Submit

Which one do you have?
  Spring
  Gas
  Electric
View Results

K-Shank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:30 am
What kind of gun is yours. I have a spring one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 am
My AK is electric  

KarbonCopy
Captain

Buggadiddy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:36 pm
I've got a spring and electric guns.

but if i had to choose it would be my electric.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:51 pm
What i had before were mixed of electric and spring  

libiss

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:56 pm
My CA M4 is an electric, and my USP is gas  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:08 pm
spring and electric  

Shadow Deadeye

VanzeAlperin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:30 pm
All of the above.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:02 am
couple springers from the old days

currently all my ipsc/ipda guns are gas

my field guns involve 1 aeg and two gbbs  

AlbaZeroEX

Mobius08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:43 am
Sigma springer, pretty much just for show since it's so damn heavy and fires so hard.
Got an mpeg G36K and AUG, but not that great for outdoor skirmishing, only CQB.
The best gun I got is a KWA USP, but it rocks my world.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:12 am
what kind of Question/Point is that? Springers are obviously Snipers or Backyard Fun, Gas Pistols Are Perfect sidearm and your hardly gonna have an Aeg thats a Pistol. They All fill their roles And you need a Sidearm plus Firearm to Play properly.  

ScratchyBollix

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:06 pm
lethal_bullet
what kind of Question/Point is that? Springers are obviously Snipers or Backyard Fun, Gas Pistols Are Perfect sidearm and your hardly gonna have an Aeg thats a Pistol. They All fill their roles And you need a Sidearm plus Firearm to Play properly.

i've brought springers (pistols) into a field game with me, embrassed the s**t out of several people when they were hit with 200 +/- fps springers on a field game from a "backyard gun" and guess what? they didnt call their out, ok this is understandable but its obvious they felt it since they turned around and looked at me... is it that embrassing to call an out from a low powered gun?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:18 am
The diff between 200 and 260 isnt much, but the fact it was single shot, that can be a bit sweatdrop  

ScratchyBollix

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:19 pm
lethal_bullet
The diff between 200 and 260 isnt much, but the fact it was single shot, that can be a bit sweatdrop

certainly, then i "upgrade" to using a stock western arms and still people are embrassed to be hit by a pistol

for me i serious do not understand why people dont call pistol hits, yes i only shot em once but given in real steel i shot em in the face/head with a .45 they wouldnt keep on playing now would they?

i fully understand that by shooting them once and them not feeling it sure, ill shoot again, but people turn around SEE me and start hosing me @_@ what the hell? do i have to do what i've done in paintball? do i have to walk over to u and smack u silly with a gas tank? (ok i take it back ive only done that once in pb and i wasnt kicked off the field, the dude i smacked shouldve been smacked by at least another 10 people because he was the biggest cheater known on the field, hell given the ref was patient enough he would asked for one of our markers just to lite up his a**)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:24 pm
i was playing a few weeks back and this guys Famas Ran out so he took to pistols (Gas Glocks I think) and went of into the bushes on one side of the Skirmish field. He Took down like 6 People!  

ScratchyBollix

Ceseasalad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:23 pm
All my guns have been AEG's from my first Cyma Sig Suarer 552 to my Uzi to my new CSI AK Assailant from shorty  
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff