Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:03 pm
The chocolate brown orbs looked at the stallion she loved. She loved him with all her heart, and she would do anything for him. She watched him stand at his teepee, and she was going to see him. She came closer to him, smiling. Her blonde mane flying as she ran. She stopped just behind him, giving a mischevious little grin.
"Boo!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:08 pm

Caught in his own thoughts, the burnished stallion jumped at his lover's voice, but turned it into a whicker of happiness as he turned, meeting her eyes with barely contained merriment.

"By the spirits! I thought I was the one destined to forever startle you my love!" he laughed, arching his neck and wuffing a warm gust of air through her luxurious golden mane. "How are you then?" he added, lowering his voice and his eyes.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:13 pm
The palomino gave a lovely smile. She was happy again, now in the presence of her lovers thoughts, voice, and warmth. She reared in the air in happiness, then landed, biting at his own mane. The golden mass curled around her muzzle.

"My love! How I have missed you. I am oh so well, now that I get to stand next to you again. How are you?"She asked, her voice matching his lower tone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:18 pm
His mahogany eyes crinkled in amusement at his mate's exuberance, and he shifted around so he could bury his own muzzle in her mane while she explored his. "Only 'well?' My love now I am dissapointed, by your actions I would have thought.. 'over joyed?' or perhaps delighted." Again his infectious smile spread across his features and he nipped her lightly, pressing his body against her mock-aggressively.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:27 pm
She pulled his body closer to hers, but putting her neck over his back. A tear of joy came down her cream cheek, and she pulled away to look at him.
"Oh but I am. You have no idea! It has been a while since I have seen you my love, and I just cant bear the thought of leaving." She said. She even told Micah not to expect her back, she wanted to reside with Tai and his human if he'd let her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:34 pm

A sharp pang of regret threatened to spoil the moment, and Tai forced the frown he felt building away. He had been quite neglectful, and would now do everything in his power to make it up to her. Without words he licked away the tear that trailed it's way down her cheek. "Esper, forgive me my lack of sight, I hadn't realized how long our time apart had been." he said, closing his eyes and leaning against her, searching for support, but also offering it.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:38 pm
She rolled in the love she felt. She was so happy, that more tears threatened to spill. She loved him so badly, she felt like a lovestruck yearling, and that couldnt be healthy. But she saw the frown in his eyes, and she nuzzled it away.
"Its okay, Tai. Really. Im just happy to be here now."
Should she ask him about staying?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:43 pm

Reopening his eyes, he grinned wickedly, his mind switching effortlessly back to the Tai most knew and loved. "Good! Then lets..." he paused, eyes twinklingas he stepped away, shoulders hunched forward in a mock predatory posture. "Let's... just see you happy you are!" With a shrill whinny he sprang forward and attempted to n** her on the flank before dancing away in a flurry of hooves and golden mane. "Catch me if you can! You're it!"

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 pm
"How you cheat!" She yelled at him as her own feet moved beneath her. It was lighthearted, and she didnt mean the remark. She smiled, and laughed as she came up to his side and nipped his golden curls.
"Ha! Not anymore! You're it!" She said, and bolted around a tree.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:54 pm

Whickering in response he switched leads midstride and swung around the same tree with a laugh. "Careful! I may call for backup if you say I cheat!" he called at her retreating form, dodging back into the trees as he took the shortest route to cut her off.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:55 pm
She laughed, and skidded to a stop so she could turn as he beat her around the tree.
"Is that so? Back-up is considered cheating as well, you old hound."
She said, running faster, then a tad bit slower, so to give him a chance. wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:08 pm

"Who are YOU calling OLD!" He shouted back, pushing himself to greater speed. "And don't slow down on my account, I'll catch you anyway!" he said as he parted the trees and galloped past her, youthful arrogance and pride showing in very line of his body as he deftly spun on his haunches to rear up at her.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:11 pm
"God forbid me call Tai old." She teased. She kept running, but she knew it was futile, because he was fast, and honestly, she really didnt want to go away. She smiled as she came upon the forest where she loved to hide, and she ducked behind abush and waited for her mate to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:14 pm

"Indeed! Now you will have to ask for my forgiveness!" he called after her, eyes easily following her through the wintry vegetation. At least until she hid herself fully.

Chuckling he advanced on the thicket, happy that this time he had a rough estimate of where she was, last time she had nearly scared him out of his skin. "And don't think that mere bushes will stop me from exacting my revenge!"

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:20 pm
She couldnt help but giggle, and knew the jig was up. She stood up, and gave her sweetest, most innocent look. She apporached him, and smiled. Walking up to him, and nuzzling him, she licked his cheek, and ran in the opposite direction. Thats a true femme fatale. She looked behind her and winked.
"Forgiven?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces