Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Family leopard plot Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keilantra was wandering the lands nearby there she was born. She tried keeping close to that place even if she made a few trips to other places sometimes she couldn't stay there all her life, maybe she would found herself a new home of her own someday.

A few birds was gathering in a large tree up on a small hill since the sun was as highest now they probably needed some shade and she felt that soem shade would sound really good. She started walking to the tree with her white feminine legs and beautiful purple markings, not so natrual for a leopard but she was very proud off them just like a queen would be off her juwels.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:01 pm
User Image

Hmmm, this place is familiar.. Uhuru strolled cautiously through the grass. Why is this place so familiar? He came up a hill with a massive tree atop it. This wasn't? No, it couldn't possibly be the place he fled all those nights ago... Could it?

He passed to the other side of the tree and met a fully grown leopard. But this wasn't like the big red male he had met earlier in his life. This leopard was like him, it was purple.

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:00 am
Keilantra layed down and started to groom herself she tried keeping the white areas off her body as white and clean as possible. She glanced at the birds from time to time to see what they where doing. And she had also noticed another little leopard boy but she remained just as calm as before and didn't show that he already seen him..

When the wind blow in her direction she tried to pick up his scent...hmm his scent it felt familiar somehow but it was weak...who could that be? she couldn't remember she met him before.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:35 pm
Well at least it likes to stay as clean as I do. He continued towards the leopardess as if he hadn't seen her even though it was near impossible to miss her. As he closed the distance between them, he hoped he wouldn't have to be the one to break the ice. He slowed down as he came closer to passing her.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:43 am
The female leopard continued her grooming for a while but when the boy didn't say anything and was about to pass her she giggeld a little and looked at him with her ice blue eyes

" Heh you silly boy...don't you greet elders off your own kind? "

She then laughed a little but not in a mean way she just tought it was a little amusing, she tried picking up his scent again and this time it really smelled familiar........like her mother somehow maybe she had a new litter of babies without telling her she had younger siblings. It didn't took much for Kei to understand it has to be something like that..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:01 pm
He stopped, having almost passed her, and gave a quiet, short snort in her direction. "Not usually. Unless they can see me for who I really am," he replied with a scoff. He slinked back towards her face. There was no getting out of this now.

Beside her coincidental coloring, there was something oddly familiar about this purple leopardess...

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:23 am
She giggeld awww poor boy she hoped she didn't scare him or something but why would she? she loved cubs and specially those that probably was realated to her but she didn't think this boy had noticed that yet.

" I hope i didn't scare you or something....i tought you where going to say hallo first "

She giggeld again and got up and walked up to him with a smile and her pure aura.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:53 pm
"Of course you didn't scare me.." Where did this lady get off thinking she was so much better than he? Uhuru gave her a good look over. Her markings....and her colors... they seemed so familiar. Then it hit him. Mother had had similar colors covering her. She also had often spoken of other cubs in her sleep. Could this really be one of them?

Good lord.. What if she is? Family reunions are such a pain...

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:34 am
Hmm well they where family after all so he could definetly not be stupid. There mother had been so intelligent she knew others had told her that she got that from her mother and she was sure her half brother did it too...

" I am just kidding with you...no worries ok...so is your mother close by or can you run around by yourself? "

She tilted her head to the side and decided to go up to greet him properly, she sat down infront off him and looked at him really closely they was a little alike..

" I am Keilantra...and what is your name? "

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:29 pm
He tried not to show his true feelings towards this girl. And so he said rather nonchalantly "Why would I care where my mother may or may not be?" He said nothing more until she sat in front of him. "My name is Uhuru'mpigo." Then he waited for her to do more. He didn't start the conversation. She'll have to amuse him to continue this meeting.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:39 pm
She wagged her tail and continued to watch the cub he was just so cute his father must have been handsome but she guessed they didn't had the same one...he smelled a little diffrent.

" Oh well you are not an adult yet so it would be good if she tought you some more before you headed off on your own right? or did you lost her? "

She tilted her head to the side poor half sibling off hers maybe he was lost? but he looked rather down she tought...sad...

" Nice name~~ so you have any siblings? "

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:31 pm
He scoffed at her. "My mother had nothing to teach me and I didn't lose her." He added a kind of twisted smile and plainly stated. "I left her."

He chuckled at the question. "I do. However, I don't know them." With a satisfied smile he added, "Thank, the Gods."

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:25 pm
The female raised one off her eyebrowns what was wrong with this guys attitude? he seemed to be very cocky but mostly the boys where he remembers her brothers beeing very cocky as well she guessed he was like that too..

" Ok little one...now you come over here so i can clean that ugly mouth off yours... "

The female took a step towards the male boy and lifted him up with her strong jaws some off his neck skin could still fit in her mouth even if he was much bigger then a kitten...such a silly boy this was but so cute~~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:35 pm
This moment could've only been better if she hadn't picked him up and had just walked away instead. Close enough... "I don't thi-" he started but was cut off when she picked him up by the scruff of his neck. He flailed and snarled at her. 'How dare she pick up her future overlord like he was just her runt brother?! She'll be sorry! As soon as I figure out how to get down...' As he was thinking he tried to twist around and scratch at her, but his legs were just a tad to short to do any real damage.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:44 am
She peeked down at him and put him down after taking him into the shade such a silly and WILD boy he was he surley had a diffrent father then she had but he was cute anyway he probably grow up getting all the girls he wanted...

" Oh sorry for interupting you...what was you goin to say? "

She giggeld and patted him lightly on his head with her purple and odd spotted tail. This was just great meeting a brother was very rare it wasn't everyday you met one off your family members specially not when being a leopard.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff