Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:32 pm
depends. what would you be interested in?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:34 pm
as much as Kenet wishes he was a real Imp, he's a blatant warlord.
He has no stormtroopers.
You would be assigned to the 12th Imperial Carrier Task Force under StellarMagic's character.
You'd probably be among the Stormtrooper contigent sitting in the Hangar bay at attention while his Character and Mine are talking right now.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Nelowulf
depends. what would you be interested in?

I thought we'd drop him someplace he could immediately be interacting with someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:36 pm
chances are he could eventually get promoted into a way like celestia's blue valkirie did, for future plot devices...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:38 pm
Nelowulf
chances are he could eventually get promoted into a way like celestia's blue valkirie did, for future plot devices...

I suppose so, but he'd have to pull some signifigant stunt for something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:45 pm
well I know that the 908th army will become loyalist....but they all get killed sad
so I'm not shure... the 501st is the elite army but at this time they're stationed at the Imperial planet Bastion.  

Seriph von Destris

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:47 pm
Cale Darksun
He has no stormtroopers.
You would be assigned to the 12th Imperial Carrier Task Force under StellarMagic's character.
You'd probably be among the Stormtrooper contigent sitting in the Hangar bay at attention while his Character and Mine are talking right now.

ok I'm fine with that, is that in the Dark legacy RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:50 pm
ENS. Edson
Cale Darksun
He has no stormtroopers.

ok I'm fine with that, is that in the Dark legacy RP?

Dark Resurrection?
Yeah.
Make sure to PM Stellar that you're part of his command and make sure you read up whats all going on in the RP before you post.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:58 pm
Yes sir, It is done.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:22 pm
Wow, I'm the bad guy now stare  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:33 pm
ElladanKenet
Wow, I'm the bad guy now stare

You misunderstand Mate.
The Imps never gave Stormies to the Rebellion to play with did they?
Besides, you have your Mandalorians.
And by placing him with Stellar's forces, this gives him a greater amount of exposure to your forces, giving him a better chance of defection.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:44 pm
I wasn't complaining about him. I was complaining about how the Sith is now the 'good guys', and I'm seen as nothing more than a rebellious traitor. That's exactly how it sounds  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:51 pm
ElladanKenet
I wasn't complaining about him. I was complaining about how the Sith is now the 'good guys', and I'm seen as nothing more than a rebellious traitor. That's exactly how it sounds

Point of view my friend, point of View.
Not everyone considers the Sith to be cold hearted, twisted S.O.B.'s
Just like how not everyone considered the Rebellion to be heroes or the Jedi to be good guys.
During the Rebellion era, the Alliance was considered to be nothing more than extremely violent terrorists.
In the Legacy era, the Galactic Alliance and the Jedi sided with the Vong, not exactly a popular move.
And one more thing to consider. The Sith are good at lying and propaganda. And they have a habit of killing people who disagree with their lies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:56 pm
Oh well.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:19 pm
Plus, Legacy only has 2 sith members. Everyone else is against them with a passion.

We're outnumbered. give us at least a little credit when it comes to subterfuge.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff