Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:55 am
Yeah... and Golans aren't even the most common type of Orbital Platform. The XQ Series are the ones you see all over the damn place... and they take about two weeks to a month to construct and deploy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:57 am
The what?  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:03 am
These things... This is an XQ-2 Orbital Platform.

User Image

They're everywhere, especially in the X-wing series games. If a star system doesn't have a couple of these its a rare exception to the norm. The Yag'dhul space station that was prominent in Krytos Trap and The Bacta War was one of these things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:05 am
ah yes. Now I remember.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:36 pm
Well, I couldn't think of anything other than Golans. They were repeatedly used in several of the books I've read, so I was under the impression they were common, even if weaker than modern versions.

I'll include some XQs later  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:26 am
~List of Outer Rim Planets with No Imperial Presence~
Drongar
Toola
Quermia
Chalganna
Rudrig
Brigia
Lianna
Chandaar
Eredenn
Dellault
Caluula
Helska
Belkadan
Ord Janon
*Serpindal (Destroyed)
Cadomai
Mytus III
Lorrd
Bonadan
Kamar
Arrmoud
Eti IV

~List of Outer Rim Planets Minimal Imperial Presence~
Telos
Ruria
Mirial
Ziost
Ord Radama

http://nav-computer.com/  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:49 am
Is there any New Republic presence in these systems?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:58 am
As of Legacy, the New Republic hasn't been IN EXISTANCE for several decades. The New Republic consolidated into the Galactic Alliance during the Vong Invasion  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 am
Okay... Elladan Kenet says he needs to rethink his strategy. Lets help him.

Here's the current area of operations... fleet bases and deployment.
User Image

There are three sector fleets in the area of operations... The Belderone Sector Fleet based at Belderone, the Garos IV Sector Fleet based at Garos IV, and the Ord Radama sector fleet based at Ord Radama.

Each of these imperial fleets has approxamately:

1 Pelleaon-class Star Dreadnaught
2 Beldon-class Star Battlecruisers
3 Vengeance II-class Star Cruisers
60 Nemesis-class Star Destroyers
90 Stalwarth-class Star Destroyers
60 Galdius-class Star Frigates
280 Wombat II-class Star Frigates
Plus a large number of smaller vessels and support craft.

Currently only two of the fleets are engaged in combat operations. The Garos IV sector fleet is spread out with it's ships blockading hyperspace routes in and out of Elladan Kenet's space. The Belderone Sector fleet is sending a sizable force to retake Canteres. After that system is secure it will probably stand down from combat operations unless another attack by Elladan Kenet occurs near it.

Elladan Kenet has five major shipyards in his possession: Wayland, Taris, Mandalore, Mandal, and Contruum. Of which only three are actively producing ships. One is temporarily disabled and the other has not been assigned build orders. Probably due to a lack of materials or credits. He has six additional systmes under his control, of which only two are very resource rich: Ambria and Onderon.

The major problem facing Elladan Kenet's continued military build up comes from a lack of material wealth in his empire. The worlds of Onderon and Ambria both have immense material resources, and Contruum also has significant local wealth. Unfortunately the resources of Onderon and Ambria can't reach the shipyards because of the Imperial Blockade.

In order to continue his construction projects at Wayland, Mandalore, and Taris Elladan Kenet will need to secure a route for the flow of materials into those worlds. This means taking the worlds of Donovia, Vena, and Taanab are of vital importance. Additionaly by moving into those worlds he will cut the Perlemian Route which while threatened remains in imperial hands.

If that weren't enough, moving south toward the world of Kashyyk will provide a lynchpin for the entire empire. The Imperial fleet will have a hard time maintaining a blockade in Community friendly space, just as they really can't block traffic moving through Hapan space. Also the loyalists should try and court the Hapans. It would provide an opportunity for Elladan Kenet to meet up with Vaan and maybe turn the icy relationship into an alliance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:11 am
Sorry to say that Orda Radama is a fleet operations base. Much like Dathomir. It has a drydock but no shipyards... like Garos IV and Belderone.  

stellarmagic

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:17 am
ok thank you,

where would a Imperial storm trooper like myself be?
would I be on one of the ships in the Imperial fleet?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:19 am
A storm trooper? Have you submitted a BIO to Frozen Phoenix to join one of the RPs?

Heck... why not go all out. Play as a Storm Commando!  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:21 am
Most likelye. If you're Imperial, you're with the fleets. if you're Loyalist, you're with my guys. If you're Loyalist defect, you're still with the fleets, but want to join my people  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:27 am
I remain loyal to Emperor Fel and will die for him.

Navy

High Admiral (6-1)
Fleet Admiral (6-3)
Admiral (5-1)
Vice-Admiral (5-3)
Rear-Admiral (4-1)
Commodore (4-2)
Line Captain (4-4)
Captain (3-1)
Commander (3-2)
Lt. Commander (3-3)
Lieutenant (2-1)
Sub-Lieutenant (2-2)
Acting Sub-Lt. (1-1)
Midshipman/Ensign(1-2)
Emperor (7-1)
Grand Admiral (7-2)
Grand General (7-2)
Supreme Moff (7-4)
Grand Moff (7-5)
Moff (7-6)

Army

Surface Marshal (6-1)
High General (6-3)
General (5-1)
Lieutenant-General(5-3)
Major-General (4-1)
Brigadier General (4-2)
High Colonel (4-4)
Colonel (3-1)
Lieutenant-Colonel(3-2)
Major (3-3)
Captain (2-1)
1st Lieutenant (2-2)
2nd Lieutenant (1-1)

Starfighter

High Marshal (6-1)
Force Marshal (6-3)
Chief Marshal (5-1)
Marshal (5-3)
Vice-Marshal (4-1)
Commodore (4-2)
Group Captain (3-1)
Wing Commander (3-2)
Squadron Leader (3-3)
Flight Lieutenant (2-1)
Flying Officer (2-2)
Pilot Officer (1-1)

I wrote Down some Imperial Ranks, which one would you be comfortible with me being...I would like to be incharge of my own squad. Or if you want a general, your choice  

Seriph von Destris

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces