Submit

Child?
  *squeal*
  o.O
  *spazzes*
View Results

SparksSnow2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.orUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is their child! Sorry, I was bored also, sorry if she is crappy.

Edited-Well, made a twin. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:56 pm
I don't see any resemblence to Iruka-sensei in it.

[ - CardBoardBox - ]

SparksSnow2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:02 pm
The brown eyes. sweatdrop Maybe I should change the hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:55 pm
Aw, I think they're cute!  

Buick McKane

sumo_bunnyGurL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:57 pm
hihi t'was cute^^ *fangirl scream*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm
i always pictured them having a son.
and if it was a girl, i'd figure long elegant hair...
hmm. i need to learn how to draw. stressed  

white pony 16

Nerthus_water_nymph

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:07 pm
heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:54 pm
their baby would look sooooooooo hot
that our eyes would melt
*nods*  

blueyoshimenace

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 pm
*nosebleed* *cough* Lately, me and Angdem have discussed and came to a discovery, I'm Iruka and Kakashi's love child. *laughs at her own stupidity* We simply determined this because I'ma total perv, I have one helluva temper when something important to me is put in danger (CHUVANISTIC b*****d WHO'S YOUNGER THAN ME AT MY SCHOOL AND HAS THE NERVE TO TELL ME MY WANTS AND NEEDS! See if I help him make an anime club, my last year there anyway, kinda moot.) I have brunette hair where the tips just reach my shoulders, and I have a nice little scar on my nose....this is all true but the scar is a result of my glasses, and I have a messed up left eye  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:32 am
Hahaha. Its very cute heart  

h e a r t a c h e r

pepsi-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:30 am
I kinda pictured them having a boy. But that's mostly thanks to this by whitedog2 Yes that's there son Kashi... not Kakshi like most people thought before WD told us about Kakashi getting preggers from the sexy-no-jutsu. Isn't Kashi adorable? whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:10 pm
pepsi-chan
I kinda pictured them having a boy. But that's mostly thanks to this by whitedog2 Yes that's there son Kashi... not Kakshi like most people thought before WD told us about Kakashi getting preggers from the sexy-no-jutsu. Isn't Kashi adorable? whee

Thiss I've gotta see *goes to link*  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

XXJubilationsXX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:52 pm
eek -cough- redface well i have a graphic image on how that kid was born.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:53 pm
Ookami Kokkoro
*nosebleed* *cough* Lately, me and Angdem have discussed and came to a discovery, I'm Iruka and Kakashi's love child. *laughs at her own stupidity* We simply determined this because I'ma total perv, I have one helluva temper when something important to me is put in danger (CHUVANISTIC b*****d WHO'S YOUNGER THAN ME AT MY SCHOOL AND HAS THE NERVE TO TELL ME MY WANTS AND NEEDS! See if I help him make an anime club, my last year there anyway, kinda moot.) I have brunette hair where the tips just reach my shoulders, and I have a nice little scar on my nose....this is all true but the scar is a result of my glasses, and I have a messed up left eye
*gasps* I'm a result of KakaIru too! I have long brown hair the goes alittle farther than my shoulders. I had sliver streaks in my hair. I have grey eyes (kinda werid...but true) and I normally keep my hand over my mouth to cover it. I have an anger just like Iruka...and a lazy aditude most of the time, just like Kakashi! I have a scar over my right eyebrow! We must be twins!!  

Turempt

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 pm
The child needs some sort of scar. Because both Kakashi and Iruka have some sort of scar (even though it's not hereditary it's still cool to have).  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff