Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] FIN! A Grand Reunion or Return of a Fight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:01 pm
She huffed a bit, feel worn out as her bones tingled with an old pain she'd thought she'd forgotten; when she woke from the beach, drenched in sweat in blood, she'd found Shimshek talking with someone she didn't know, and she was healed. Afterwards, she'd found Delano (thank goodness) but now she had wandered away again (not too far, but far enough) as she remembered the nightmare she'd gone through... that she'd hoped to have forgotten.

That event, that began with meeting Zira--she sneered nastily at the thought of that horrid mare--and then Rahu, who she swore was defending Zira. That wasn't fair... or was it? She wasn't sure what happened anymore, and all she wanted now was for Rahu to forgive her for those terrible words she spoken to him within her blind rage of hate and sadness and anger. She glanced around, recognizing a familiar area... she had met Rahu here... a long time ago... it was their lone clearing, the one place only she and Rahu knew... memories flooded her mind as she stared at the small, clear spring.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:12 pm
Rahu had been gone for a long time only popping up from time to time to check on Victor who seemed so clingy to him. He looked ragged, and worn down with his mane unkempt and appeared to be beaten up but was walking completely fine especially since that shoulder wound had healed a long while ago. Snorting as he walked, his mind had no thought about Aruna or Zira for that matter. If you looked at him and caught sight of his eyes all you would see was a cold maliciousness in them. It was by chance that he walked through the very same place Aruna did, though when he did so his mind did not seem to recall the past events that had happened around the very clearing. Flicking his tail, he kept to the shadows as he passed through by the very spring that Aruna was at and all you could hear from him was the crunching of leafs and a sudden snap of a twig..  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:59 pm
Aruna jerked out of her trance at the sound of crunching, dead fall leaves followed by loud sound of a snapping twig. The clearing was silent except for the smaller critters who continued their usual activities through each day, and when her sharp golden eyes glanced up and around, she spotted someone she thought she'd never see again. He was worn and weathered, but seemed fine, despite his ragged appearence. The mane and tail were completely unkept, and he gave off an aura of maliciousness... more so than ever before. Why... what happened to him? She gave out a soft whinny, knowing full well he would hear it, despite the outside noise of birds and squirrels.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Rahu stopped right in his tracks as he heard the soft whinny as he was alert to what noses where about though he had not been glazing about. He slowly turned his head in the direction he had heard the soft whinny. Raising a brow as he saw the one mare he never thought to see again or wanted to for that matter. Standing still in place, he stared at her wondering what to do now as it seemed she purposely made herself heard so that he would notice her. He made no move and said nothing as he waited for her next move.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:18 pm
He didn't seem to want to talk; but he had heard her, and now he stood still, staring at her. She stared right back him, wondering if he would be the one to make the first move, to speak first. However, he continued to stand there in his grand magnificency, however ragged he was. He was still great in her eyes; she'd known him forever, and she felt so foolish now, standing there and staring, unable to say anything for the shock of encountering him rendered her paralyzed. Finally, she closed her eyes, and spoke with a trembling voice. "R-Rahu... long time... n-no see..." She couldn't even figure out why she was so scared...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:28 pm
Rahu narrowed his eyes slightly and before responding he, walked forward brushing pasted her to get a drink from the small spring. But as he did so, he spoke a response. “Yes long time. But one should never let there voice tremble when speaking to another." stopping at the edge of the small spring, he lowered his head and took a long drink but he still listened for a response as he did so.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Aruna didn't reply to his remark; she didn't see the point, and she couldn't have stopped the trembling in her voice even if she wanted to. She found herself feeling terror without Delano beside her; she wasn't like this before, and she still couldn't understand why she was so frightened. Terrified, really. When he came toward her, she shut her eyes, but he only brushed past her, and she breathed, opening her eyes to see him merely taking a drink. She still didn't move from her spot, however, trying to think of a way to answer him. In the end, all she could say was, "Well, it's not easy for me... or f-for you... but especially me... you're scaring me, Rahu. Not through intimidation... but I'm scared for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:58 pm
Rahu listened to her and lifted his head from his drink, muzzle dripping with water. He turned to stare her right in the eyes and the edge of his lips curled slightly in a almost smirking fashion. “Please explain yourself more clearly I think it’s been to long since I last actually had a conversation with anyone, that I don’t quiet understand what you mean.” he stood there unblinking as he waited a response back. It had been too long since he had seen anyone from going off and isolating himself that he almost forgotten past things that had happened and could hardly recall a time she had ever been scared of him or even the last time he actually talked with anyone. and with the way his voice sounded it showed he hadn't been using it at all much.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:03 pm
The hoarseness of his voice came as a bit of a small surprise, but it wasn't necessarily a surprise. However, from the way he spoke, he really had taken himself away to be by himself... but that had changed him drastically. "You're so different, Rahu," her voice was becoming stronger, more confident. It was regaining it's infamous sharpness. "I'll say it more clearly now, without my, ah, stuttering." She took a deep breath; how long had it been since she'd had a good arguement? It was something she sorely missed, the words of light teasing, of 'gentle' insult... she used to do all of those with Rahu, she remembered. ...eh? He was smirking... She hadn't seen that expression in so long... "Rahu, what I'm trying to say is that I'm worried for you. What's happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:25 pm
Rahu snorted and stared at her again with a look that showed he was not amused with her answers. “Not stuttering would be nice. I don't see how I’m different and why you would worry over Me." he didn't need of want anyone worrying over him, but at her next question he blinked at her a moment and wrinkled his nose in a odd fashion. “What do you mean what has happened to me? I basically took time to isolate myself from others for personal reasons. I hardly expected you to be the first I would come across since I decided to finally came around the area recently." giving another snort he wondered why she would worry over him, after all, the last he checked they both had said they where no longer friends or anything to each other. "So do give an explanation as to why you would worry and why you would think I’m different from when I last was seen.” Flicking his tail, as he stood he appeared cold hearted and stern but those eyes hinted at the maliciousness that lurked beneath that coldness that was showing right then.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:54 am
Aruna huffed a bit, reigning in her temper. She found that, besides Delano and the immediately family, she lost her temper fairly easily in the past recent months from the time she last saw Rahu. What irritated her now was that Rahu didn't see the difference from the Rahu she knew and who he was now. But at least she had her usual confidence back, and her tongue--oh, her infamous tongue she knew many knew about about--was back as well. Golden eyes glistened sharply as she stood her ground, knowing full well that Rahu may or may not attack her, but she might as well head on full force. "Why do I worry? Because you're worse than when I first met you; why do I care? Because you're a long time friend of mine, Rahu. And... I regret what I said, that long time ago, when last we met." She had whispered the last part, knowing he would hear--he always did--and now wondering if he would forgive her. "Rahu... will you forgive me? I spoke in cold anger; anger that should not have been directed towards you at all, if ever." Anger that shouldn't have been there...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:59 pm
Rahu could see she had become back to nrmal and not so timied with him. he tossed his now ragged mane as he gave a twisted smirk that was his famous smirk. " oh really im worse than before? to me in my mind i am back to who i truely am." at her next words, he let his smirk leave his face and looked her right in the eyes as he even heard what she whispered since he wasn't far away from her. " forgive?" stating the word like a question, he then snorted. " i been through hell and back because of what happened afterwards. to be asked to forgive is something im not sure im capable of right now. i guess i need to think that through." snortign he flicked his tail and looked up a the sky.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:52 pm
Her hopeful expression fell, and she closed her eyes, silently gritting her teeth to maintain what little control she had. It was so hard, not to get angry, and not snap at him. So, he was back to who he supposedly was? What crap was he spouting? She nearly growled, but instead, nodded. "Whatever you feel is right," she spoke curtly, barely suppressing her rage. Her body shook with her emotions, but she was managing to keep calm; she didn't need to explode again, and she hardly needed to ruin what time she had with Rahu now by running him off with her stupidity.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:57 pm
Rahu could feel then anger comign from her though he wasn't even looking at her. after she spoke he looked ather only to see her shaking a bit from emotions. his lip curled slightly as he spoke a responce. " your boby language spakes volumees and shows your not speaking what you want and think other wise." was his responce adn he stared at her with his drak red eyes that only showed how cold his emotions where.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:07 pm
She pretended innocence as she replied. "What are you talking about? I'm the same as I've always been, just like you are." Why did he care? He certainly showed to her that he didn't care, and if he was merely making a remark it was unnecessary, and if the comment was supposed to make her speak the truth, she wasn't falling for it. She wasn't stupid; more's the pity if Rahu thought she was now. If he thought she was going to blow up again, well, he'd better try a different method.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff