Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:37 pm
User Image

Degewi made it down from the moutain that day and made his way to the kawani village to await Myoa in the near by feilds.
He dare not get close his coat and war paint attracked the humans to quickly to him for his liking it was going to take someone special to break him over his fear of being ridin again. He grazed lightly and wondered how long she would take even now it was hard to be away from her for this little amount of time. After waiting awhile he curled on the ground to take a nap while waiting on her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 am
User Image

Myoa shook her head in disbelief, trotting back towards where Degewi would be. How could it be that she was pregnant? Saika had taken one look at her and known. How could she have known while Myoa herself didn't?!? Myoa sighed. She trusted Saika's judgment, and not only that, just a few minutes ago, she felt a light kick in her stomach. She couldn've imagined it, but....

Myoa snorted, and ran up to Degewi, had just entered her view. He was napping, and she didn't want to disturb her mate, but, them having foals was important too! Myoa sighed, and curled up next to Degewi, still unsure of what to do.

Konalou

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:02 pm
Degewi was a deep sleeper so he slept for a while more before he turned his head slightly in his sleep and took a deep breath through his nostrals in a moment his unseeing eyes opened as he finally felt that Myoa was snuggled up beside him. He nudged her lightly with a smile on his face.
"If you were a rattlesnake Id be bitten by now. Is your friend alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:21 am
Myoa smiled. "But I'm not a rattlesnake," she giggled, nudging him back. "Plus, and rattlesnake who would dare bite my mate, would have to answer to me." She sighed at his last questions. She had to tell him sometime.... "Well, she's fine, there's just, well, me..... Degewi..." Her voiced trailed off, eyes hopeful with wide-eyed innocence, "We're going to be parents! I'm pregant!!!" She exclaimed, breaking into a huge beam.

It felt very strange to say that aloud. it was the truth, but... Either way, Myoa was very happy and grateful, how blessed she was! She had a loving mate, caring friends, and now, soon to be, children. Of course, Myoa still wished she was more experienced in parenting...

Konalou

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm
Degewi giggled at her reply to the rattlesnake comment.
"Mother rattlesnake can be tricky, how am I to know you arent just lying?" Degewi laughed abit and nuzzled his mate playfuly to let her know he was kidding. When she sighed and then her voice trailed off he got abit worried that she might not have not liked his last joke or took it the wrong way.
Degewi blinked a few times after she said they were going to be parents. He couldnt beleave it was she kidding? No she doesnt seem to be.
"Your pregnant? Me a parent,really? Wow this is exciting,Ill...we'll have a family!" Degewi grinned and cuddled agaisnt Myoa, he wondered how far along she was, after all he couldnt see her belly, she could have never told him till the foals were born and he most likly would have never known, just then it hit him. There was a very good chance one or more of the foals could be born blind, seeing as he was born blind himself.
"..I hope...the foals wont be affected with being blind. I was born that way there is a good chance one or more could be born that way too.....I guess it doesnt matter we'll be there for them they wont have to go through what I went through." Degewi said then nuzzle his love.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:25 pm
Myoa stared across the sky, then answered, "You did not recieve your blindness from your parents, perhaps it's not a condition that is passed on." She smiled, "Even if one of our foals was born blind, I would love him or her, just as much."
She grinned more, and started chewing on Degewi's ear. So far they had come, and in such a short amount of time! There was no doubt in Myoa's mind that they were meant to be.

She sighed, shaking her head before resting it on her mate's broad shoulder. "Say, Degewi? ..... Do you know anything about parenting? I'm a little nervous about, well, everything. I feel so, young and imature! I wonder if I'm ready..."

Konalou

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:14 am
"Im still worried about it. I was born blind, of course my love wouldnt change for the foal. What kind of parent would I be if I just did the same cruel thing as my own parents." Degewi couldnt help but giggle abit as she nibbled on his ear.

Degewi closed his eyes for a moment and thought about what she said.
He knew nothing of parenting, he had never been around parents before, but he had made mistakes and had learned from them. Mistakes he could tell the children about so they wouldnt have to learn the hard way. Degewi knew how to survive and that's what he could teach his children.
"No I dont really know anything about being a parent. I never had one before, but I know we will be ok.
Your loving and know how to give others strength. And Ive learned how to survive between those and giving care to the foals,I think we will do just fine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:22 am
Myoa smiled. "You said everything that needed to be said, my love. We have friends to help us, elders to guide us, and well, after we've been through, I think we can take it." Myoa chuckled lightly, leaning back against her mate. "We are actually quite prepared, if our foals have wings, I could teach them to fly. If they were blind, you could teach them to see, and no mattter what they're born with, we shall teach the to run together."

A wave of dizziness, and with it, a swirl of serenity hidden in its midst overcame Myoa. She groaned, "But for now, I think I must rest..." And with that, she fell asleep against Degewi, dreaming of new life.

Konalou

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:25 pm
Degewi thought for a few moments before laying his head on the ground. Maybe Myoa was right, then again what were they going to do if they had a blind flyer that would certainly not be something easy to handle. Degewi let his thoughts wander as he finally drifted to sleep comming to the conclusion that no matter what with Myoa by his side he could do anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:38 pm
The weeks pasted and sercretly Degewi still worried.
He never really let Myoa be away from him for long save one day he went for some alone time and ended up meeting a few of Myoa's friends.
It was early morning when Degewi awoke he streached and smiled turning his face towards the warming sunlight it seemed today would be a nice day.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Konalou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:59 pm
On that sunny morning, Myoa was none too gently awoken by a churning in her stomach. She had had a sleepless night, being plauged by kicking, strong, solid kicking that would start and stop occasionally. A ripple of pain shot through Myoa, leaving her gasping for breath. "Degewi!" She gasped, turning towards her mate. "Today's the day..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:14 pm
Degewi jumped slightly from her sudden gasp before quickly turning his attention to her.
"What???? Oh..oh uh...WHAT...do I do, I mean what is it I can do for you?" Degewi's blind eyes were wide as he paniced,yet tried to sound calm.
He has no idea what to do or if he was to do anything at all.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Konalou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Gasping, and laying down on her side pain, Myoa breathed, "....Get Saika, at my teepee. She has the baskets. Her teepee's at the beach......"
Another wave of pain followed by a wave of dizziness prompted Myoa to add, "Hurry..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am
Degewi stood in a hurry and begain to gallop towards the direction he knewn the beach was. To panicked to think about how hard finding a teepee and a two legger he had never gone to before was going to be. Reaching the sandy beach at its beginning he begain to gallop through listening for any sound that could be a two legger. In hopes it might help find this Saika in some way he whinned as loud as he could.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Konalou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 am
Saika was just adding the final touches on Myoa's foal baskets when she heard a loud whinny. "Oh?" She wondered aloud. "Is that a soquili in trouble?" She lifted the flap of the teepee hesitantly, looking out. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She called. Her eyes fell on a brown, painted stallion, clearly in distress. She ran towards him, then started stroking his mane. "What's wrong?" She asked. Hmm, he looks familar....  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff