Submit

Tesunie
Vice Captain

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:57 am
Bweep! ~Tie's journal entry 1 Recording started~ Bleep!

The city stinks! I don't know how so many people can possibly like living in it. All this city has done for me was cause heartaches and pain. All it does is break things, and then leave it up to us to fix them.

If only I wasn't alone in this waste of a city. If only my Family hadn't died those years ago. That is right, bleep, you are my only friend in this ugly city. I have no one else. I guess my 'father' does care, but only because I can fix junk for him to resell. He could care less if I died tonight. I wonder who the girl is in the street before. She looks so.. familiar. Where could I have seen her before? No I am not in love with her! Girls are icky!

~ Log End ~

Bleep!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Visual scaning, Bleep!

Scanning complete.  

Tesunie
Vice Captain

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tesunie
Vice Captain

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:09 pm
Bleep! ~Recording log two!~ Bweep!

Well, seen as you are alright bleep, I guess it is time for yet another log. After you got confused and decided to follow the girl, instead of just watching her from my window, you got noticed and almost got trashed! Well she didn't break you, but almost gave me a heart attack when you sent your alarm.

Well, I guess everything turned out for the better. My suspicions was right about that girl, I did know her. She ended up, not being a school mate, not being a girl from a magazine, but none other than my sister. Ya the one I thought was died. What do you mean? You did a good job? Get back he....

~~~Recording ended~~~

BLEEP!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:06 pm
Bleep!

~Log entry three~

Well, the memories of that time has flashed back, like a bad nightmare. I feel as though those memories will hunt me for the rest of my life. I wonder what my sister is really like? I don't remember much before the incident, or much about the deaths of my parents. I try not to think of it too much.

Well bleep, that is it for this log. End entry.

So, what should I do about that sister of mine. Hey, bleep. Why is that red light still on? YOUR STILL RECORDING! WELL STOP! I SAID END LOG YOU BLASTED....

~End Log~

Tesunie
Vice Captain

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers