Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
Questions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got a question?
  yes
  no
View Results

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
shikamaru xxx temari
hey yalll looking for a rp. looking for people are still active on gaia

Well I’m hoping to start the X-men one soon.

send pm or ivinte i would love to join a rp that is still active

Well you’re already part of this guild but I’m hoping to start the X-men rp soon. Here is the Link to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:40 pm
Hey there! I have a question and am not sure where to put this... But would it be possible to move the Supernatural RP set timeline officially to the most recent part of the Winchesterverse timeline? Perhaps we could take it from "Episode 19" instead of the "finale" - though we could go from after the "last episode"... Just thinking others may wish to RP as the boys themselves, if there is interest. :'D

I posted my application anyways, in hope.  

CAS713L

Professional Risk-Taker

6,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:20 pm
CAS713L
Hey there! I have a question and am not sure where to put this... But would it be possible to move the Supernatural RP set timeline officially to the most recent part of the Winchesterverse timeline? Perhaps we could take it from "Episode 19" instead of the "finale" - though we could go from after the "last episode"... Just thinking others may wish to RP as the boys themselves, if there is interest. :'D

I’m sorry but the rp is set in a slight different time zone/au and do to this some of the original characters would not exist in a different time. Therefore I’m sorry to inform you that the rp timeline is not being shifted to another time. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:39 pm
CAS713L

I’m sorry but the rp is set in a slight different time zone/au and do to this some of the original characters would not exist in a different time. Therefore I’m sorry to inform you that the rp timeline is not being shifted to another time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

((Ahh, I see. Would I be able to start my own, then, perhaps? I'd like to RP more of the later seasons in the show, to open up plot lines with Jack, Chuck, Amara and so forth. maybe "rewrite" the "bad end" of the 20th episode of s15, lol. TY for answering!))  

CAS713L

Professional Risk-Taker

6,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:35 pm
CAS713L
CAS713L

((Ahh, I see. Would I be able to start my own, then, perhaps? I'd like to RP more of the later seasons in the show, to open up plot lines with Jack, Chuck, Amara and so forth. maybe "rewrite" the "bad end" of the 20th episode of s15, lol. TY for answering!))

If you want to start a 1x1 one by all means go ahead. But I’m sorry at the moment we aren’t accepting other versions of group rps. However if you want some of those other characters they are welcome in the main group rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:05 pm
just wondering how active this guild is and why was i invited ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:35 pm
White Mage Rose

It’s a little bit active and you were invited because I was hoping you might enjoy it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:55 pm
White Mage Rose

It’s a little bit active and you were invited because I was hoping you might enjoy it here.

well i hope that someone will rp with me here ... and thanks for the invite  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games