Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

======================================

The silver tigerish like stallion stands at the top of the snow-covered hill scanning his "domain" with his molten golden eyes. He is one solitary stallion who is almost terrorital when it comes to his small spot of the meadow. He takes in the deep breath when he looks up at the white-speckled night skies. This is one of the occassional nights where he couldn't sleep so he decided to prowl around his terrority. Zahariah decides to descend from his 'throne' to the small flat area near the hill where there is grass that is stubbornly sticking out among the snow blanket.

"What is going to happen tonight..." Zahariah spoke out aloud, talking to himself when his muzzle moves across the snow blanket, brushing the snow away from the perfectly-chilled grass. The chilled grass is like the finest champange to this stallion as he indulges himself on the grass.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Obsydian travelled quickly through the forest, her silken white moonstone mane flowing behind her. The ruby red runic jewels on her legs shone brilliantly in the night, almost glowing. She had taken to the night and usually avoided contact with others. She could not be bothered witht he idiocy of most mares let alone stallions. She came upon the exit of the pathway intoa small, snow blanketed meadow, with bits of frosty grass still seeking to feel the sun's warm rays. She moved forward to enjoy her solitude, onl;y to see a silver tiger stripped stallion occupying the area. "just great" she murmured to herself as she rolled her eyes and stayed close to the forest line.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:21 pm
The wind whispers secrets to this particular stallion as he works the grass against his teeth. He doesn't realize that he have company approaching his domain while he raises his head up when he hears the snow crunching under the hooves, his ears swivels around when he tries to figure out where the sound comes from. His body tenses up as he turns his head toward opposite side of the forest, seeing that nothing is there. His eyes scans the enivornment and spots forestline but he couldn't see the mare standing there. "hrm..." He shrugs as he goes back to grazing on the grass waiting for someone to approach him or try to attack him. He have been impatient because he didn't see ANY soquilis for some time now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Syd watched as he seemed to senmse her presence but either didn't see her or didn't care. Either way perhaps he would not bother her. Maybe he was here for the same reason she was. To avoid others. She moved forward, coming into the meadow a bit, bending her muzzle down to tug at some of the blades of grass. He could approach her if he wanted, she didn't care. But if he proved to be a moron she'd kick him in the teeth. That was for sure. She wasn't in the mood for some annoying stallion.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:04 pm
The movement caught his eye as he shifts his eyes toward the source of the movement. To Zahariah's suprise and almost delight, it is a black mare with beautiful almost colorful mane and tail but he raises his head up not sure if she will be receptible to his approach. His lower jaw contiunes to move as it grinds up the grass to swallowable mush. His molten eyes never leaves the mare as he debates on approaching her or just leaving her alone. "Eh..." He shrugs as he walks over to Obsydian. "Excuse me, ma'am...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:25 pm
Syd turned her deep blue eyes towards him, giving him an almost icy glare. He had some manners at least, but it was still too early to tell if he was one of those moronic stallions she encountered almost daily. She swallowed her mouthful of grass as she observed him up close in detail. She noted teh dark amrkings around his eyes. That she liked, perhaps it would indicate something about him. One could hope anyways. She arched a brow at him, if a horse could be seen doing such a thing. "Yes Can I help you? and please don't let you be some annoying stallion doting over my eternal beauty because if so I'll kick you in the teeth now to spare my ears of such irritation."  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:32 pm
Zahariah is not fazed by the almost icy glare as he didn't blink when Syd spoke. He got a chance to look the mare over and he would have to approve because she is dark and she have strikingly blue eyes which is a bonus in his books. "You wouldn't have to worry about me being one of those annoying stallions that dotes over your eternal beauty, ma'am. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to my spot." He says in polite voice knowing that he need to behave himself and be polite because he knows that this particular mare does mean every word she just said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:42 pm
Syd snorted and simply replied "Good" smugly. ok so she wasn't into the small talk right now. She wanted him to get to the point. He was handsome but that never played a factor in her reactions or how she calculated things. "Your spot? Well its nice to be welcomed rather then chased off. Had it been the opposite you'd have had a fight on your hands and I can assure you it would have been a bloody battle." She trotted inwards towards the centre of the meadow a bit, looking for the sweet grass.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:54 pm
Zahariah nods slightly as he allows the female wander around without having him following her. "You can stay as much as you can. I have no doubt that you can and will put up a long and hard battle, ma'am." He watches Obsydian move to the middle of the meadow toward his favorite spot. He winces slightly as he frowns to himself, he will have to learn how to share. He takes in a deep breath and walks in vaguely same direction as the mare but he moves little to left to grab some more grass there. "What is your name, if I may ask?" He boldly asks the mare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Syd bent her head to graze, although she turned a watchful eye on the stallion. Why was he being so polite? It was sickening and almost as annoying as the moronic stallions. "Yea Thanks. oh and stop calling me ma'am. Its not my name and that overly polite s**t is getting a little tiresome. " She flicked her ears, tearing another mouthful of grass and chewing on it thoughtfully. She heard his question and finished chewing her mouthful before answering him. "Obsydian. And you?"  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:51 pm
Zahariah smiles slightly at Syd's comment before he shrugs. "All right, Obsydian. I will cut the polite s**t out, I am glad I don't have to be polite anymore. I am Zahariah but you can call me Zah or Riah." He raises his head up and looks directly at the mare. "Nice to meet you." He says before he turns his head away, proceeding in grazing more on the grass. He moves from one spot to other spot, yanking the grass out of the soil and munches on it while leaving the female alone because she obiviously wanted to be left alone so thus he is just respecting her wishes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:56 pm
Syd watched the stallion curiously a moment as he grazed after speaking. Was he just be polite for the sake of her presence as a female? This just served to infuriate her. She hated things being based on gender. She narrowed her eyes, which gave off a cold icy glare, and she approached the stallion. "You mean to tell me you were only polite for the sake of the fact I am female? What kind of pompous jackass are you? I should stick a hoof up your a** for such an insult." She hissed out her last words in a menacing manner, clearly looking for a reason, just one more reason to attack. But then she had a better idea, and turning around she raised her tail at him, turning her head to speak, "You can kiss my shiney jewel encrusted a**!"  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Zahariah raises his eyebrow as the female snapped at him again but for what? for being a gentleman toward her like he was taught to be polite and gentlemanly toward everybody. For some reasons, her snapping at him didn't faze him or suprise him at all so he just merely walks over to Syd just when she said that he could kiss her a**. "Sure, I would love to." He says sarcastically but what he did next suprised him. He actually leans over and places a kiss on Syd's butt. "There we go." He smirks. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He says sardonically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:05 pm
Syd's eyes blazed with rage as he actually kissed her butt....she was so angry but she was so flabergasted as well...shock took over for a few moments before she let her hind legs fly out at him without a word. She was aiming for his teeth or face, but she at least hoped she made contact and left a bloody mark on him...enough to warn him she meant business. "You digust me with such insulting behaviour!! Are there no soquilis in this world that can act properly at all? or are they all just a bunch of moronic idiots!!" She screamed and stomped her hooves, definitely having a temper tantrum.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:36 pm
Zahariah turns his head to side as he grunts when her hoof conntected with his cheek. He stumbles backward as his cheek splits open, blood starting to leak out from the thin wound. "Can't you make up your mind, mare? do you want a polite one or not?" He retorted before he mutters under his breath about temperital mares. He watches Syd throwing temper tantrum with glaring eyes. "Look at you right now, you are being childish!" He exclaims while he tastes the familiar coopery taste in his mouth, thats when he realizes that he is bleeding. "You know what? Screw you. Stay away from my spot." He mutters as he stalks away from the female, obiviously sore that she had to be all pissy about this.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff