Reply [PUB] The Pridelands
(PRP) Where to go? Ryu'Rage/Siltim Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:05 am
She had come back here, to the place she had met her first mortal friend Jini. She wished to see the lands here more, sneaking inside the borders, though she knew it might not be the best of ideas. She just wanted to see its beauty, the sun was setting, painting the sky with gorgeous colors or reds and oranges, setting the sky aflame. The shadows were getting darker and thicker, most heading home to rest.

But Ryu'Rage had no home.

She wandered, was trying to become better with her control, her aura, to show Mrost that she was doing well. She hadn't seen Mrost in a while, but that was okay, when she needed to find him, she would, but she longed for seeing new things. Being able to be in the company of others adn not be afraid of herself letting go.

Rage wanted friends.

The grasses were tall here, a small spring trickled over some rocks towards a rather large watering hole in the distance. She lay down within the grass, it hiding her wings quite well, but her head was exposed, her silver eyes looking over everything. The Pridelands were beautiful. She could see silouettes of familes in the distance, cubs bounding next to their parents, a sadness in her heart as it thumped steadily for once.

A family...something she didn't have anymore.
Ryu'Rage was still alone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 am
With his pale mane growing in, Siltim was just starting his growth towards adulthood. Lime green eyes scanned the area as the green lion padded quietly through the plush grasslands. After his talk with his mother, he was now free from her over-protective gaze. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth before off in the distance his lime green eyes spotted a dark figure. Curious, he made his way towards the figure and noticed it was a lioness. His head tilted slightly, "Hello!"  

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:23 am
Rage was still staring off into the distance, a sort of faint smile upon her maw as she was watching to sun continue to set on the horizon. Her ears perked up a bit, her silver eyes cast to a bright green figure approaching her. She shifted herself a bit, tucked her wings at her side at an attempt to hide them, it probably wouldn't do any good...

"Hello..." he voice was quiet, soft, unsure a bit, if she should've stayed as long as she did. Had she trespassed on this male's territory? "I'm sorry, if I trespassed here, just came to watch the sun set....my name's Ryu'Rage, who may you be?" she was curious, wished to know his name. Perhaps he knew Jini?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:30 am
As the lioness answered him back, Siltim took this as an invitation to come closer. Noticing her rustling movements...wings. This lioness had wings! His lime green eyes gazed at Ryu's silver ones before he shook his head. "Oh don't worry, it's quite alright. The Pridelands here are very friendly." Eyes gazed off at the distant sun setting in the sky, "It is quite beautiful with each day."

Letting his pale mane fall slightly over his eyes before he turned his attention back to Ryu, it was only right to give his name as well. "I'm Siltim. It's nice to meet you, Ryu'Rage."

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:45 am
Rage felt a bit awkward, wondering is Siltim had seen her wings, oh well, he didn't seem like he was going to run from her, which kept ehr at ease, kept the darkness within her caged by light chains. She was glad that those here were friendly, she had only met Jini before, and thus was less nervous about being here now. "I'm glad those here are nice, I've only met one other here before, besides you that is Siltim..."

"You may call me Rage if you'd like...thank you...for not running away," she raised ehr wings a bit so they were more visible, a faint smile upon her, though it wasn't a full smile, she still couldn't do that yet, "'cause of these..." She thought for a moment, then stood up, stretched for a moment, the red cloth on her leg still wrapped tightly, she wouldn't need that now, to cover her eyes that was for, but she didn't need it now.

"Siltim, do you think you could show me around a bit? I would love to see more or the Pridelands, if thats alright..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:55 am
Blinking a bit, Siltim's lime green eyes widen in surprise and awe. So, they were really wings! Taking them in for just a little bit longer, he turned his gaze back towards Rage and gave her a small smile. "Why would I run away from you just because you have wings like a bird? You could run away from me because I'm green like the grass. That happened to my older sister." Shimah had told him that others ran away from her scared because she was green and looked unnatural.

Her request didn't go unnoticed as he took a few steps towards Rage and smiled, "But of course! The Pridelands is very beautiful, but I'm biased since I've lived here all my life." He turned around and gazed at the grasslands before the two of them. In the distance, was of course, Pride's Rock. "In the distance, the large stone structure is Pride's Rock. That is where the royal family lives. But let's go see the other places of interest as well!" He started walking off, but not before glancing back to make sure Rage was following.

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:01 pm
Siltim was so nice but knew not of the true reason others had run away from her, it was because of what she was. The goddess of rage, others feared her loss of control, she knew that, and hated that. Ah well, so it goes. "You look no different to me then a white lion or golden one, everyone has certain pelt colors yes? I wish my colors were different, brighter in a sense, I wish teh red was not on my wings..."

She walked beside him, looking at Pride Rock in teh distance, it was a strange feature, but interesting, how it was shaped. She wondered if anything special happened there, "At Pride Rock, does anything special happen? Like, if a cub is born or something?" she was curious, she had to be. Rage wanted to tell him the truth of hy others ran away, but she didn't want him to worry, she didn't want to worry, so she tried to press the matter out of her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:10 pm
Her words made sense to Siltim, and at them he gave her a soft smile. His tail flicked from side to side before her question was answered with a nod. "Actually, yes. Special ceremonies such as the birth of cubs are presented on Pride's rock. You can also go there to talk with the King and/or Queen if there are any issues that need to be addressed. Although, I am going to assume that it will also be used for death as well since tragedy has struck the king. He is assumed to be among the stars sometime soon." It was sad that their king would be passing on to the afterlife, but everyone has to go on that journey.

"Over near Pride's Rock is the main watering hole where many of the families and animals that live here go. There are also plenty of smaller streams throughout the grasslands, but their few and far."

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:24 pm
Such a sad thing, to lose someone of importance everyone knew and loved. Tragedy was horrible, Rage had dealt with that many a time. "I'm sorry, perhaps if the winds had been different I might've been able to help, I am sorry for your loss," she guessed he knew the king, or at least heard of him. Such a horrible thing, especially for any young cubs that knew of the king.

Her silver hues looked upon teh watering hole, such a nice thing, she had constantly taken drinks from smaller watering holes and puddles when she was on the move. So nice to see a place where many gathered. "You must have many friends here Siltim, you're so nice to others, to me..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:33 pm
Padding softly with Rage next to him, Siltim turned to look at her. He didn't know the specific details and all, just what his mother had told him. "I don't really quite know the details, but I have heard that he was defending a cub from a hostile intruder. It is sad to see him gone, but I know that he will live on through his cubs and their cubs as well. He has a large legacy." The royal family was huge here in the Pridelands.

A soft peel of laughter escaped from the green male as his tail flicked from side to side. "I have only a small group of friends here, but there are plenty of lions here that it would take a long time to meet everyone! It is nice to see friendly faces when you want to play games or have a nice conversation with." He turned to the watering hole, "I can here often as a cub to play games in it with my siblings and friends." He motioned to the left side of the watering hole where off in the distance is his favorite place. "Come, I'll show you my favorite place of all!"

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:31 pm
Her silver hues passed over everything she saw, it was so beaufitul, to be able to stay in one place without fear was a wonder, a grand thing she longed for in her heart. But she didn't know who would accept her, long term that is, into any pride when they would find out she could not control herself. That she could be a danger to others.

"To protect another, either young or old is a great thing, shows true courage, he will be a legend then, will forever exist here. To fight for what you love, to fight for another soul, a life, is a valent act indeed." she spoke softly, she wished she could've saved her family when she was a cub. But she was too young, too soft for such a thing at a young age.

Rage continued along with him, looking at the watering hole, listening to his words, "Your friends must admire you then, for your kindness," she followed him some more. She wished to see his favorite place, perhaps she would like it too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:03 pm
A small smile pass through his features, Siltim was sure that the king's presence will be missed by everyone in the pride. With the lioness next to him and making his way towards his favorite spot, it wasn't often that he showed many of this spot. It was special, his special hide-away. At her words, the green male blinked in surprise. That was something he never thought of. "I don't know really. I would like to hope that my friends think well of me!" He flashed her a smile as the pair traveled for a little, "I am sorry for the travel, it is a bit of a distance but well worth it..."

His voice quieted down a bit as the grassy hill came into view. On top of the hill stood a lone green. Large and green, full of leaves. Making his way up the hill and the sun setting in the distance, the view from the top of the hill showed everything around them. Almost all of the Pridelands could be seen from the hill, like small dots moving across the land were lions. It was calm, quiet and had a small breeze. "This, is my favorite place to come to. Usually no one comes way over here, but the sight is spectacular. The sun is even more beautiful here."

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:48 am
Rage continued along, listened to Siltim's words. His friends had to like him, he was such a kind lion, Rage had seen too many males that were near to adulthood act too confident in themselves. Siltim was not one of them however, he was his own self. "The travel is nothing Siltim, no worries, I have traveled much farther then this days at a time," it was true, she had either flown long distances, or she walked them. Believing for every mile she went, perhaps one minute of peace would be upon her.

It never worked.

As they went up teh hill, her silver hues went to that of teh green, teh only one, then the view. Breath taking. The sunset was gorgeous from here. No wonder it was his favorite spot. Rage could see everything, she wondered if any of the little dots were Jini. She must go visit him again sometime. "Thank you Siltim, this is nice..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:20 am
Sitting down on the top of the hill, Siltim's lime green eyes shifted slightly towards Rage as he smiled. The green lion was glad to see that she enjoyed this as much as he did. "I am glad." He turned his head slightly, gazing at the lands before him before he pointed out some other sites. "Over to the left where the are some dots, that's where I've noticed most of the lions like to make their dens. There are a lot of families around there, and I can assume there are a lot of cubs there as well. To the right is where many of the herd animals live and where we hunt."

Gaze shifted slightly towards Rage, as he was curious and wanted to know a few things. Gently he asked, "I don't mean to pry, but are you alone?"

Kireiryuu

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:25 am
Her silver eyes looked over everything, cubs, family, sometimes in the dead of night when she was only a shadow she yearned for acceptance, somewhere, anywhere, though mrost had accepted her. She sometimes wished to be part of a pride as well, to be able to have a family, cubs of her own. But she knew somehow, it might never be possible.

It made her heart ache when she thought of it, she sat down, they lay fully next to Siltim, wrapping ehr wings around her, eyes just staring into the burning sun, "Yes, I've been alone for...quite some time now..." she couldn't rememebr how long ago she had lost her family, it felt like yesterday, and hour ago sometimes, and it pained her.

But speaking with Siltim was nice, he hadn't run away, which made her feel more at ease with him.

[PUB] The Pridelands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff