Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
CALLING ALL FANZ !!! Male and Female !! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:46 am
I'm going to need all of your cooperation! I'm going to include you guys in one of my comics!! xd

I'm Not certain how many of you have read my comic "Artistic Compulsion" but Sephiroth shows up there. I'm going to do a comic tribute to And Shine Heaven Now. If any of you want to read this, you will QUICKLY understand what I have in mind!

Now what I basically want, is for each of you to give me a SIMPLE character description of your fangirl / fanboy selves, and a 'rant'. Yes a rant. Like Saerenna style rant! wink

Here are the characters you can do a 'rant' for.

Sephiroth
Alucard - (from Hellsing)
Ermak Lorde (my book version, but you can mistake it for my gaia self.)

there might be more pending, I'm not sure.
In the Shine Heaven comics, fangirls and boys can 'ship' or Promote pairings ... You guys can if you want to, please note that there will only be a few people there.
I'm probably going to have Sephiroth inquire, so if you would be so kind as to let me know which pairings you like Featuring Sephiroth that would be great!

here's the format:

((character description... you will be super-chibi '3 inch tall' so hair-style and colors mostly ... you may have tails and animal ears if you want too))

ranty ranty ranty rant.

Pairings: Sephirothx(fill in the blank), Sephirothx... , Alucardx....

ect...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:01 pm
Oh, E-chan's comics~?

I can easily describe fan....thing self, but I'm bad at ranting ^_^;;; I'll have to read Sae-chan's for inspiration ^^;; For now, may I do a description, then post a rant later once I have a good, solid one inspired? And this is a fangirling rant, correct? Like Sae-chan's Sephiroth rants and not her 'Prince of tennis movie was horrid' rants?  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:12 pm
Zakai-tan
Oh, E-chan's comics~?

I can easily describe fan....thing self, but I'm bad at ranting ^_^;;; I'll have to read Sae-chan's for inspiration ^^;; For now, may I do a description, then post a rant later once I have a good, solid one inspired? And this is a fangirling rant, correct? Like Sae-chan's Sephiroth rants and not her 'Prince of tennis movie was horrid' rants?
yup, 'tis for fangirling away. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:26 pm
((Natually I wanna be a purple and blue striped hyena with red hair and green eyes(cause my blacklight colors are awesome), and have my chibi jump into Sephiroth's hair 3nodding .))

Sephiroth Rant
OHMYGLOMP SEPHIROTH IS SO HAWT AND I JUST LOVE HIS HAIR CAUSE IT'S SO LONG AND SILKY AND SHINEY AND HIS CLOTHES ROCK 'CAUSE THEY'RE SHINEY AND HAWT AND YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE HOW HAWT AND BUFF HE IS UNDER THEM AND THE ONLY THING COOLER THAN SEPH'S HAIR AND OUTFIT IS MASAMUNE WHICH IS LIKE HUGE BUT NOT OVERLY HUGE LIKE CLOUD'S SWORD WHICH IS LIKE TOTALLY COMPENSATION BUT SEPHY'S SWORD IS REALISTIC 'CAUSE SEPHI'S RIPPED SO HE COULD TOTALLY CARRY IT. THE MOST AWESOMEST PART OF SEPHIROTH IS HIS EYES!!! THEY'RE GREEN WHICH IS TEH SPIFFIEST SEXY EYE COLOR FOR GUYS EVAR AND THEY GLOW IN THE DARK WHICH IS KEWL! >_< AND THEY'RE CAT LIKE WHICH MAKES THEM EVEN MORE CREEPY/KEWL 'CAUSE HE'S SO COLD AND PLAYS HARD TO GET AND ALL, AND I JUST LOOOOVE HIM!!!!!

And when Alucard shows up have me jump from Sephy's hair to Alucard's

Alucard Rant
SQUEEE! IT'S ALUCARD!!!! HE'S JUST AS HAWT AS SEPHI ONLY MORE SEXY 'CAUSE HE'S MORE KINKY-LIKE SINCE HE'S NOT ALL COLD EMO KILL EVERYONE, HE'S JUST WHOO HOO KILL EVERYONE. ALUCARD IS MORE FUN AND HE HAS BLACK HAIR WHICH IS EVEN MORE COOL THAN SILVER HAIR AND EVEN THOUGH HIS EYES ARE CREEPY RED HIS FANGS ARE SO AWESOME AND I BET IT'D MAKE HIM FUN TO KISS PLUS HE'S GOT A WIERD TONGUE AND HE CAN DO INTERESTING THINGS TO HIS BODY WHICH COULD BE PUT TO VERY INTERESTING USE...OH AND HIS OUTFIT IS AWESOME EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE CARMEN SANDIEGO AND HIS GUNS ROCK ESPECIALLY THE JACKAL BECAUSE IT'S BLACK AND JACKALS ARE ONE OF THE COOLEST ANIMALS EVER NEXT TO HYENAS! AND ALUCARD IS SO SEXY AND HAWT I WANT TO HAVE HIS HALF-VAMPIRE BABIES AND EVEN IF HE DIDN'T LIKE ME I WOULD STILL LUFF HIM AND WOULDN'T IT BE HAWT IF HE MADE OUT WITH SEPHIROTH!?

Yes, I still ship AlucardXSephiroth anyone else? xd This was way too much fun, even though I feel wierd for having such terrible grammar and all.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Wow, I'd say this is right up my alley, then, huh? xd xd xd I really don't know why I like it so much, but ranting is a fun pastime!!! And when I'm not ranting alound, I rant in my head. ...Seriously.... sweatdrop sweatdrop *cracks knuckles* SEPHY RANT TIME!!!!

((long brown hair in a braid, and if possible, an "I heart Sephy" t-shirt. xd blue eyes, natural colors for clothing... and what the heck, kitty-ify me! With ears and a tail and such of a color a bit more red than my hair color.))

Oh, glorious Sephiroth! How is it possible for one to be so perfect? Your silky silver hair that flows with moonlight, your clothes the color of the depths of space, save for when it glows from the fires of rage that you have and will beset upon the world! Great Sephy-sama, none can compare to your flawless blade and your equally unsurpassable skill in weilding such a long and unbreakable strip of metal that seems to have been forged from the stars themselves. Magnificent One Winged Angel, the mention of your very name strikes fear and awe into the hearts of many, your very presence is enough to send even the strongest of men to their knees in utter submission to your prowess, skill, and beauty. Oh, Sephiroth, there is no comparison to your graceful form, your impassioned mind, your pale skin and firey green eyes of such a hue that one feels as if they're trapped within something much more vast than percievable. Will you give me the honor of a marvelous death by your hand? Your presence might just kill me anyways, as you are full of overwhelming perfection and power. Dear Sephy-sama, I cannot express my loving devotion to you in mere words, or even in actions, but I will try! MY SEPHY!

Pairings: Sephyx NO ONE and SephyxSephy xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:06 pm
As usual...Sae-chan, that was beautiful!

Nnnnkay, I must give this a try!

For my appearence, make me a boy XD I want my hair silver, tipped purple. Eyes mako green, slitted if you wish. Clothes....some random black shirt with FFVII on it. Silver kitty ears and a tail.

Time to attempt a rant =_=

WAI!!! Sephiroth is so amazing! Have you ever seen someone so skilled, so lovely, perfect and HOT!? His hair is so lovely, long and beautiful. His clothes are not only waaaay better than Cloud's, but also succeed in revieling his glorious, sexy body! Plus, his eyes are such a stunning shade of green~ And his sword, nearly as magnificent as he is, which can cut easily through nearly anything! Sephiroth...he is truly the definition of perfection....

Sephy/Vincent, Sephy/Reno, Sephy/Zack, Sephy/Kuja, Sephy/Sesshoumaru, Sephy/Kadaj

^_^;;;;;;;;;;  

Mariku -- Kitten

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:15 pm
*ahem* The following is an attempt at a Noob rant. Please cover your ears. *takes a big breath*

OMG! SEPHY IS MY BISHIE HE'S SO HAWT AND SEXY AND I WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS BABIES AND GROW OLD TOGETHER HE IS BETTER LOOKING THAN ANY CHARACTER ON THE PLANET IN THE GALAXY BECAUSE I SAID SO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SEPHIROTH CAN GO TO HECK!

*ahem* This concludes today's rant. Have a nice day. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:22 pm
(fat guy in a sailormoon outfit... erm no I was joking long brown hair black shirt with chibi sephy in a heart)

Oh ye of the giant sword and silver hair how I love you and your tentacled mother so filled with majesty and grace and non-flammable hair as demonstrated when you so beautifully destroyed the town of nibleheim and we will skip the part where you were defeated because that's not important what is important is your slaying of the traitors and you hair especcially the hair those beautiful unending locks that flow like the lifestream in a beautiful current that swils to a stop just above the ground so as not to mar it's unending beauty with dirt and your beautiful blade that you handle with such skill stretches longer than your wing black as night and shining like a beautiful star you defeated the foolish armies of wutai oh ye who sliced of Mothers head I love you

(sorry it's not so good I'm kinda asleep right now)  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 pm
(Hair, short, and white, with a tuft falling over one eye. Visible eye color should preferably be either blue or red. I'd wish for red, but I don't mind. Can I have a fox-like tail too, please? I don't mind the color. Any colour goes for the clothing... just not green. Or orange. Or yellow.)

*coughs, dramatically* ...my pathetic attempt at a rant follows.

Oh, Sephiroth! I remember the first time I saw him! From that moment on, my opinion has not changed! The beauty of this master of swords, this wonderful, handsome man who is unrivalled in any aspect! My heart yearns for you, and for your wonderful mother, in all her blue-skinned beauty! The power running through your veins, making anyone who stands against you fall! The sight of your elegant movements, your sword swinging in the air, slicing those who oppose you to bits, a scene of beauty beyond all others! The fiery strength in your eyes! The pure and beautiful devotion to your long-lost mother! And the voice of a fallen angel... A man so glorious... so wonderful... so POWERFUL... A man who could have become God if not for a certain spiky-haired hero! A man who brings tears to the eyes of this wanton fan with just a look... A figure of masculine perfection... the very EMBODIMENT of manly strength... who, even after death, will not submit... The dark power of the one winged angel... a power which sends shivers through my very SOUL at just the THOUGHT... Although you choose to go alone, save for your Mother, you have the love of this helpless fangirl... Oh, Sephiroth! If you should call, I would come running! But you will not call... you're too strong for that. Sephiroth... This fangirl will always be yours to command! Merely THINK at me, and I will obey! Command me to die, and I will! I am yours... forever.

Pairings I like, featuring Sephiroth

M/F: Sephiroth/Suigintou (Rozen Maiden. Yes, I know she's a doll.)
M/M: Sephiroth/Vincent, Sephiroth/Cloud/Vincent (don't ask), Sephiroth/SHM (YES. ALL THREE OF THEM.), Sephiroth/Rociel (Angel Sanctuary), Sephiroth/Itachi (Naruto), Sephiroth/Dante (Devil May Cry),
M/?: Sephiroth/Jenova

? = like Mother. Shapeshifters, TFS, etc.

They're... some of them, anyway. XD I'm mostly a yaoi fan myself, so I don't have many het pairings. And I don  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:47 pm
(Black Hair, Slightly below the shoulders, bangs that are close to overing the eyes, Big Poofy Tiger tail, with some Tiger ears.Black clothing Would be best, and the fur would be white.)

Sephiroth, ever since the unholy demon betrayed Zack and Cloud, the world had fallen into chaos.Black was fish, white was a Midgar Zolom(A dead one stabbed into a tree).He killed Aeris, perhaps the only character not blinded by a desire.And worst of all, hes awful easy for me to rant about.Hojo was his father, thats reason enough to kill yourself.Not to mention he was designed to be a weapon.Zack wasnt exactly injected with J-Cells, and yet he still was able to match Sephiroth in terms of skill(He was tired from running from an army, killing them all himself, dragging the Cloud Vegetable around while at it.And to add it all together, Cloud kicked his butt, very very hard.He was taken out by what seemed to be the lowest rank of Soldier, and dont call it a cheap shot, Sephiroth rather killed himself than get his butt handed to him by Cloud, at age 16 I might add.Overall, Sephiroth was a crappy enemy, until he grew insane to the brink of being the most powerful thing in the world.He should not be praised, for it was his insanity that made him powerful.  

Thanatous

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:53 pm
Um... Itachi?... these are supposed to be rants IN FAVOR of Sephiroth!! Fanboy rants... of course.. you could do a favorable rant towards Alucard... IF you know who he is... but RANTING about them instead of for them isn't what I'm looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:27 pm
You just made things very hard.  

Thanatous

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:38 pm
*sniffs happily* You all make me so proud. LONG LIVE SEPHY RANTS!!!

Kether Taninniver
I WANT 2 GO 2 TEH ASTRAL PLANE AND MARRY HIM

LOL!!! rofl rofl rofl OhMyGlomp, I remember that thread!! rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:06 am
So... is anyone else going to ship any pairings? (C'mon AlucardXSephiroth action is HAWT! xp )  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces