Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Spirit and Pirates (( Esperanza and Will Turner ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:33 pm
User Image

Will breathed in the salty aroma of the sea encircling him. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply; this is the place he wanted to be, no matter if he were dying or his lovely mate was giving birth.
That is, if he ever had a lovely mate. Being the seclusive bugger that he was, he highly doubted that the beforementioned "mate" would ever exist. He even doubted that his heart would be so... normal... as to feel some sort of loving emotion, when he knew such a feeling could be as easily removed as it had come.
In short, being logical twenty-four / seven sucked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:34 pm
The palomino mare had just finished her lunch. She had eaten her fill of grass and leaves, and now she saw by the water, sniffing in the aroma of sea and earth. She smiled, closing her eyes and dreaming of what swimming like a Seahorse was like.

She was happy. She was content.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:54 pm
Will started grazing, as close to the sands near the ocean as he could, and slowly made his way towards a small tree to the north. It was a scrawny, sickly tree, but he thought it beautiful in it's own special way.
As he looked at the tree, he noticed a single tiny pink bud, surrounded by green leaves and shrivelling and dying without nourishment, growing from one of the nearly white branches. He smiled and breathed in it's aroma as well; it smelled of soft meadows, full of lush sweetgrass and freshly blooming wildflowers.
Will sneezed, realizing that he had inhaled too deeply and gotten something stuck in his nose. He searched frantically to make sure the bud was still there, and sighed with relief when he saw it again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Esperanza's ears perked, and her head raised a bit, her eyes bright and aware. Someone was there. She'd heard a sneeze, and though a sneeze was nothing really out of the ordinary, she had thought herself to be alone. She turned her head, and saw an odd Soq.. He was wearing...clothes? She'd never heard of such a thing.
"Hello?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:06 pm
Will turned at the sound of the voice, wrinkling his nose again and staring cross-eyed at it so as not to sneeze again.
"Hello," he said back. "Pardon me, I did not know anyone else was here."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:08 pm
Esper smiled, and nodded. She too, had thought herself to be alone. She approached slowly, hoping not to disturb him.
"I am so sorry to intrude. My name is Esperanza." She said, with a little bow of her head.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:13 pm
Will smiled and bowed his head as well. "The name's Will Turner," he replied. "It's nice to meet you, Esperanza."
He turned back towards the tiny pink bud, which seemed to be getting less pink every moment he looked away.
"Forgive me, but I must be going now," he said after a moment. "Especially if I was intruding."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:05 pm
She went to smile, but found herself frowning. Leaving already? Why oh dear! Had she done something wrong?
"Oh my, goodness no. You havent intruded in the slightest Mr.Turner. PLease dont go. I find myself to be lonely without my friends here.."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:43 pm
Will stopped in his tracks; he had just started trotting away until the mare spoke again.
"Why, I'd think that you'd have many friends," Will said slowly, slightly regretting his statement after it had already left his mouth.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games