for short

Real Name Morgan Smith
age 23
Location California in the Central Coast region (well for now any way)

Interests Video Games (i own all three systems ps2 original x box modified now and game cube) Reading fantasy, science fiction, military fiction, lots and lots of fiction folks, off roading when i get the chance, ANIME and yes its in caps for a reason folks, surfing the net, building models, being a connoisseur of fine beers and creating new and strange alcoholic beverages, my pet rat hey its listed as an interest right? razz oh and martial arts which includes the study of and training in exotic weapons

Current Goal? umm does breathing count?

Edit 06/17/2007
New current goal Finish the move process which is relocating me to Winchester VA be afraid y'all three A.G.A guild members living in the same town*evil laughter* oh and stopping by on the way to harass another guildie while im at it

Update 08/22/2007

living in VA now with mongoose and chaos new current goal? its a secret mebbe ill update once again if i achieve it till then? chow  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:37 pm
komietta

Name: Melanie
Interests: Oh so many... art (fine arts, graphic design, illustration, animation - you name it), a wide variety of music, video games, linguistics/translation, film, cultural studies, theatre, travel, mythology, literary theory and social philosophy... I'm an enormous nerd. wink  

komietta

meatsack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:36 am
User Image

meatsack

Name: Evan
Location: Portland Oregon (actualy, just south in Milwaukie, but basicly the same thing)
Interests: UrbanDead (its a free MMORPG about zombies, contact me if you want to know more), television, science, science fiction, reading (almost any subject realy), video games, and cooking when the mood strikes me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:28 am
User Image
bored one day, being freaky
User Image
**im bearly_katz on here
**my name is Becca
**I live in Indiana
**im 37 yrs old
**My interests/hobbies are writing poems, collecting teddy bears, takin care of my family/spending time with them/playin on here

bearly_katz

Aqutalion

Interesting Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:18 am
Aqutalion
Name: Cara
Interests: Anime, japanese RPG games, arts and crafts of all kinds, RPing, anything to do with computers and science, karate
Current goal: Finish my thesis  
Real Life: Well Being & Getting to Know Your Fellow Guildies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces