Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:29 pm
Rules and Guidelines for The Dark Mousy Fan Guild:

This Sticky will include the rules and guidelines of The Dark Mousy Fan Guild. You must follow these rules! I have the right at any time to change the rules, in which case you must follow the new rules. I'll try to keep them short, since I know no one really likes rules. ^_^;

If you are reading this because you are interested in joining, please read at least the "Rules" post before you join! Thank you so much! heart

Navigation:

xThe Rules
xGeneral Guidelines
xIf you're new...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:55 pm
The Rules
  • Rule #1: You must be a fan of Dark Mousy, from DNAngel. If you're not...I'm not sure why you're here in the first place. O_o

• Rule #2: You must respect all members and crew. Failure to do so will result in a warning, and then a ban. I will ban members as I see fit at my own discretion.

• Rule #3: You absolutely must follow Gaia Onlines Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines. If you don't, you will have a warning, and then a ban. Again, I will ban members at my own discretion.

• Rule #4: Absolutely NO fighting over Dark. At all. We all like him, obviously, so you cannot try and tell other users he's "yours".

• Rule #5: Please stay on topic, according to the thread you're posting in. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For example, don't go into a topic about Dark's stealing abilities and start to ramble about how good looking he is. If there is a spammer that won't stop after you've told them to, report them to me through PM.

• Rule #6: If you are being harassed by another user, or see someone being harassed, PM me. Currently, I'm the only one with power, so please PM only me. No one else will be able to help you at this point in time.

• Rule #7: No character bashing! I realize there is a particular character a large group of people here in the guild don't like, and theirs probably others that people also have a problem with. PLEASE, this is a DARK MOUSY FAN guild. Any discussion of other characters should be in the DNAngel Subforum, anyway. But keep it CIVILIZED! There's a big difference between "I don't like Risa", and "OMG! RISA'S SUCH A SLUT AND A WHORE!".

If you are going to apply to join, please put "Hai, Zakura-chan!" in the "Have you read the rules and guidelines yet?" section of the application form. biggrin

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:20 pm
General Guidelines
  • Please try and use your best English! I'll be pretty lenient about chat speak, but please try and use as little as possible. Depending on the severity, I might have to make no chat speak a rule. Sorry! It just becomes very hard to read after a while. sweatdrop

• Try and post as often as you can! As of now, this is a fairly small guild, but it's been slowly getting to be more popular...I don't want to keep accepting people into the guild who never post. Or else...it's really not helping the community of the guild. I understand sometimes you can't always post, but please, try to every once in a while to the best of your ability. 3nodding

Most importantly, have fun! After all, that's why you're here in the first place! *nods* Remember, PM me if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. Or, if you just want to say "Hi", that's fine too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:21 pm
If you're new...

If you're new to the guild, welcome! Please be sure to do the following before you begin posting:

• Please read the rules and guidelines on this page! Since you're already doing this, thanks! Please finish! ^_^

• Add the user Dark Mousy Fan Guild to your friends list. I will make good use of this Guild Mule in the future, and will probably require members to add her in the future, anyway. If you're not quite sure what a guild mule is, don't worry about it right now, since I'm still setting up the guild and everything.

That's really all you need to do to get started!

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces