[PRP] Reunion between Frosta and Cynara Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:27 am
Do NOT post in this thread unless you are either Caitlyn Hellstorm or DraculasBabe (Deaths to Blonde)

User Image

User Image

======================================

It have been SO long since Frosta roamed in the meadows far away from the mountains. The sun is high in the cloudless blue skies sending the warmth down to the meadows which caused Frosta some discomfort since she rathers to be in cold weather instead of warm or hot. The dark blue coat shone on the mare from the sunlight and she stops smack in the middle of the meadow while her light blue eyes surveys the surroundings. She leans her head down and began to graze on the sweet grass which is one of the reasons why she came down from the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:36 am
Cynara trotted through the meadows and plains unknowing where she was going or her destination. Her feet crunched in some of the grasses from the cooling November but it was unusually warm today. She shrugged passing trees and such when a familiar scent came into play. She couldn't remember who it was though, it had been so long. Her emerald gaze turned as she went out into another meadow her eyes falling upon the dark blue mare. She struggled remembering her name.

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:46 am
Frosta hears someone approaching, she raises her head up with her mouth full of grass. She chews while she rears up with her paws flying in greeting. She swallows the grass as she calls out to the darker female. "Hello!!!" The scent and the appearance of other female is very familiar but she couldn't put her hoof on where she met this mare before and are they friendly with each other or not. Frosta decided to approach the mare but at the safe distance, her light blue eyes watches the darker mare with curiousity and happiness. She is very happy that she is getting to meet more soquilis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:57 pm
Cynara looked at the ground as the mare greeted her...her eyes widend as she made a 'ffff' sound...she was thinking of her name and she looked up with a jump, "FROSTA!" she exclaimed running to her. "Remember me? Cynara?" she asked still jumpy and excited, her tail flickering happily as her front hooves moved in a pattern excitedly still.

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:18 am
Frosta blinks in suprise as another mare makes "fffff" sound before she jump while exclaiming her name. Her eyes widen as the name 'Cynara' clicked in her mind before she laughs happily, nuzzling another mare. "Hey Cynara!! You really have grown nicely!!" She giggles at a younger mare's excitement that equally matches hers. "You are so beautiful!!" She cranes her neck to give her old friend a good look over. "Whats up with you?!" She exclaims happily  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:19 pm
Cynara giggled, “Thanks!” she smiled to her old friend from when she was a foal. “Nothing much, the same old same old I guess.” Her expression showed that she was very excited to see this blue mare again probably because she had secluded herself for so long. “And you, anything new?” she asked with an inquisitive and light tone. Her orbs to Frosta, and she alone for she was interested on what she and only she had to say at the moment.  

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:11 am
Frosta bobs her head to get the feathers out of her eyes before she beams widely at Cynara. "Well I am lifemated right now to a most wonderful stallion. His name is Kinguyakki. Nothing really exciting happened to me lately. Just same old, same old." Frosta laughs as she looks at Cynara. She is not suprised that this particlar mare have turned out to be an amazing and beautiful mare with wonderful personality to boot. She sighs lightly as she smiles at Cynara. "How is your papa doing?" She inquires as she remembers fondly about how she helped Cynara to squirm out of the trouble with her father.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:14 pm
"Well," she giggled softly, "And worrying about his daughters as usual." she smiled. "I'm so happy for you!" she exclaimed, she was too her friend had found a mate. Why shouldn't she be? Just because her life was in hell in a hand basket didn't mean she had to be a party pooper. She had met two nice stallions and one whom returned to her. One just a friend, another unsure of his intentions and the third the one who had left her for another and was now coming full circle back.  

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:03 pm
Frosta smiles gently as she nuzzles Cynara before she laughs at the image of Cynara's father worrying about his daughters like usual. She smiles fondly at the memory before she sighs softly, looking at a younger mare. "Did you find any mates? or any nice stallions I should know of?" She smiles teasingly at her younger friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:15 pm
Cynara looked to her, "No not yet, but i'm sure I will find a love someday." her eyes sparkled thinking of a paticular stallion. He made her heart stop everytime she seen him. He was wonderful...but did he like her the same?  

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:07 am
Frosta spots the eye sparkling of her younger friend as she cocks her head to side with a small knowing grin on her face. She chooses not to say anything on that subject. "But of course.. why would any male not want you? you are positively gorgeous and silly mare." Frosta grins impishly and she paws at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:04 pm
She blushed, she always did at any compliment from anyone. "Thank you Frosta...there is one I am quite fond of and do enjoy his company." she smiled. "Now did you have a mate? I do not remember, such long ago even?" her orbs directing to her now, slightly. She liked to keep Zaphiro in her thoughts just for the sake she liked thinking of him even though she didn't know if he felt the same.  

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:27 pm
Frosta grins at the notice of younger mare's darkening cheeks before she grins knowingly once again. She shifts her weight from one pair of legs to other watching Cynara with gentle expression in her eyes. "Of course I do have a mate.. his name is Kinguyakki..." Her eyes became dreamy as she smiles gently. "He is ice phoenix.." She looks at Cynara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:03 pm
"Thats a mouthful," she teased her. "He must be very handsome to catch your eye though...for how many could equal the beauty of an ice princess?" she questioned looking to her smiling.  

Death to Blondes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:41 am
Frosta grins at Cynara before she just merely blushes. "Indeed.. but I think you are just flattering me, Cynara." She says in laughing voice. "King is very handsome, I swore he was a god at the first glance." She says in almost confidentional voice.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff