Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Land of No Time RP(NEED PLAYERS-check 5th post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you consider joining this?
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  No way.
  I will just keep checking on its progress.It seems interesting,but I have time only to read.
View Results

nonnos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:05 am
The Land of No Time

PLEASE,FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 am
RULES:
All the usual rules Review them here
+Don't PM me to join but instead post a reply here.
+No emoticons.
+If you are going to be offline for a long time,make a reasonable reason for the character absence IC.

Please ,don't reply until I finish these posts.
I'll start accepting characters after I post my profile character here for 7 days.The acceptance will end on Thursday at 2 am GST
No joining requests will be accepted after this time.
I'll declare it open on Friday at 4 pm GST.
I'll write the first paragraph introducing the story and then you can go on.
No questions about anything can be asked here and don't PM too.
There's a thread for discussion about this RP at Barton OOC forum: Discuss

nonnos

nonnos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:19 am
THE STORY OUTLINE:
This story is about humanbeings.They can have some powers but still in the human range.
The Land Of No Time means many things.Things there take hundreds of years to change,thus things seem like they never change.The characters will remain at the same age for a long period.Also,The Land of No Time concept includes the story main theme.The characters don't belong to the same time period.You can have a person from the beginning of humanity living in the same neighborhood with someone who read once that there was something in the past called laptops.Amazingly,they're adapted to it.During the story,you can find a character having a chat with another character in a futuristic lab.,then one of them just head out at sleeping time to sleep peacefully in his tent.
The Land of No Time consists of vast areas of desert.There are many wells which provide people with water for their use and for agriculture.There is any kind of building you can imagine.

The Land of No Time is about two large groups of people.The first group(The Oplians) is in power.They occupy 2/3 of the desert.The other group(The Belians) occupies the rest.The two groups remained away from each other for a very long time.There isn't any kind of relations between them.The main problem is that the first group thinks that the second group is evil.Generations grew up believing this.Thus,the contacts that happened between them occasionally had always led to the oppression of the second group by the first one.Now,all that the people of the second group are remembering is their oppression.
The idea here is both groups are gathering their people in some sort of camps to keep them apart.Everything is indicating a coming war.There have been some skirmishes every now and then.The rising tension have led to two main ideas.The idea of war and the idea of approach.There are few youth who want to try to understand the other.They know deeply they are neither evil nor oppressors.Their political system is a republic.

You can make it full of action,passion,whatever you want as long as it remains PG-13.Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:21 am
CHARACTER'S PROFILE:
Your Gaian name:
Your character's name:
Your side (group) :The Oplians/the Belians
The idea you support:war/understanding the other/war but you intend to change your mind at some point and vice versa.
Your character's background:the time that it fits in,its relations with the others,whether it has a personal thing against the other group or not.Your job i.e.you can be a doctor,a warrior or whatever you want.
Character's description:gender,physiques.
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:  

nonnos

nonnos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:26 am
RESERVED

Well,to the people joined until now:I'll be active only at weekends but when I declare it open you can write here whenever it suits you.

STATISTICS:
Oplians: 6
Belians: 6
War: 2
Understanding the other: 6
War but intending to change mind at some point: 3
Understanding the other but intending to change mind: 1

CHARACTERS PROFILES:are currently on pages 1, 2, 13, 36

We need players for the followings:
1-Taking over Seiya's character(previously played by mystic-x).He never posted and we need someone who is active.To claim the character,please quote mystic-x's post.Read all the pages for sure.

2-Taking over Aerona Miles(previously played by goddessofforever).To claim the character,please quote her profile's post on page2.

3-Taking over Serafina Balkok(previously played by morbid_survivor).It's on page 1.

4-Taking over Mak(previously played by monkeyslavemaster).It's on page 1.

Don't forget to check the discussion thread.
DECLARED OPEN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:34 am
MY CHARACTER
Your Gaian name:nonnos
Your character's name:Nerisaga
Age: 25 in her years,1200 if she lived in an ordinary world.
Your side (group):The Belians
The idea you support: understanding the other but not showing it most of the time.
Your character's background:
It fits in the time when there were many kingdoms and wandering warriors.It lives in a tent and has a brown horse named Truth.
It hasn't any relatives in the camp.It's friendly to everyone and fits well with the odds of the society i.e.the presence of cars and supersonic planes side by side with the tent.
Her family was killed long ago.Everyone seems to be blaming it on the Oplians but she thinks that there are many options to choose from.She devoted herself to protection of the others.She has a martial art school but it seems she teaches her own philosophy more than fighting so people consider her a poet and a philosopher.

Character's description:female.Average height,athelitic body,brown eyes and black hair.The outfit she's mostly seen in is a long brown leather jacket,brown leather trousers and black boots.art by empress eda

Powers:She's trained to jump very high.She can predict where the next hit will come from.In addition to the ordinary things of using stone to get fire and her quick understanding of the inventions around her in order to use them.

Weapons:her long rapier.
Personality:
Nerisaga is a loner.Deep down,she doesn't like being lonely.She enjoys others company but finds it hard to communicate with them especially that her attitude towards her family murder dissatisfies others.
Nerisaga tries always to get on the people good side.She's optimistic to the extent that may sound naive.
Nerisaga is rebellious.She denies any authority on her life except hers.

nonnos

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:51 am
Your Gaian name: Nerubi Azeroth
Your character's name: Chronos
Your side (group) : The Oplians
The idea you support: war but intends to change mind at some point
Your character's background:In the past, His family was killed for unknown reason and became an orphan who live alone. He blames the Belians for killing his family. He became a thief but when he stole something from someone, a mysterious person shows up and taught him of magic and he gave Chronos a broad sword with he name it The Void. He later became one of the generals who serve for the Oplians. But after he learns what really happened on his family, he was desperate to find the real cause of war.
Character's description: Male, Yellow hair and red eyes. Wearing a dark cloak.
Powers: Sword Mastery, Telekinesis, moving objects in his mind, time and space, speed.
Weapons: Broad sword named "The Void".
Personality: Two Personality, Mysterious, Loner, Not trusting anyone but himself. Sadistic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 am
Your Gaian name:Mystic-x
Your character's name:Seiya
Your side (group) :The Oplians
The idea you support:I was born for war. I was born and placed in a chamber to encance my powers into a war machine
Your character's background:A man that feels no remorse for every kill he makes. He finds thrill in seeing them begging for life. He never spares in the belief that if he can discover a way to turn him normal. but until then he is a soldier.
Character's description sad My Avi )
Powers:Summoning fire
Weapons:Sword of Angis
Personality:A cold hearted soldier with armor covered in blood. He cares for no one but himself.  

Mystic-X

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:58 am
CHARACTER'S PROFILE:

Your Gaian name: morbid_survivor
Your character's name: Serafina Balkok
Your side: Oplian
The idea you support: Understanding the other. She doesn’t believe there can truly be an evil like the Bellians are described as.
Your character's background: When alive her father was a member of the law in Oplian. He tried to drill his beliefs into her, but she always felt the need to contradict him, which spurred her decision that the Belians couldn’t be all evil. In her way, she would fit into the times of Kings and warriors, though she is easily adapted to new surroundings.
Character's description: Appearence
Powers: She can do anything with throwing needles, and is extremely good with her gyro ring, which is thrown through the air to slice the enemy, distracting them also with the spinning rings.
Weapons: Gyro ring. Throwing Needles. Knife.
Personality: Very brave and loyal, but also stubborn and proud. She loves making new friends and doing new things. Though she’s competitive she gets along with people easily and loves to have a laugh. She is very protective over all of her friends, and would gladly punch someone who so much as called any of them a name.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:22 pm
CHARACTER'S PROFILE:
Your Gaian name: monkeyslavemaster
Your character's name: Mak
Your side (group) :Belians
The idea you support: support war for safety issues, but intend to try and make amends
Your character's background:she wanders the lands to try and find hospitality and allies/new friends
Character's description: female, reddish-orange curly hair halfway down back, usually casual-boyish typre attire.
Powers: Mak isn't fully aware of her complete powers
Weapons: double scimitars
Personality: usually happy and cheerful

monkeyslavemaster

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200

deathsshadowcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:36 pm
CHARACTER'S PROFILE:
Your Gaian name: Deathsshadowcat
Your character's name: Malak
Your side (group) :the Belians
The idea you support: understanding the other/why this is happening.
Your character's background: philosopher. Growing up he never had much of a time for a childhood his father died leaving him the only one to take on to his place. He has always had a very curious mind about the happenings of people and why these things are happening. However as he grew older and wandered away from his home. With nothing but his fathers staff in hand, He learned of the dangers of the world. He eventually took some more weapons of the people he had originally defeated realizing you can’t always talk your way out of situations but you should try that approach first
Character's description: Male, He’s 5’3” medium built, black hair, blue eyes, always wears a smile on his face. While he is walking though he occasionally puts up a scarf to cover his face. He also wears brown t-shirt and pants with black goggles on his head with his scarf covering the top of his head.
Powers: illusion
Weapons: Staff, along with a short sword and bow
Personality: Friendly likes everyone even if they are Oplian  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:44 pm
Your Gaian name: SilentShadowDreamer
Your character's name: Ithildae
Your side: The Belians
The idea you support: Understanding the other.
Your character's background: She grew up being taught that the Oplians were cruelty incarnate, but she can't believe that anyone would be so bad. Her mother is long dead. She lives with her father. She hates the idea of war, but is smart enough to see that danger is coming to a head. She wants to do whatever she can to help.
Character's description: Ithildae with white hair instead of purple.
Powers: She can shapeshift, but only into mammals. No reptiles/birds/etcetera. She rarely does it because of the pain that comes after she's returned to human form.
Weapons: Crossbow and dagger
Personality: Shy, gentle and kind. Prefers animal companionship to human.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Eurogon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:28 am
CHARACTER'S PROFILE:
Gaian name: Eurogon
Character's name: Eurogon
Side:The Oplians
The idea support:war but you intend to change your mind at some point.

Character's background:My character fit at late middle age,everybody at land lord castle respect me and I´m captain of archer patalion / Mage.
Eurogon´s father is assumed death and his mother is somewhere and he have grown up in castle and trained as soldier. His like second father is Archmage Dashe.

Character's description:Male, dark brown short hair, blue eyes, wear chain mail, leather boots/gloves/jacket/pants and dark green cloak and he have wolf pet.

Powers: Magic
Weapons: Sword and dagger
Personality: Kind, trusty, loyal  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out