Reply Main Forum
What's your D. theory? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:05 pm
Well it is known that many characters in the series share the middle initial D. but what exactly does this stand for and what could be the characters relations?

It is known That Luffy and Portgas (A.K.A. Ace) are brothers, butwhat about all the other D characters? Are they also related?

Discuss:

D. relations and Theories.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 am
I heard a theory once that D could mean "the". e.g Luffy the Monkey, Saul the Jaguar, Roger the Gold etc...  

Silver Skull
Captain

Takaho
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:35 pm
well i'm not sure if they are about relations because.

Spolier-iffic:- Admiral Garp is Luffy's grandfather and he doesn't have a D.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:46 pm
Takaho

spoiler-We know that is name is Admiral Garp but have they ever revealed his full name? if they haven't it sounds like it would work perfectly as (something) D. Garp.  

Zen Rider

Silver Skull
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Zen Rider
Takaho

spoiler-We know that is name is Admiral Garp but have they ever revealed his full name? if they haven't it sounds like it would work perfectly as (something) D. Garp.

SPOILERActually on the latest chapter's spoilers it states that Garps full name is Monkey D Garp. And that Dragon is Luffys dad, and is called Monkey D Dragon. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:47 pm
guess what u i just read latest chap of One piece(421 i think) and its says who Luffys Grandpa is it the person that trained Coby and Helmppo. idk his name ^^; sweatdrop look on google for the MSN group one piece v2 manga  

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

Takaho
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:04 pm
Silver Skull
Zen Rider
Takaho

SPOILERActually on the latest chapter's spoilers it states that Garps full name is Monkey D Garp. And that Dragon is Luffys dad, and is called Monkey D Dragon. eek

well that would explain why he saved him wouldn't it? oh and totalanimefan thats who we are tlakin about- Mr Garp!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:31 pm
Eventhough it's been spoken.

I can't believe th information that has just been revealed in the One Piece manga, First the explaination that Garp gave, then the Coby and Helmeppo thing, and then the whole Dragon thing, that was alot to take in during one chapter.  

Zen Rider

Dr_Hilarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:03 am
But if D indicates a blood relationship... remember the Elbaf warrior with the D in his name in the Robin arc? That would mean that he was directly related to them as well... I don't know, I wouldn't put it past Oda to make Elbaf able to breed with humans, but still...

I've always thought it was something like a clan name. Like, maybe they're in the same clan of warriors/asskickers?

Also, WHO ELSE IS EXCITED ABOUT DRAGON!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:47 pm
oddrid
But if D indicates a blood relationship... remember the Elbaf warrior with the D in his name in the Robin arc? That would mean that he was directly related to them as well... I don't know, I wouldn't put it past Oda to make Elbaf able to breed with humans, but still...

I've always thought it was something like a clan name. Like, maybe they're in the same clan of warriors/asskickers?

You are talking about Jaguar right? If so he's not from Elbaf if I remember correctly, also many people have speculated Jaguar to be Luffy's grandfather or something like that.

Did Blackbeard have a D initial?  

Zen Rider

Silver Skull
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 am
Zen Rider
oddrid

You are talking about Jaguar right? If so he's not from Elbaf if I remember correctly, also many people have speculated Jaguar to be Luffy's grandfather or something like that.

Did Blackbeard have a D initial?

Yeah, is full name is Marshall D Teach aka Blackbeard  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:45 am
Takaho
Silver Skull
Zen Rider
Takaho

well that would explain why he saved him wouldn't it? oh and totalanimefan thats who we are tlakin about- Mr Garp!
Im sry im really bad with names and im pretty sure that thats his name  

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:46 am
Silver Skull the one piece person thats in ur signature he is Luffy's grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:19 am
totalanimefancaseclosed
Silver Skull the one piece person thats in ur signature he is Luffy's grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!

3nodding My brother drew it.  

Silver Skull
Captain

kelkaiba8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:08 pm
Silver Skull
totalanimefancaseclosed

3nodding My brother drew it.
*this is totalanimefancaseclosed speaking* i like it alot !!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff