Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Linkin Park Guild!!!!
Can You Sing Along, Or Just Plain Sing To Linkin Park? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oenone Wine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:20 am
Approved!
By: Almighty Marshmellow

Yet, another fabulas question from me.

Can you sing to, or sing along to Linkin Park?
If so what song in particular?
Have you ever sang any of it in front of a crowd?
Has singing to Linkin Park help you rap, and or sing at all?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:26 am
I can sing to Linkin Park, but sometimes I can only sing along. The song I am best is 'In The End'. [I don't think singing to that same song like in 3 nights in a row helped.] I have never ever sang in front of a crowd, but I have sang 'Where'd You Go' to a cople of people. They said it sounded really great. So yeah maybe singing to Linkin Park has herlped me sing.

And thus shall I try to pursue a career in singing.[Well, atleast I hope so.]

Oenone Wine

SiCKittie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:00 am
I think that i understand what your asking. I can sing along to Linkin Park, but not so much singing it without the music with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:10 pm
I mainly sing along while I am at work but I can sing a few songs without the music.  

stafffighter

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Teh berserk remembers the lyrics to almost every freakin LP song and can sing without teh music. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 pm
Yes
Yes
Yes
and Yes!

I can also play almost every song on the piano biggrin whee

PurpleBubble
Crew

Shadowstrike901

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:59 pm
I can sound exactly like them.I sing them when I go karioke and people are very suprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:05 pm
Shadowstrike901
I can sound exactly like them.I sing them when I go karioke and people are very suprised.

You cannot sound exactly like them gonk
'tis impossible!

EDIT: Teh Almighty Marshmellow is obviously moi.

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Vice Captain

BlackFingernails_Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:17 am
ChestersStalker
I can sing to Linkin Park, but sometimes I can only sing along. The song I am best is 'In The End'. [I don't think singing to that same song like in 3 nights in a row helped.] I have never ever sang in front of a crowd, but I have sang 'Where'd You Go' to a cople of people. They said it sounded really great. So yeah maybe singing to Linkin Park has herlped me sing.

And thus shall I try to pursue a career in singing.[Well, atleast I hope so.]

Really? That's really cool, good luck with it! wink
I only sing along to Linkin Park.. that's really all, and I don't sing in front of anyone.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm
i've memorized every LP song, i can sing them without music too  

warrior_Jade

abnormaltoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:30 pm
for the most part i can sing and sing along with most linkin park and in most cases i can do chester and mikes parts which does require and inherant skill  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:09 pm
i pretty much sing to all the bands i like...and i am actually waiting to hear back from these guys...to be in a local band  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Santa Nihilista

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:41 pm
Mmm, really Shinoda spits his rhymes out waay to quickly for me, so on the rapping along with Mike, I suck. [ Majority of ze songs ]. I'm half decent on Pushing Me Away with Chaz. The have skill they have, I can't even come near to. In The End is another I'm okay at I guess. Several others too.. My younger sibling always telling me to shut the 'eff up, when I'm listening to them. So obviously she hates my singing-along-ness.

Yes, they have inspired me. When a friend and I were starting a band, I was to be lead vocalist. Ya' know I was okay, border line. I called it off, learn guitar, play guitar, be guitar.. ist. Then the whole idea.. kind of fell apart. DX

I haven't sung infront of an audience, bet they'll tell me to STFU as well.
I enjoy going along with this band, it's fun. :] Especially to Live In Texas. So much energy.

&& HAPPY LP DAY.. [ if Airazor hadn't posted in the Official Thread I would of so forgotten ] Should post that in that one thread. '>> <<'

There are just to many times that people, have tried to look inside of me
Wondering what I think of you and I protect you out of courtesy
Too many times that I've held on when I needed to push away
Afraid to say what was on my mind, afraid to say what I need to say
Too many, things that you've said about me, when I'm not around
You think having the upper hand means you've got to keep
putting me down
But I've had to many standoffs with you, it's about as much as I can stand
Just wait until the upper hand is mine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:34 pm
xd Yea, Mike goes a bit too fast for me sometimes. The only two songs I seriously can't get down are Papercut and A Place For My Head.  

[pain]TING

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:55 pm
berserkboi80
xd Yea, Mike goes a bit too fast for me sometimes. The only two songs I seriously can't get down are Papercut and A Place For My Head.

hah. I can rap to Esaul. X)  
Linkin Park Guild!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces