[prp] Mocha + Johar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:49 pm
(( =P you all know the drill. dont post here unless your Mika or i or have specific permission to post here. ))

User Image

Johar walked slowly across the open field as she wandered through the area. She stopped suddenly to look around to see if any where around or close by. Having met very few, she did want to meet more new soquili. Though she may be a wild mare, she is calm, patient. and devoted to friends and family alike. Tossing her long white mane around her, the pure white mare gazed about once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:01 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaah, it felt so good to stretch her beautiful--now awesomely big enough to carry her through the air--wings as she gently did a bit of hovering to exercise a little. She couldn't wait to go out and meet new, other Soquili; she had been with her mother and with granduncle Hania for so long that she'd nearly forgotten what the outside world looked like. A brilliant smile adorned her now matured face; she had spent many days practicing flight, but had begun to feel lonely due to the fact she had learned Aruna had vanished and Rahu was nowhere to be seen. She hadn't seen either of her close friends in a long while, and Aruna's disappearance was something of a worry. Rahu--she didn't worry too much about him; after all, he was a stallion--was probably off by himself, brooding; Aruna had vanished after delivering a message--quite... curtly...--to her that Rahu would visit her when he could. Mocha could only feel disappointed and devastated all at once, but she was better now... and... what? Hey, there was a mare! She was really pretty... and just... plain white! How beautiful! With a whinny of hello, Mocha landed next to the mare with a graceful twist from the air.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Johar heard the whinny and also saw the mare as she landed right next to her in a graceful way. she gave a soft smile to the mare and a nod to her. " why hello, i am Johar and you are?" she found the mares wings interesting as she had never seen a wind before in her life. havign a air of calm abouther the only hint of her interest in the mares wings was the glint in her chocolate brown eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:15 pm
Mocha smiled at the mare. She could tell this mare was much older than her, but was still young and beautiful. Just a bit more mature personality wise, anyway. "Hi, Johar! I'm Mocha," she said happily. "I haven't been around this area in so long, but I still know you're new! ...Or, at least, I think so," she quipped. She had had a stunted growth period so she still had a bit of her filly self inside her, which now appeared in full force as she examined Johar. "You're pure white! And so pretty!" she giggled. "I've never met someone as white as you! I mean... well, yeah." She had met few enough as it was, and all Soquili she knew were either pale colored (her immediate family) or dark colored (her other family).  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:21 pm
Johar chuckled a bit and still had a smile. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Mocha. and your quiet right I am new to this particular area." she had mostly met soquili or dark color, not light color but then again she only knew very few. “i myself have not met very many, and it’s nice to meet someone new." of course it wasn't too hard to tell that Mocah was young and still had that filly playful side of her. “You have white on your coat but you mostly have other colors which makes you pretty also."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:51 am
Johar seemed to be a wise mare, despite the feeling that Mocha knew her to be getting around to that older age, but Johar was a fully matured mare, like Aunt Aruna. Even Shimshek wasn't like this (only because she kept fretting about being beautiful and young at all times... though lately she seemed to have stopped going on about that kind of thing... hm...), but she didn't care too much about anything now except making new friends. "I do? Well, I can't tell! I never really look at myself to see what I look like. Heehee." She grinned widely at Johar. "But you're really pretty because I've never seen solid colored Soquilis that often, and solid colored Soquilis are gorgeous!" It was true; she couldn't even think back to any one particular Soquili who was so purely just one color; she could almost say Granduncle Hania's family was, but she disregarded that a bit later when she remember that there were still unique colorings to the family. "What's it like being someplace new, Johar?"  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:41 am
Johar chuckled at Mocha who seemed so full of engery. " i see well i can't disagree with you at all." she mused over Mocha's question a minute before responding with a laugh. " well lets see, do you remeber when you where a foal and started explorign the world around you? its kind of like that though since im an adlut i would never be scared of new things around save for preditors."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:13 pm
"Oh! I get it!" she exclaimed, and then calmed down. She was more mature than that! A smile. "Yes, I'm seeing the world anew myself, now, in a more a mature kind of way, I guess. You can definitely say I grew up kind of funny, because there are a lot of things I know, but so many things I don't know!" she continued, nearly rambling. Johar, who was so pretty and so nice... and... fat...? Her eyes widened. "Johar, why is your--uh, excuse me for asking--but why is your stomach so, um, chubby...?" she tried to ask, subtlely. She had a kind of feeling she knew, but she needed to make sure.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:19 pm
Johar gave a laugh and nodded. " its good you get what i ment." she then gave a soft chuckle and smiled. " thats because i am pregnaant with foals." shifting her weight a bit, she could tell Mocha definaly was a newly grown mare.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games