Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  G
View Results

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:31 pm
I came on Gaia as a way to talk to my friends from my home town while I was in Tech school. I found a few MA guilds and joined them as a way to further my understanding of other styles by talking to other martial artists. One of the rules of these guilds was no bashing other styles or arguing over whos art was better. Well over the past year or so on these guilds I have had a lot of problems with people not following those rules even the people who run these guilds.

I have been insulted and have seen others insulted for small things that I did not feel warranted such insults. I have posted info on things that are part of martial arts and it was treated as though it was bullshit even though some of it came strait from Kung Fu Magazine. Alot of the guys don't like the way I post so they treat me as though I am a know nothing I try to suport my info with links and things so that there is little to argue and they still say I am full of s**t.

I was glad to be asked to help with this guild I had a feeling that the guys I have been dealing with would come here and bother people here. I thought of banning them right off the bat but felt I would be no better than them if I did. I was banned from the Anti Bullshido Guild for bullshit reasons by a guy that had personal reasons for banning me that only had to do with the fact he didn't like me. He then told me after all of this that he was not the only one some of the top people had posted a thing about me where they talked crap about me behind my back. Before this I had asked there help with the banning but had no responce then I was told about all of this.

Mirko_Filipovic was banned from Gaia then came back as Tatsuya_Kawajiri banned again and now goes by the name Krushaa. He insults people often without good reason and is the main guy I have a problem with.

Tue May 16, 2006 12:49 am
Tatsuya_Kawajiri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWEbPDz80w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6PvPCrStI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcdrNgVL02s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZyeSScNH8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo5qSsVzcyQ

Wed May 17, 2006 9:20 pm
These are clips of your style of fighting getting pwnd. Note in one of them "Dirty fighting" is attempted. Now please, SHUT THE ******** UP.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2922238&page=3

Tatsuya_Kawajiri
Wolf3001
Quote:
You have been banned from Anti-Bullshido Guild: Exposing BS in the Martial Arts by Tatsuya_Kawajiri.

Tatsuya_Kawajiri also provided this reason for this action:
BANHAMMER! GOOOOO.

Whats this about ever sense I started posting in the guilds you have talked s**t I tryed to figure out why but it seemed you talked that way to almost every one I think your just an a** hole who don't know s**t. What is your reason for banning me did you get mad when I told you to follow your own advice.

We had a thread about you, i'll post it.

DarklingGlory
so many times now I've gotten soo tempted to ban this guy from public posting... so far I haven't seen him post anything even remotely coherent or usefull.. banging on about his William Cheung wing chun and fantasy weapons collection.. that sort of behaviour is given in the MAC2 and Real martial arts guild but here?
Have we ever voted on him? Has he attempted to join? I know we dont censor but his posts make my eyes ache..

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
He just decided to post here one day. He applied, but I got too lazy to post it up....so now he just sort of posts and posts and posts and posts. The only reason I let him post is because this place is dead...and we need the activity. Once everyone becomes more active, we can have a nice chat with him.

Mirko_Filipovic
I ******** hate that Kid.

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
Of course you do, Mirko.

Ah I think I'm just going soft....damn ganja...no wait I take that back...damn Bush.

DarklingGlory
Hehe coolness mrgreen

so are we gonna ban that pleb from public posting? It is amusing watching aithne punking his a** and we are quiet but he does my nut in...

and have we voted on suicidemonkey? there's a filled in application form in the guild selection sticky.
And has somebody been deleting posts from the stickies? It says the last post in Guild selection is GrimSux but these isn't one there, and it says aithne was the last poster in Alternative Selection Process: Nominations
but it also isn't there..

I wasn't the only one who wanted you banned, in fact. I never even started that thread. Noone likes you, get over it. f**.

If they realy felt that way they should have just said it and asked me to leave.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:06 pm
Quote:
I'm seriously beginning to dislike Hi-i'mafaggot. And no, I refuse to learn your name.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1170441&page=2  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:36 pm
I don't have much problems with the others who were talking s**t about me. I find it sad that they let me post all the times I had while talking behind my back like cowards. To me these guys bring shame to the martial arts comunity for talking about me and others the way they have I wish I had some of the other posts I have seen but it's not a big deal.

I did not expect such disrespect from leading people of a guild for martial arts and I hope that no one hear ever brings this sort of thing in hear. I feel all MA styles deserve some respect and I feel people who have trained for so long should be alowed to speek there minds without being called Fags or other such things that have no business in a place I feel should be a place of knowledge.  

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

ghostpalm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:54 pm
no superiority or inferiority in martial arts, ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:54 pm
You SHOULD show respect to other martial artist because like the same way you bow to an instuctor or off and on the mat they do the same and people fail to see how alot of martial artist are alike, they all have ambiton and skill. And learning and showing respect are one of the main principles as a martial artist; you learn that when you become a white belt, sash etc.  

Shin2

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:53 pm
yes i agree...if we as martial artists do not show proper etiquette toward oneanother then we will never learn from eachother  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:17 pm
This guy Krushaa really pisses me off hes a punk kid with a big mouth. He talks a lot of s**t to people and has a habit of going into peoples post calling them a fagot or other such things and leaving no real contribution to the thread.
Theagen
Is Karate Chinese or Japanese? "Chinese Hand"

Krushaa
...Are you retarded?

Thats about all he said about the topic.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5895219

I tryed to explain as best I could that technically Karate was Okinawan mixed with Chinese martial arts and that because Japan took over Okinawa that it was not a part of Japan until later that I feel it is wrong to call Karate a Japanese art. I posted some links to pages that talked about the info I was giving that way it wouldnt be so confusing but every one treated me like a know nothing. History is one of my favorite subjects and I will admit I have problems remembering names and dates but most of what I say I back up with links to pages with the info I was wanting to share.

Wolf Nightshade
From what I understand Okinawa was invaded in 1609 before that Okinawa was not a part of Japan. In the case of when Karate came to mainland Japan I do not know but Gichin Funakoshi is given credit for it's spread in Japan before him Karate was not realy known in Japan. The Japanese who went to Okinawa no dout new of Karate it was used against them. Karate like most styles are a mix of local ways and new things that people taught as they passed through some posibly went to China and brought back knowledge. My main point is Karate is Okinawan not Japanese because the Okinawan islands were a different kingdom the Ryukyu kingdom.

http://www.uchinanchu.org/uchinanchu/history_early.htm

To me saying Karate is Japanese is a slap in the face it's an insult to Okinawa and it's people.

Krushaa
To me, people taking wolf seriously is a slap in the face to humanity.

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:35 pm
As I recall, I was nothing but respectful to you....so I don't see why you posted what I said up there(this is Bruce-Ganked-Lee, by the way). And I stand by that, you did just decide to come into our guild one day and post and post and post. Much of the stuff you posted had no relevence and were merely copies of articles from Blackbelt Magazine or pictures of fantasy weapons. The main forum in the Anti-Bullshido Guild is meant for discussion of Bullshido related topics(i.e. fraudulent martial artists, fake "masters", and dubious martial arts claims), so what you posted in that forum wasn't neccesary. Like I said, however, it was bringing more discussion into the guild, so I tolerated it.

Tatsuya's behavior, however, was a bit over the top...but then that's just how he is, I suppose. I would like it to be known, however, that at the time you were banned from the ABG, I hadn't had a computer for nearly a month...so I had no hand in banning you and I was perfectly ok with you posting there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:58 pm
I know who you are I was pissed at every one because people talked s**t behind my back instead of just telling me to leave. I asked for help in the matter up until Tatsuya brought up that fact. He is the one I have big problems with becaus no matter what or where I post he comes in talking s**t without adding any thing intelligent to the subject. Even after I had gave up on it all I seen people had been talking behind my back. I was asked to help put togeather this guild and I told Vicious Truth that it was not a good idea for me to help because it seemed every one was against me. He realy wanted my help so I did a while back you came back on I seen people were filling you in on whats been going on and it was brought up that I was in this guild and looked to be running it from what I seen every one seemed to think that was funny.

I don't know may be it's just me but I get a little bent out of shape when people talk crap behind my back come into posts and call people fags and things for asking a simple question about something or posting info that some may find of interest. I came into the ABG and it was dead so I posted I tryed to get a hold of someone and finaly did much of what I posted was to get people talking some like my post on the Klingon Bat leth was something that had been in Kung Fu magazine and I wanted to hear other peoples thoughts on it's desine I also wanted to hear what people would think of this guy who took his Hung Gar training and created a form for it. I got some people talking and argued my points to see what people would say I thought it was going well until one day I get banned. It became a whole new deal when I found people were talking about me as some know nothing like my years of training and research means nothing.

Recently I picked up my old interest in the Bullwhip so I made a new thread on it to hear what people whould say about it then I wanted to see the reaction from the other guild so I posted it there to. I have posted some topics as experiments to see how people would take it I once posted a topic on Deadly Techniques because I knew it would get a rise out of people get them talking.

I have put alot of work in this guild and I would like to know that people appreciate the time and effort I have put into it. I feel they do but now I would like to talk about some of the disrespect I have seen from fellow martial artists. I feel like this is the only MA guild that realy thinks about the things I post I feel like every where elss I just get blown off.  

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

TaeKyon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:08 am
I'm not going to deny it. The only reason I joined this guild way back when was to pick a fight with you and many of the members in this thread. Back when you guys advertised up in the sports forum, I perused this guild out of curiousity and I was amused and annoyed with some of the ignorance and bullshido like posts and posters in this guild. So technically yeah, I guess I'm a troll. I just find more satisfaction in intellectual discourse than mere verbal name slinging. (I may have once or twice in the heat of argument but never rely on it as a main mode of attack) Please, you want to talk about disrespect from fellow martial artists? How about some of the disrespect you and some of your members have shown to TKD in some threads with your ignorance and oh so uninspiring stereotypes and assumptions?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:17 am
TaeKyon
I'm not going to deny it. The only reason I joined this guild way back when was to pick a fight with you and many of the members in this thread. Back when you guys advertised up in the sports forum, I perused this guild out of curiousity and I was amused and annoyed with some of the ignorance and bullshido like posts and posters in this guild. So technically yeah, I guess I'm a troll. I just find more satisfaction in intellectual discourse than mere verbal name slinging. (I may have once or twice in the heat of argument but never rely on it as a main mode of attack) Please, you want to talk about disrespect from fellow martial artists? How about some of the disrespect you and some of your members have shown to TKD in some threads with your ignorance and oh so uninspiring stereotypes and assumptions?

I have no real problem with TKD I did TKD for a short time and couldn't get into it TKD was my first martial art. I hated the way we were being trained from what I can remember we did a lot of stuff in the air for the most part and when they had us sparr I lost because of illegal hits no one ever said there were rules I was confused that I was beating the crap out of someone older than me and who had been in TKD for years before I started.

I have been to 5 or 6 competitions mostly to watch one I helped put on. All of these were Karate and Tae Kwon Do mixed I like the Demos but every one now is starting to do more and more tricking and when it comes to sparring matches I always see a lot of hopping around or people throwing a ton of kicks in the air trying to get a hit. I have often wondered why I never see any of these people block any thing I don't think I have ever seen them block a hit. I can't stand the way a lot of schools do things when it comes to sparring and I feel no sparring at all would be better than sparring the way I have seen others sparr.

Tae Kwon Do is fine but as I have said in other posts I would like to find schools who teach the way I have seen schools over in Asia teach. In my area we have TKD, Karate, Jujutsu and Wing Chun. I didn't care for TKD I didn't like how we were being trained and I am not much of a kicker TKD was not my style I stayed until the end of the semester and never came back. I have not yet trained in Karate I have tought about Kempo but the Karate schools here are not to good I know or have met people from the schools here and didn't like what I have seen and heard. I would have got into one of the Karate schools here but they want way to much for it and they are all into competing which I don't care for.

I ended up going to the Wing Chun class and at first like always it was a bor all I did was simple things punching and kicking and trying to learn the first form but I soon got passed all that and started to do more drills and things. I have stuck with my school for about 5 years or so and have made it to the point of becoming an assistant instructor. There are some things I don't like about our school but not as much as I have seen in others we don't sparr with pads which makes it hard sometimes and I hope to change that I went out and bought 2 sets of sparring gear. When we do this sort of thing we normaly do it in a circle drill where one person defends while everyone else attacks at my level they can do almost any thing we only attack using things that person has covered before and the higher you go the worst it is. Once you get to brown sash if you get it it's your own fault for not blocking I have hit a few people and I also have been hit punched in the face and kicked in the ribs. One other thing we do is Chi Sao and this can get wild it is easy to get hit while doing this.

My school dose not compete some in my school have but it's not something we do as a whole. Most Wing Chun schools do not compete they don't like changing there techniques for this sort of thing in a way I agree and in others I don't. Wing Chun often has there own and it normaly focuses on Chi Sao. I have met a few guys from our school and others who have competed with other styles and they did well but so far I have never tryed. The most I have done so far is play around with Boxers and wrestlers.  

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:02 am
Wolf Nightshade
I came on Gaia as a way to talk to my friends from my home town while I was in Tech school. I found a few MA guilds and joined them as a way to further my understanding of other styles by talking to other martial artists. One of the rules of these guilds was no bashing other styles or arguing over whos art was better. Well over the past year or so on these guilds I have had a lot of problems with people not following those rules even the people who run these guilds.

I have been insulted and have seen others insulted for small things that I did not feel warranted such insults. I have posted info on things that are part of martial arts and it was treated as though it was bullshit even though some of it came strait from Kung Fu Magazine. Alot of the guys don't like the way I post so they treat me as though I am a know nothing I try to suport my info with links and things so that there is little to argue and they still say I am full of s**t.

I was glad to be asked to help with this guild I had a feeling that the guys I have been dealing with would come here and bother people here. I thought of banning them right off the bat but felt I would be no better than them if I did. I was banned from the Anti Bullshido Guild for bullshit reasons by a guy that had personal reasons for banning me that only had to do with the fact he didn't like me. He then told me after all of this that he was not the only one some of the top people had posted a thing about me where they talked crap about me behind my back. Before this I had asked there help with the banning but had no responce then I was told about all of this.

Mirko_Filipovic was banned from Gaia then came back as Tatsuya_Kawajiri banned again and now goes by the name Krushaa. He insults people often without good reason and is the main guy I have a problem with.

Tatsuya_Kawajiri

These are clips of your style of fighting getting pwnd. Note in one of them "Dirty fighting" is attempted. Now please, SHUT THE ******** UP.

Tatsuya_Kawajiri
Wolf3001
Quote:
You have been banned from Anti-Bullshido Guild: Exposing BS in the Martial Arts by Tatsuya_Kawajiri.

BANHAMMER! GOOOOO.

Whats this about ever sense I started posting in the guilds you have talked s**t I tryed to figure out why but it seemed you talked that way to almost every one I think your just an a** hole who don't know s**t. What is your reason for banning me did you get mad when I told you to follow your own advice.

DarklingGlory
so many times now I've gotten soo tempted to ban this guy from public posting... so far I haven't seen him post anything even remotely coherent or usefull.. banging on about his William Cheung wing chun and fantasy weapons collection.. that sort of behaviour is given in the MAC2 and Real martial arts guild but here?
Have we ever voted on him? Has he attempted to join? I know we dont censor but his posts make my eyes ache..

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
He just decided to post here one day. He applied, but I got too lazy to post it up....so now he just sort of posts and posts and posts and posts. The only reason I let him post is because this place is dead...and we need the activity. Once everyone becomes more active, we can have a nice chat with him.

Mirko_Filipovic

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
Of course you do, Mirko.

Ah I think I'm just going soft....damn ganja...no wait I take that back...damn Bush.

DarklingGlory
Hehe coolness mrgreen

so are we gonna ban that pleb from public posting? It is amusing watching aithne punking his a** and we are quiet but he does my nut in...

and have we voted on suicidemonkey? there's a filled in application form in the guild selection sticky.
And has somebody been deleting posts from the stickies? It says the last post in Guild selection is GrimSux but these isn't one there, and it says aithne was the last poster in Alternative Selection Process: Nominations

I wasn't the only one who wanted you banned, in fact. I never even started that thread. Noone likes you, get over it. f**.

If they realy felt that way they should have just said it and asked me to leave.

Quote:
I'm seriously beginning to dislike Hi-i'mafaggot. And no, I refuse to learn your name.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1170441&page=2

WoW! What dirty talking cowardly pigs! When you post you always do your research and know what you are talking about...... unlike ShumaGorath....he likes to swear a lot!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:10 am
Mangafairy
Wolf Nightshade

Tatsuya_Kawajiri

Tatsuya_Kawajiri
Wolf3001
Quote:

BANHAMMER! GOOOOO.

DarklingGlory

Bruce-Ganked-Lee

Mirko_Filipovic

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
Of course you do, Mirko.

DarklingGlory
Hehe coolness mrgreen

Quote:

WoW! What dirty talking cowardly pigs! When you post you always do your research and know what you are talking about...... unlike ShumaGorath....he likes to swear a lot!!!Actually, no he doesn't. When posted there, he copied and pasted from websites, magazines ect. That's not knowing anything, that's laziness. He might have changed for the better, but that doesn't excuse him from doing what he did. Oh, and what how far is a red belt from a black belt in your art Mangafairy.  

Shuma-Gorath

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:04 am
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Wolf Nightshade

Tatsuya_Kawajiri

Tatsuya_Kawajiri
Wolf3001

DarklingGlory

Bruce-Ganked-Lee

Mirko_Filipovic

Bruce-Ganked-Lee
Of course you do, Mirko.

DarklingGlory
Hehe coolness mrgreen

Quote:

WoW! What dirty talking cowardly pigs! When you post you always do your research and know what you are talking about...... unlike ShumaGorath....he likes to swear a lot!!!
Actually, no he doesn't. When posted there, he copied and pasted from websites, magazines ect. That's not knowing anything, that's laziness. He might have changed for the better, but that doesn't excuse him from doing what he did. Oh, and what how far is a red belt from a black belt in your art Mangafairy.

it depends whether you start in the kids class or are an adult...but either way, its near white, it would be roughly around 8/9th Kyu. So yea...quite far, why?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:15 am
Mangafairy

it depends whether you start in the kids class or are an adult...but either way, its near white, it would be roughly around 8/9th Kyu. So yea...quite far, why?
No reason.  

Shuma-Gorath

Uriko1.0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:12 pm
I like respect within martial arts, exccept for people that only argue on the, well that style doesn't spar so they suck, and you'll never be good if you don't do this and that!  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff