Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives
Holiday Events - Events Over! (UPDATED 1/2)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Mousy Fan Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:29 pm
The events are now over! Please read any/all other announcements for winners and more information!

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild will be holding several events during the holiday season to keep you entertained! Zakura-chan is working very hard to make this guild the place to be during the holidays. And you can help make it happen! Read on, and learn about what's going on!

The Raffle: To help raise guild funds, Zakura-chan is going to give away 1,000 Gold 3,000 Gold 10,000 Gold, straight from her account, to one lucky person on Christmas Day!

Tickets will be 10 Gold each, and it must be donated to the guild mule! That means send a trade to this account, The Dark Mousy Fan Guild, not to Zakura-chan! For every 10 Gold you donate, you will be given a number. On Christmas Day, I'll use the random number generator to pick one of the numbers, and whoever has that number will win the gold! The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win! Please label the trades as "Tickets" or "Raffle", to help things stay sorted. ^_^;

You can check out who has bought tickets, and how many they've bought, by clicking here!

The Games: Starting within the next few days (possibly sooner!), I'll be creating various topics which will serve host to some games. These games will include:

• The This-Or-That game, Dark Mousy Style! Every time you post, you must choose one of the two options listed by the person before you, and then list two new options for the next person in line. The catch? Each option must have something to do with Dark Mousy. :p [More Details on the first post of the Thread!]

• Stealing the Clasp of Enchantment Dark's warning card states that he has to steal the "Clasp of Enchantment" at 12 o'clock. Now, that's fine...until everything starts going wrong! Following the story line as it develops, each post will have one of four different things that Dark will do, or will happen to Dark. Will Dark make it back to the Niwa's, or will he get caught? It's all in the dice! [More Details on the first post of the Thread!]

The Contests: These contests will have prizes, determined once the events are over. The prizes will get better as more people participate, and/or put more effort into the contests. If a thread is needed, it will be created.

• The Bumping Contest! The classic bumping contest, with a twist! Instead of typing "Bump", you'll type, "Dark". Number each post, and whoever has the most bumps by the set date and time will win!

• Referral Contest! Throughout the event, refer as many people as you can to The Dark Mousy Fan Guild! If they tell me that you've referred them, whether in their application or in a PM, and they post at least twice, you'll get that person added to your list of referrals! Whoever has the most people referred by the set date and time will win! This thread will show you how many people have been referred, and by who.

• Fan-fiction Contest! The contest that was held in this guild before seemed to have been quite popular, so we're trying it again! Type the fan-fiction in a post, or link to it (on Fanfiction.net, for example). The fan-fiction can be any genre and use any characters from anything you like, but you must have Dark Mousy as one of the main characters! Bonus points if you make it a fan-fiction about the holidays. One entry per user, please; although you can change your submission if you come up with a better one. ^_^;

• Art Contest! Create a piece of art, and post a picture (or a link to the picture) of it. Also, poetry, and pictures of any real-life artwork will be accepted! Please keep any poetry under 20 lines, and the pictures not giganticly huge! I'll allow three entries per person. Remember to keep things Dark related!

That's all for now, but more may be added if everyone finds an interest in it! Post your questions, comments, and ideas (especially for more games) here so we can discuss!

If you'd like to donate gold or items for prizes, or even just to help out the guild, be sure to send the trade to "Dark Mousy Fan Guild". Please label anything that's not for tickets as "Donation", just to help us out. 3nodding

The prize money for the Raffle has been tripled, and will most likely be raised again in the future! Get your tickets and you could win it all!

The events will start on Monday, November 20th, and will end on Monday, January 1st, so they'll be plenty of time for you to take part in everything. (That's six weeks, exactly!) biggrin

And, if we get enough people into this, there may be a small prize on Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd!

Hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:51 pm
oOo A raffle I'm going to get a few of those tickets! Oh I can't wait for the games to start I'll see how far I get...haha Bumping as dark will be fun besides it will get my post count up! 3nodding

Monday is so far away! *sigh*

Good ideas! ^_^  

Qutikyri

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:47 am
Qutikyri
oOo A raffle I'm going to get a few of those tickets! Oh I can't wait for the games to start I'll see how far I get...haha Bumping as dark will be fun besides it will get my post count up! 3nodding

Monday is so far away! *sigh*

Good ideas! ^_^

Yay! I'm glad you like the ideas! biggrin

Don't worry...Monday will be here before you know it. ^_^
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:03 pm
awesome possum! but there is another good contest ^^
a tektek contest! it's quick and easy; plus its DNAngel related.  

Love Plushi

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:07 am
[ kozume-chan ]
awesome possum! but there is another good contest ^^
a tektek contest! it's quick and easy; plus its DNAngel related.

Hai! That would be another good contest! *nods*

I'll have to create a thread for that! 3nodding
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:57 am
yay! they all sound fun mrgreen  

DNAngel-Dark-luver

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 pm
yes it does yet sadly its over  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff