Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:50 pm
This isbetween me and Samus only.

Micah stretched like a cat under the shade of the tree, yawning as well, causing his body to pull the tension from the muscles he had built.
"I dont know Esper.. Im not in the mood to do much today." He said, looking at her.

Esperanza smiled, standing from her own place in the shade she had occupied and shook her head in pity. The palomino mare looked to the sky, then the lazy buckskin in front of her.
"You are just lazy."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm
Dyami gave a toss of his head as Tori nipped at his mane to get him to play around or go for a run, but he hardly felt like it as he was feelign his age abut now a day. " your always energedic Tori." he chuckled at his daughter as they walked by not far from a tree that two other soquili where under that he didn't notice as he was payign attention to Tori.

Tori laughed and nipped at her father again. " yeah but it seem syour jsut geting too old father." she laughed again then noticed two others at a tree not far and stopped.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:58 pm
Micah laughed, offering a delightful smile to his best friend. She was like a siste rto him, and he loved her sense of devotion. His ears caught a small movement, and he looked over to see two other horses standing close to them.
He stood.
"'Allo there!"

Esperanza offered a smile to the newcomers, offering her peace and kindness in the single smile. She walked with Micah, coming to his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:04 pm
Dyami stopped with Tori and looked where she did and caught the hello. he gave a nicker to both of them and walked over, while nudging Tori to follow. " hello there, tis a fine day to be out and about no?" he said in responce to Micah. Dyami may be a proud stallion but he was not arrogant in any way.

Tori chuckled at her father and followed and gave a nod to micah and Esper. " a pleasure to meet you both." she nipped at her father a bit right then with a smirk for no reason.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Micah nodded, liking the manner of the fellow stallion. He had met many, but none caught his interest at being intelligent, or being able to keep up an end of the conversation. Rahu seemed to be the only he could stand.
"Indeed. I love this time of day."

Esperanza giggled.
"Yes, thats why he is lazy and sleeps in the shade when he could romp with the sun on his back, and the sky to his face."
She smiled at Tori and Dynami.
"Pleasure's ours, miss. My name is Esperanza."
She quickly fixed her sentence.
"Esper to my friends."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:22 pm
Dyami gave a nod. "indeed and i am Dyami. this here is my daughter Tori." heeyed the stallion a moment before asking. " if i may ask whats your name young stalllion?" oh Dyami wasn't one to be evil adn cold like Rahu as Dyami was one who gave respect to others. he nipped back at his Daughter and gave a slight huff at her.

Tori stuck her touge at her dad before responding. " as my father said im Tori, its nice to meet you Esper." she flicked her braided tail, as she stood there with her father. the two looked alot alike as Tori really took after her father in apparence.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:27 pm
Micah nodded, cocking his head for a better look at the stallion named Dynami. He was of odd coloring, but not the oddest he'd seen. He smiled.
"My name is Micah."

Esperanza smiled.
"Well Ms.Tori. From where do you hail?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:31 pm
" well then a pleasure to meet you Micah" Dyami ofcourse noticed him looking at his coat that was an odd coloring. he actualy hated his coat as some would make fun of it. giving a light snort he kept watch on Tori as she usualy was a bundle of energy. " so what brings you aroudn these parts Micha?"

Tori smirked a bit. " im actualy from around here and was born here." she nudged at her father. " he is my father and i actualy have 2 brothers that are out and about on there own." giving a toss of her mane she actualy was enjoyign the light converstation and the fact she was meetign two ned soquili's.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:37 pm
Micah shrugged, or a horse's version of a shrug. He hadnt been born here, he wasnt sure of Esper, but he was close to postively sure she wasnt either. He no longer spoke to the mother who loved his sister more.. Nor his father. And he had a blatant animosity towards his sister, and despised her.
"One could say Im on the run." He said.

Esperanza caught the sad tone in Micahs voice, and looked at him sadly, then looked back towards Tori.
"I wasnt born here. I was born in the Cimarron. I have since lost my herd, but I joined Micah's."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:43 pm
Dyami raised a bro at Micah. " and may i ask why Micah?" he was courious about what Micah said in responce. and unlike Rahu, Dyami didn't know a thing about about Micah.

Tori gave a nod. " i see, my father and i are apart of a herd that his two friends are the leaders of it." she had caught Micah's sad tone of voice but let her father speak tohim.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:52 pm
Micah looked away, nable to meet the newcomers eyes. He shook his head sadly. How could he tell someone his family had not wanted him? That his heart beat in the wrong way. He loved his family, once. He had grown weary, and had departed.
"Long story. Truly.. But to sum it up. I wasnt good enough for my family."

Esperanza walked to Micah and nudged him sadly, casting a sad look to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:57 pm
Dyami frowned a bit at hearing what Micah said and it made him think of Fenrir who he wondered what he thought of him and the rest of the family. " i see thats a pity, to have had something like that happen. but i think i know someone who knows how that feels or atlest in some way but he is not one that will talk about his own past." he shrugged a bit and looked at Micah. " but i think you should maybe talk to your family unless thats somethig you ahve tryed?"

Tori said nothing but stooded there with her father. what Micah said made her too think of her other brother who she hadn't seen in a long while. she did hope to see him around once again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:49 pm
Micah gave a slight nod, lifting his head in a proud faashion. The past was gone. Only the future held promise. His past had tried to hurt him, but he was smarter than that. He had to hope something good would come from this. He had to.
"I have tried, yes. But all is well for me. I have made a nice home here with my best friend." He said motioning to Esperanza.

Esperanza smiled, and looked to Tori. She wanted to talk to this mare. She seemed to be quite kind, like herself.
"So, Tori, if I may call you so. I was wondering if you would like to take a bit of a walk?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:31 pm
Dyami gave a nod. " well a good home and friend is better than nothing at all." he eyed his daughter a moment and nudged her. " you can go on with Esper if you want Tori."

Tori nipped at her father. " alright." she gave a grin at Esper. " shall we go?" always up for a walk or exploreig, she praced a bit in place wondering what Esper wanted to do while they walked.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:49 pm
Micah nodded. Completely agreeing with Dynami's words. He gave a smile, as he looked from Tori to Esper.
"Be careful Esper."

Esperanza nudged the mare who was quite younger than she. She smiled, and shook her head, letting her mane blow free.
"Oh Micah." She scoffed.
"I dont know. Where do you like to go?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas