Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:17 am
This RP is private and is for Spunky and myself. No posting otherwise.

User Image

If there was one thing a certain paint soquili couldn't forget, it was that vision he'd met so long ago. Eager to "dance" with him into any lapse of time it seemed. She'd gone away and he understood that but now his heart said otherwise. His partner, she was what he missed, and only if he'd told her how he felt as they stood by the stream.

But he was being polite and a gentleman.

Every step he dedicated to her. The poetry in motion that he was longing to see again. Taking onto the deer path he galloped away from the clearing out in the great world to find her again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:31 pm
The evening gentle breeze blew across the meadow,lifting up the poppies flowers' spirit as they dance along with it.Many moons had passed by since she met her good old partner,Takoda.

Ascoscoi glanced upon the darken sky where the sparkling stars reflected in her bright green eyes. Her heart soared high up like them,searching for someone..The emptiness and loneliness in her...

where is he? what is he doing now? is he feeling what i'm feeling now?

She remembered how graceful and kind he was when they were dancing.The wonderful moment and time they had together...

I miss him..

The mare trotted up the small hill as she whinned to the open space yet in a soft node,hoping the breeze will carried the message to the one.

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:12 pm
Could it be the wind he wondered listening to its sweetsong play with his ears. So very long it had been since they'd seen each other. Even if he could simply stare into those pooled orbs without initiating a dance he'd be content.

Trotting over the hillside his own chocolate orbs searched for her. As a foal he could remember their first meeting. Of course there was no adoration at the start. he just wanted to be like his father. But then this cute little filly came along wanting to learn and do what the spirited colt loved to do. That being a 'dance" as he lifted his strong little legs upward to his chest letting each footfall create a rythem with each stride. The moment she'd joined him in lessons the shining me memory of making a new friend.

Now as he stood there searching, his body had grown larger with sleek muscles and tumbling long tresses. Indeed a stallion worthy of being dipped in chocolate he appeared. Scenting the air he found something sweet and knew it just had to be her. Rearing on his hindlegs he called to her as she had to him hoping that dreams weren't tricksters. She was out there, he could feel it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:11 am
Fates decide....

as the wind brought a so familiar....strong....scent that she missed for a long long time...
Ascoscoi paused as if she could hear her heart thumping like a roaring thunder strom,the mare perked her ears forward.
" Can it be.... "
A long,far distance yet strong called she recognised.Without any hestitation, she took up her paces,galloping towards it. Far ahead, a dark figure slowly appeared in front of her sight, a strong musculine stud....
" Ta.....koda !!! "

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:00 am
He searched scenting her very being causing his strides to lengthen with every beat of his breast.

Suddenly his stride slowed as his head reared up sharply, a bold stance as his ears went erect. Her voice, a friend he waited for to return was approaching like the wind itself. An angel that galloped among the emerald stems that passed beneath her feet.

She was so beautiful... his heart nearly pausing itself as his breath seeped out of his lungs. Her legs so slender yet powerful carried her toward him swiftly yet with grace and perfection.

A dancer like myself.

His chocolate eyes bringing her into reality as her call was music to his ears. Takoda couldn't contain his happiness as his tossed his fine head in a deep sweep letting his curled locks dance around him.

She's come back to me...

Finally, he reared up calling back to her, "As...coscoi. I've missed you" before he bolted off toward her, his eyes shimmering with happiness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:44 pm
The handsome long mane flowing behind it's muscular neck.The voice....

It is Him..

The mare dropped her head slightly,shyly as she approached the stud, her heart beats like a thunder roaring,with butterflies in her stomach...Without any hesitation,Ascoscoi brushed her nosile against the muscular neck of the stallion..

I miss you too...so dearly...

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:18 pm
Takoda's muscles were twitching as she brushed against him. So long it seemed she was gone, and here she was in living breathing reality. There was so many things he wanted to say but the only thing was a deep contented sigh being near her. It took several minutes before he regained his thoughts letting himself.

"Ive missed you so much Ascoscoi. Not a day has gone by I don't think about you. Tell me have you been alright? You're still as beautiful as ever." he nodded with a soft yet deep smile.

His feet moved in place with a playful swish of his tail. She was really here, for a moment Takoda swore he was still dreaming.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Spunky Dasher
Blushing like apples,Ascoscoi quickly tossed her curly mane to cover it.

what's wrong with me,say something....

By inhaling a deep breath,she managed to put herself in focus again.
" I'm doing fine! It's been ages since we met!!! and you are just .....just..... so different"

handsome,i should say

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:10 pm
She was lyrical to him as he sensed her happiness of seeing him again. He just couldn't believe how beautiful she had grown into an adult. Limber, lithe, and so very charming as his deep set brown eyes were filling up upon beauty and elegance once again. His breath whisked away from him with much determination. But how to bring it up, say it as he meant it... he needed time.

"As are you.... you've just grown so gorgeously Ascoscoi... Tell me do you still dance like I showed you?" He was literally tap dancing in his heart asking her that, because other than who she was, that was his desire. He like his father loved to dance. Loved to settle his feet firmly in the ground yet sweep across it as a bird takes flight in its life. Every muscle rippling in his entire being as his form moved in liquid motion. Tail swaying as his head bobbed back and forth... passion lived within the proud son of Sheridan.

How to ask her... what should I do.... Think Takoda....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 pm
The mare blushed...
" Yes, of course,i remember!"

always

Ascoscoi tossed her mane with the breeze and lifted up her hind hooves ..swaging her tail as she danced in a rhythm. Showing off the steps like he had taught before when they were young once.
Swiftly and lightly as if she was dancing with the blewing breeze....

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:53 am
Fluid motion with grace and perfect style- how could he not love her he scolded himself. She was simply the most beautiful dancer he had ever chanced to meet, and he was fighting himself to tell her how he truly felt. He promised his mother Ardia she would someday meet the girl he had fallen for... it just seemed impossible to say the simplest thing.

His eyes melting so fondly within that heart he longed to love so much. Nodding in approval he joined her side in sheer adoration stepping lightly with agile curves his his buttocks and shoulders. Sunlight glistening upon chocolate melting within vanilla perfection, he preformed his passion freely accompanying her with open arms.

Tell her.... it may be your last chance. Tell her Takoda.

He struggled and fought with that simplicity cursing it for being his holdup. Then he simply just said the first thing that came to his mind not realizing his heart was speaking before he was.

"Ascoscoi... I think... no I know I love you..." he hadn't realized it fully yet, but when it finally sunk in he would remember.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:08 pm
While the mare danced in front of stud,She thought she heard it...
The words that made her go 'gaga' especially from Takoda,himself.Yet,which had also made her struggling ever since to bring it out to him.

Ascoscoi paused from her steps, with her bleaming turqouise eyes looking at the mumbling stallion.
"Did you just...."
Feeling butterflies in her tummy,she couldn't believe what she heard,but she wanted to make sure that it was truely from him..

Spunky Dasher

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Takoda blinked in deepness realizing he had said it. His heart was beating through his chest though he knew it was right. If he were to leave her go this time she may be like a winged bird and never return leaving him within that cage where he felt locked away in a miserable. No he had to make this clear because he promised Ardia his mother she'd meet the one that made his feet dance with precision and joy; the love of his life.

"I love you Ascoscoi... I always have since we were foals." His breath was deep yet his eyes were on fire than their normal glimmering selves. His passion and affection for his childhood friend was deeper then any canyon that could stretch a thousand miles.

"Tell me what do you feel when I say that? I mean I've always wanted to say this to you but I was always too afraid to. I, " he paused with a breath that exhaled his lungs, "Want you to stay with me and meet my mother. You see I promised her she'd meet you someday Ascoscoi. I just need to hear how you feel... about this."

It was possible she'd reject the sediment and yet he wished deeply she felt the same way. Time was such a tricky thing and yet maybe it was on his side finally. Eagerly the stallion watched that beautiful mare waiting to hear her words. Be they good or bad he'd always love her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games