midnight_medea

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:34 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:49 am
[--- Interview ---]

Conducted by the wonderful -Gabriel-

Gabu: ( *dons interviewer voice!* )

Medea-cha, why did you choose the goddess of weaving / fabric? Some others choose something huge like all water or a concept like youth, what made you decide on fabric/weaving over that kind of idea?

That is the reason I chose weaving, because everyone goes for these huge concepts and I thought, what about the smaller yet also as important gods. Weaving is central to culture and life, trade and religion. (as I mention in the thread) I also had one of the Lady of Shalott pictures as my wallpaper ... it kinda inspired the whole magical side of weaving. and the name Elainne

Your host is a socialite noble. Do you think Elainne and her will get along? What do you foresee for conflicts?

Hmm good question, I'm sure there will be plenty of good conflicts. Melisande's hatred of sewing being one of them. She is not one to sit and do embroidery with the rest of the noble women. I feel having Elainne part of her will force her to explore this hobby more.

Haha, that sounds like it will be interesting.

*nods* ... Elainne's jovial personality too ... Melisande is prone to melancholy so it should be an interesting ride.

Do you think they will share an equal balance in the body, or will one win out a little more over the other? It looks like you have plans for Melisande not to be snubbed out.

yeah, I want her to give Elainne more of an edge.
As weaving is seen as a very feminine spirit. I think Melisande's personality will add a bit of bite to her. As I mention prayers and weaving play a part in protection and battle. The women who wove their prayers into tapestries and fabric were far from weak. I want Melisande's personality to represent this stronger side to the deity .... if that makes sense.

*nod*

Do you have any ideas for how Melisande will get the stone from Harmodius?
Will it come by mail? Will she find it? Family heirloom?

Hmmm i have been thinking about this.
I think it might come in the form of a present ... for example her father feels compelled to buy it for her when he is trading in far off lands.

midnight_medea

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:47 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:57 am
heart  

midnight_medea

[ Archive ]... // Old Theads, Quests, etc

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers