Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Syd watched as the stallion turned to look at her, catching his obvious glare which almost seemed threatening except that she did not fear him. She chuckled in amusement to herself. So he still had spirit, that was good. But he looked ragged and thin. She knew right away he was not eatting much and it seemed he wuld not leave his hill from what she saw and observed of him these last few days. She stopped and stood at the bottom of the hill, not bothering to step on it for the moment, after all this hill might be the last thing of pride left in him. She arched a brow as she looked him over. "I see you're losing weight...are you not eatting? You surely don't think you're fat now do you?" She eyed his leg, and it seeme dhe was still sore but she bet if he was pushed to leave the hill he would prove to be healed up just fine. She snorted at him and shot him a darig glance. "Or are you afraid of little ol' me to go get yourself some food that you'd rather starve? There's no pride in a broken down half starved stallion. You might want to think about that. No mare would want a half starved mate. Too bad you're too scared to leave your secure little hill to feed yourself." She shot him a smirk, clearly taunting him but also hoping this would make him leave the hill. If not then she would have no choice but to gather food for him....which she really did not want to do. He needed to keep his pride intact and realize he was healed and strong enough to leave his hill...unless he really did fear her? What an amusing thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:51 pm
Zahariah did not dare to take his eyes off the mare because she could do something sneaky and underhanded. His molten gold eyes hardens as they makes contact with Syd's eyes. This mare contiunes to infuritates him yet she holds his interest. He stomps his hoof on the frozen ground warningly as the mare is coming too close for his comfort. He remains silent as the mare began to speak to him, playing his pride against him. His lower jaw twitches sligthly as he narrows his eyes to slits at Syd then he slowly steps his hoof out of the 'little circle' on top of the hill. "Me? afraid of a little mare like you?" Zahariah says in indreclous voice before he bursts out laughing obnoxiously. "Not.A.Chance.Sweetheart." He minces the words as he slowly walks down the hill toward Obsydian knowng that he probably wll get attacked once agan. But he is driven by the strong hunger pang that have been gnawing away at his stomach for the past few days, he managed to keep this cocky air around him. He smirks consendingly at Obsydian. "I still have my pride, I still have my hill.. and again, I am not afraid of you..." He looks directly at the mare.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:00 pm
Syd grinned widely, as it seemed her little plan was working and he was finally leaving the hill. "Oh you're not? Tell me the why you've refused to leave your hill for days, starving yourself to death? Do you really hate me that much you'd prefer death over gathering some food? And don't worry about your little hill. I'm not interested in it anyways. " She gave him a mischievious smirk as she turned to leave the hill's base and seemingly heading to gather some food as she was a bit hungry herself. She knew a spot just inside the forest lining that still had some lucious grass that was spared of the heavy snowfall, having been sheltered by the trees. "If you aren't too afraid to follow, I'm heading to a little spot with lucious green grass not too far. Its still got that sweet delicious taste to it." She of course taunted him but adding a little temptation as well, knowing full well he was hungry and needed a good meal to start with. The question was would he let her beat down his pride and stupidly remain there or would he be smart and take the bait and follow?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 pm
Zahariah rolls his eyes as he could see that the mare is enjoying herself at his expense. "You got it right, sweetheart. I rather to die a slow death where I will wither away instead of standing here and endure anymore of your mood swings. I am suprised I am still intact after the beating I got from you." He says in snarky manner and when she turns away, he sways slightly since he is still weak from hunger. He narrows his eyes to slits as Syd tempted him with lusicious grass, she obivously knew that he is starved and would like to get his hooves on that grass Syd was talking about. He just merely glares at the mare and grumbles, "Lead me to the grass..." His pride just took another blow and he is not too pleased that he had to 'ask' for help from the mare to find and forage for food.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Syd merely chuckled at the stallion's words. "Then you are a fool. Any stallion willing to starve himself to death because of a mare, well thats just stupidity. There are many places to graze away from me in this meadow. " She shook her head. Was he really that much of an idiot and afraid of her? Somehow this amused but annoyed her at the same time. She turned to lookat the weakened stallion after he muttered for her to lead him to the grass. "This way, and rest assured I won't be attacking you anytime soon. Provided you don't insult me again like before of course that is." She winked at him and turned to head towards the lucious grass at a slow pace so he could keep up. It didn't take too long to cross the meadow and once they reached the forstline the grass she spoke of was in palin sight. It grew everywhere in a large area. She turned to stand sideways and smiled sweetly, as if to introduce him to this wonderful sight before them. Long lucious grass everywhere, with only small amounts of powdered snow strewn around it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Zahariah just merely flashed Obsydian one of his droll looks before he just merely smirked at Obsydian. "Well you did take some of MY terrority away and I had to refrain from kicking your tail to the ground and make sure you don't come back here.. ever again." He says in a wry voice knowing that he is just saying that to piss her off. Perhaps he is a closet masochist who relishes in the feel of the pain that is being inflicted upon him.

His eyebrow arches up as the mare makes comment about not attacking him if he doesn't makes the similiar kind of comments toward him and he would have to say that he was very amused yet annoyed by her comment. He flashes her a huge smile with a hint of sarcasm in it. "Gotcha, Obsydian!" He follows the mare with a grudgingly admiring glance at her body. He really enjoys her presence but he will rather to jump off the edge of the cliff than to admit that. His molten gold eyes widen slightly at the look of the 'buffet' in front of him and he virtually pounced on one patch, tearing the grass up by their roots.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:16 pm
Syd shot an amused look at Zah with an arched brow. "Oh I did, did I? I don't recall taking anything from you or telling you that you could not go anywhere in the meadow. Besides this meadow was my secret place long before you came here. I've called it home since I was but a foal. My sister and I used to play here...speaking of Luna I wonder where she wanderd off to...."Syd looked around a few moments. She hadn't seen her sister in some time. She wondered if she was doing ok.

Her head shot back at Zah for his comments about kicking hr tail to the ground and a dangerous gleam glinted in her sapphire eyes. "I assure you, you would not have succeeded and I think your current condition is proof enough of that." She gave him one of her infamous amused smirks and yet it had a hint of mischieviuousness to it as well. She had calmed down a bit, quite used to his cocky remarks by now that the did not bother her as much now. And then suddenly Zah was pouncing through the grass like a starved maniac, feasting hungrily upon the lucious sweet blades. A loud chuckle escaped her lips as she stood there watching him, very much amused at the stallion's antics.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:39 pm
After few minutes of devouring the delicious luscious grass, Zahariah leans against the tree with a huge content grin on his face. "Thank you, Obsydian." He says in geniunely grateful voice. He occassionally will lean in and yank some of the grass out since he still have that ligering hunger pang. "I am sure you are enjoying yourself at my expense." He says with a wry smile on his face.

He regards the mare with speculative expression on his face before he suddenly moves up in front of her. "Truce? We share this place and we help each other with whatever issues that decided to grace us with its presence." He says with a slight smile on his face. "Personally I think we can get along just wonderfully if we know where the line is drawn in the sand." He quirks his eyebrow in almost sardonic manner but there is some gentleness in his expression.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Syd's face lightened up from her usual up to no good expression, and she watched the happy and now full silver striped stallion with amused eyes. She nodded her head t his words and simply smiled a genuine smile for the first time in quite some time. She was pleased he was no longer starving himself. No good would come from a handsome stallion starving to death. "Just a teensy bit" she said with a grin.

Syd moved forward and grazed casually on some of the delicious blades herself. "Oh and you can call me Syd. Its not so much a mouthful as Obsydian. My sister calls me that. Its sort fo a ...err...well...nickname " She lowered her head once again to grab a few blades and chewed on them thoughtfully as she studied Zahariah. And then without warning he was suddenly in front of her. She listened to his words, and found herself staring into his golden orbs, captivated by their molten color. "Oh my dear boy I didn't realize we were still fighting?" She smirked lightly and nodded in agreement. "Agreed. I think it could be fun." She mockingly drew a line in the little powdered snow between and them and grinned playfully at him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Zahariah grins as he sees Syd's geniune smile and he would have to admit that it make her look even more dazzling with that smile in the place. But he rather not to mention that because she evidently doesn't like flattery. He chuckles lightly as she began to graze on the grass he once ravaged in his hungry rampage. He admires Obsydian's movement and grace without being obivious about it.

Zahariah grins in amusement before he chuckles loudly when Obsydian drew a line in the little powdered snow between them. He mockingly steps his hoof over the line. "I am Zahariah.. but you can call me 'Riah or Zah." He says, reintroducing himself again knowing that its better for him to start all over again with this mare on a clean slate.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:47 pm

Syd chuckled at the stallion's actions and antics in stepping over the line then re-introducing himself and playfully moved to push him in the chest with her head, like a headbutt to move him back over the line. Naturally it was all in good fun. "Zah it is then. " she said with a grunt as she tried to move the stallion backwards, pushing her strength into it and digging her hooves into the ground. It was a nice change to actually banter playful words and actions for once rather then fight and get irritated with this silver stallion.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:34 pm
Zahariah chuckles as he gets pushed back over the line before he playfully nips at her ear. "All right Ob.. I mean Syd. I will have to learn how to call you Syd instead of Obsyidan." He stayed nonmoving for little bit before he allowed himself to be pushed more behind the line. He whickers as he paws at the ground, pushing the mare away from the line. "Bet you can't keep me behind my own line" He teases the mare, actually enjoying this. Zahariah smiles inwardly, liking to have this relationship with Syd instead of being forced to stay on his hill or beaten up because he said wrong thing or do something to offend her.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:45 pm
Syd simply grinned wider. "Oh is that a challenge from the poor little stallion afraid of little ol' me?" naturally she was only teasing but she still loved to banter comments back and forth with him. It was actually kinda fun. She twitched her ear as he nipped at it and nipped at his neck and chest lightly. A thought popped into her head suddenly and her grin widened with mischieviousness. "I bet you can't keep me off your hill!" She said with a chuckle and bolted out of the forest lining heading straight for his hill. She didn't intend to take it over of course but really was enjoying playing around with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Zahariah arches his eyebrow more higher as Syd teased him, he squirms while his neck and chest gets nipped. He is quite ticklish when it comes to nipping before his eyes widen when he sees her grin widen with mischeviousness. "Heeey!!!!" He protests as he leaps forward and began to chase him. "I don't think so, sister!! That hill will always be mine!" He cries out with a laughter ringing in his voice. Thoughts and plans runs through his head as he tries to figure out how to get her back while he runs after the mare grinning widely.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:05 pm
Syd laughed as she ran ahead of the stallion. "No way I'll get there first and then you won't ever be able to get rid of me!!!" She giggled to herself and then heard his protests in which he called her sister. Her heart sank slightly. Did he look at her like a sibling type relation? She wasn't sure really, but she didn't want to admit to him these feelings she felt creeping up on her but then she didn't want to admit it to herself either. A slight saddened look appeared briefly on her face when she looked back at him and then she pinned her ears and raced forwards towards the hill faster. She didn't want him to see that look either and hoped he hadn't noticed. "I'm not your sister! But you could call me master?!?!" she yelled back, making a point without being obvious and adding a little teasing to it as well.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff