Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:44 pm
Welecome .This training ground consit of a forest,small lake,and feilds that have training logs in them.Here you'll learn the ways of the shinobi ninjutsu,taijutsu,genjutsu,and mabye some kinjutsu if i think your up to it.

Ninjutsu- is the art of useing various hand seals and chakra((energy)) to do a wide varity of attacks but you d have to know your limits because if you run out of chakra your dead.

Taijutsu-is the art of hand to hand combat.These styles do not require any chakra but if you have excelent chakra control you can make your physical attacks even stronger.

Genjutsu-is the art of illusions.You can use these to confuse,blind,trick,put to sleep,etc. your opponets.Of course there is away to counter genjust placed on you.You make on seal and say kai,it'll release you from the genjutsu effects.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:50 pm
Ranks

Every person starts out at genin i'll hold tests to promote you to the next rank.These tests will cove diffrent areas of your training.It wont be all fighting,you'll have to use your brains to.

Genin
- Alucard Sparda
- Prince Damien
- WaveMaster_Blackangel
- dragonz_squall
- YunaxTidus
Chunnin
-
-
-
-
Jounin
-
-
-
ANBU
-
-
Kage
-Chu Jaganashi  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:00 pm
Acceptence test and future exams

To be accepted under my training you will be given a scenerio to solve.The scenerio will be based on a mission you could be sent on at chunnin and above ranks.

Current Exams

none yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:02 pm
Alucard walks into the school "hey chu, can you teach me ninjitsu" he asked  

Alucard Sparda
Captain

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:42 am
"Well since there's nothing else to do i guess i'll practice some ninjutsu" Chu said as he walked into a feild."Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!" He yelled out as he preformed the single handle seal and concentrated the amount of chakra he wanted into the tecnique.Now standing there were 10 chu's."Hm................not bad for a warm up" The real chu said while looking at his clones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:01 am
"Ok guys you know the drill" Chu said with a smirk.All the clones and chu formed a big circle around a couple training logs.They all concentrated chakra into there hands and mouths."Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!!" They yeled before spiting out fire into big fire balls.After they stoped there attack,they looked at the training logs.Well what used to be the training logs as now they were nothing but ash."Ok mabye alittle to much on that one" The real chu said as he dismissed his clones.With a slight pop the clones turned into smoke.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:02 am
Sitting on the ground chu took a scroll from his pouch behind his back and st it down.Doing a couple hand seal and then slapping his hand onto the scroll,it glowed for a second before rolling open.Now there was a prejection of a scenerio for him to figure out.Looking at the scenerio chu startred to think of the best way to use the shinobi he had in his arsenal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:32 am
After some thinking chu started to move his forces around."Ok these guys will there and those guys will go there" He muttered to himself as he moved everything.The kitsune had a extreme concentration look on his face.He loved to solve puzzles and being a kitsune just added to it.Once again he started to move more of his forces around."Well this is a hard one i'll have to give ero-sennin that" He said to himself while trying to figure out the puzzle.  

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:59 am
After another few moves of his forces chu figured out the puzzle."Yes finally done" Chu said with a smirk on his face.Rolling the scroll back up,he put it back into his pouch."Ok now i'll just wait for some genin to arrive" The kitsune said as he jumped into a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:53 am
Well, okey-dokey, I'm here.
*reads everything*
Cool.
What do I do now?  

Technicolor Sunshine

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:59 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
*reads everything*
Cool.
What do I do now?

"Well i'm going to give you a scenerio to figure out and if you give me a acceptable answer i'll teach you" Chu said calmly.
((give me a few mins to think of one and i'll send it to you through pm))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:00 pm
Chu Jaganashi
WaveMaster_Blackangel
*reads everything*
Cool.
What do I do now?

"Well i'm going to give you a scenerio to figure out and if you give me a acceptable answer i'll teach you" Chu said calmly.
((give me a few mins to think of one and i'll send it to you through pm))

"Uhh..ok!" She said, still a little confused.  

Technicolor Sunshine

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:15 pm
((ok it's been sent so check your mail ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 pm
Chu Jaganashi
It took some thinking, but I responded.^^  

Technicolor Sunshine

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:51 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Chu Jaganashi
It took some thinking, but I responded.^^

((i replied))  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas