Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:21 pm
Welcome, fellow Officers, to the War Room. Here, you will meet with other notables in the guild to discuss the more warrish happenings in the movies, games, books, and the guilds' roleplays.

This is not a discussion about the roleplays, or the movies and books. This topic is a place where the commanders can do like the British do and talk about:

1) what they plan on doing

2) upgrading ships and weapons

3) strategy

4) negotiations

5) and pretty much anything else militaristic

Also, if anyone wants to have a formal discussion about certain military issues in an RP, feel free to have it here; those who matter will hear it and give you their perfectly biased opinions.

NOTE- You don't have to talk about your strategy here. The thread is here mostly for discussion so other people who want help can talk it out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Curtesy of Stellarmagic, here's the galaxy tactical for Legacy

User Image

Legend:

Red - Sith Loyalist Empire
Orange - Hutt Space
Light Blue - Chiss Space
Blue - Elladan Kenet's Empire
Green - Community Space
Dark Green - Imperial Loyalist Leaning Worlds
White - Hapan Space
Purple - Bothan Space  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:24 pm
~Reserved~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:25 pm
~Reserved~  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:15 pm
I suggest you qualify what you mean by negotiations Elladan, you're entering more into a territory of Politics, not Military. Maybe local ceasefires and the like could fit in, but those are rarely used.

Also, that map you posted doesn't include your expansion along the Hydian Way... Of course I hope to cut that down pretty soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:06 am
That's exactly why I didn't ask. When my territory becomes more reliably defended, then we'll update the map.

And negotiations go as people want them. Thrawn was as much a military leader as a political one when he took Ukio  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:10 pm
I've always wanted to glass something at a bad guy's expense. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:50 pm
I assume this can be considered a military matter: exactly what ranks be the cast of Em Squad?  

AFK Masturbating

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:36 am
*Directs the question at someone in the RP*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:13 am
I'm not one of the players in that RP, but I'd have to guess that the squad leader is a Captain, the fight leaders are Lieutenants, and everyone else are Flight Officers.

Hey EK... What forces do you have deployed at Junction?  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:06 am
Quote:
I've already gotten the defenses underway here. A couple of Golans, my fleet, plus reinforcements from Mandal in the way of two wings of fighters, some patrol craft, and another Canderous.

This taken from the RP itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:46 am
Ugh... Golans.

This is going to be easier then I thought... Though I do have a question. How the heck did he do all that with the planet in his possession just a few days?  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:48 am
Oh by the way Stellar, you might as well have Borrill post.
Mandalore wont show up until the battle anywho.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 am
I want to know what's with every planet having a golan. Specifically a golan. I mean, not every planet has space stations orbiting them, and there's more than one kind.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:54 am
Nelowulf
I want to know what's with every planet having a golan. Specifically a golan. I mean, not every planet has space stations orbiting them, and there's more than one kind.

If a planet's going to have a space station, its most likely some kind of Orbiting Truck Stop/Cargo station for cargo ships that cant make Atmo and captains who are only passing through.
Not a defense platform.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces