Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
did any of the episode of xxxholic scared/creep you out?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did xxxholic scared or creep you?
  yes
  no
View Results

eirayuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 pm
i was creep out on the episode where they went out for a trip on a beach the secret room with blue writings on the wall the very last part....where watanuki looked at the window.....*shivers*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 am
Even though xxxHOLiC is a macabre series, I can't say that I've actually been 'creeped out' by the episodes or manga...  

[TOXiC apples]

QUICKMAN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:23 pm
I remember watching the twin sisters episode part 1 and the real sudden ending. This was months after having read that part in the book so to just see her look dead, I was like, Oh my god, is she dead! I didn't freak out from that part though, I freaked from seeing it was a 2 part episode! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:49 pm
I cant see horror movies because I can't sleep then for days but with XXX Holic i have no problem it is brought in a way its not scary. Mostly its funny deu to Watanuki and Domeki.  

Roronoa_Yuna

Crystal_Zelda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 pm
Totally. The monkey paw one? And remember the lying girl with the evil killing ring? I haven't watched all the episodes, but I have read all the manga they have so far. Jeez... CREEPY. gonk But that's why we love it!!!! 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:53 pm
I forgot the creepiest one! Remember the MURDER in the photograph, of the girl going over the cliff? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! gonk eek gonk eek gonk eek crying

God. Loved that episode!
heart heart  

Crystal_Zelda

konoha_witch_girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:36 am
Yep.. That part creeped me out too... I was also creeped out on the episode of the 100 Tales of Horror  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:23 am
100 tales of horror, monkey paw, photograph, all of those freaked me out, but mostly Monkey Paw because I saw one you could buy on E-Bay  

Auranstlar

Breaker of Chains

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:26 pm
__SPOILER AHEAD__Highlight if you want to read!!!

I can't remeber what chapter it is, but way later in the manga series when doumeki and watanuki are getting water from the well, prior to kamui and subaru part, watanuki kept seeing that woman and he thought that she saw them...then he and doumeki went to check it out only to discover that "she" was a corpse...-shudder- I don't know why, but that creeps me out the post... sweatdrop

END OF SPOILER  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:03 pm
One of the parts that probably freaked me out a bit was when...
SPOILER! Highlight if you want to read anyways.
...Watanuki traded his eye to the spider matron for the Zashiki-Warashi. The thought of losing my eye...-shudder-
END SPOILER.

Homicidal Fangirl

Sexxiedanka02

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:35 pm
I found all the suppposidly creepy stuff more cool then scarey. XDD. Only horror movies that are based on true stories seem to scare me. XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:44 am
i get more creeped out by the intro with the hand that disintegrates, and the shadows taht cross and all that then msot of the anime. though the beach one was pretty creepy. oh and that one with the old lady and the ench (y'know when yuuko makes the gods?) can't say WHy i was creeped out by the lady, but i was.  

Jaconis

[ juice ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:29 am
Not as of yet. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:06 pm
I love creepy stuff! Like the monkey paw episode, or the flower garden one! 3nodding The one with the old lady scared me, tho.. sad  

Mierielle08

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:52 pm
ummmm...none of them have creeped me out  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items