Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well you're a funny looking Soquili (Waneta and Will) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:45 pm
"Maybe a little."

-It was a mild acknowledgement, like a child trying to deny the fact that they were tired simply to be allowed to stay up a few moments longer. But as her stomach rumbled once more, loud enough to be heard, she shyed her eyes away with a laugh.- "Well perhaps a little more then a little."

-Casting her eyes out upon the forest, and meadow they'd just left she searched for something tempting and tastey, on hoove stomping the grass beneath her to make her point.- "One needs a full stomach for adventuring.. but not just plain old grass."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:34 am
Will nodded absently. Not too far off in the distance, at the place where trees met grass, a lone apple tree sat, swaying slightly in the gentle breeze. He could spot a few ripe apples hanging from the overloaded branches, smiling warmly as he looked to Waneta.

"Apples, m'dearie?" he asked her, bringing on his wondrous charm. His accent, now that he had been here for a while, was starting to merge with others; the usually thick English accent he had was becoming watered down by much harsher sounds.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:08 am
-She hadn't noticed the tree full of goodies until he brought her attention to it, but when he did, her eyes and ears both locked on the tree, and a nicker slipped from her. Tiny bobbed tail twitching in a soft show of excitement she glanced from branch to branch, before deciding she needed to be closer to pick the perfect ones.-

"Ohhh, apples sound perfect!" -Nodding simply, she began to trot in direction of the tree, calling out softly.- "You've got quite the eye Will."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:18 am
Will smiled and winked. "These eyes do more than just pick out apple trees, m'dearie."

He trotted alongside of the mare, trying to keep his steps in rhythm with hers, giving up when he realized that they would never be the same length. As he ambled along at his peaceful gait, a tiny blue butterfly flitted about in front of him, dancing in the same breeze that had made the tree sway.

"Move, little bugger," Will said softly, trying to poke the butterfly with his shnoz. "I don't want to step on you."

Once he had made it to the tree, he wasted no time; he immediately went for the best apple he could find and plucked it off of the branch daintily, bringing it over to Waneta. "For you."

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:33 am
"Is that right?" -Pausing at the tree, she glanced from apple to apple with soft consideration. Trying best to pick out which apples she could reach, and wanted to eat, before her ears swiveled with the sound of Will's softly accented voice.

Not really the girliest or most lady-like of girls, Waneta was nonetheless pleased at the gesture, eyes turning to the stallion as he approached. And, without really thinking about it, she nipped at the plump ripe fruit, instead of taking the whole thing, the tip of her muzzle brushing against his own as she tried to pilfer the rest from his grasp in her second bite.-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:41 am
Will's eyes went wide. As Waneta plucked the apple from his mouth, he smiled a little, boosting his ego to new proportions.

"Just tell me if you want any more," he stammered, stepping backward and heading back into the shelter of the tree to 'find more apples.'

Truthfully, he squealed with delight. He knew that Waneta was a pretty, special girl... but she had made a move on him. That's got to account for something.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:52 am
-Chewing the last bits of apple with a bit of grace, she simply nodded, waiting until she was finished to offer a genuine smile. She'd seen it as it happened. The widening eyes, the soft almost shy actions. Not obnoxiously shy though. In fact it was kind of cute.

Despite her thoughts when they'd just met, Will was more then just interesting. He was a pretty nice guy. And fun too.

Eyes drifting up towards the tree again she mused lightly.- "You should find one for yourself too, I think I can reach a few. And you wouldn't want to get hungry on the way home."

-Eyes drifting to the sun she pondered over how much time they had left of daylight. Only another hour or so before it sank. Enough time to eat and play a little more. But soon enough they'd have to part ways.- "You know, maybe we should meet at this apple tree. Next time you want to see me or something..?" -Well wasn't THAT lame.-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:03 am
Will shrugged, then nodded, but hit his head against a low-hanging branch. Smooth.

Picking one of the fallen apples from the ground, he munched contentedly. It wasn't too sour, nor was it too sweet; this was almost the perfect apple. Almost being the fact that it was small. But oh well.

When he was done, he said, "Do you need to go back tonight? I won't be missed... my two-legger probably hasn't even noticed that I left." He blinked as an apple fell and hit his head. Oh so smooth.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:16 am
-Her mind drifted to the familar that lay wait somewhere in the forest. Well possibly not WAIT, how often had that little bunny disapeared for a day or two at a time? So softly she shook her head at his question.- "I don't have a two legger, only a familar. And she'll do just fine by herself for the night I'd think."

-Luckily she'd been too lost in thought to catch his many collisions with the apple tree, and she trotted over, gently Waneta nipped at the apple that rest on the ground before him.- "But if you don't think you're two legger would mind, we can play well into the evening." -Maybe she'd even be able to pull some of those 'pirate?' stories from him as he grew sleepier.-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 am
Will nodded enthusiastically. "We could go near the ocean again... I've never been able to stay around to wait until sunset, but I heard that it makes the water and sky absolutely stunning."

Will flicked his tail happily. This was the kind of thing that he wanted: A nice relaxing evening, some apples, and good company. What more could he ask for?

Well, there were a few things. Such as more healthy grass... or maybe some better water to drink than the salty ocean water.

But, that didn't matter.

"So..." he began saying, but trailed off.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:37 am
"You full then?" -She piped in answer to his drawl, ears perching forward as she finished up the last bit of the apple before her. She'd had four nicely sized apples herself. Not a feast, but certainly a treat that would carry her well enough to their next destination before she could pick at the grass to fill any empty spots.

Bobbed tail swaying playfully, she cast her eyes to the sun.- "It probably is best we head that way before too long, if we want to make it without having to run the entire way."

-Smirk settling upon her muzzle, she made a quick little snap at his mane, nipping a few strands of hair before letting them fall free once more.- "We could play tag along the way."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:03 am
Will quirked his brow. "Tag, eh?" he asked slyly, trotting around Waneta. "Yeah, I could go for some tag."

He looked in the direction that she had, narrowing his eyes as the sun bore down upon him. "Where are we off to then, m'dear?" he asked politely, turning back to Waneta and looking her in the eyes.

He stopped mid-thought. Her eyes... "Your eyes are pretty," he said hoarsely after a moment, his cheeks burning. "Just wanted you to know."

He turned away from her, suddenly shy, and pretended to be much more interested in the apples.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:00 am
"So forgetful you are Will..." -She slung her head back playfully, grin wide as she teased the stallion, though by the end of her statement the words were trailing, drawn aback by his off statement.

Her eyes? They averted almost immediately with the comment, shaking her short mane softly in embarassement. She didn't quite know how to act on it, as more often then not, her tomboyish ways kept such comments from occuring. He had quite a lovely smile himself and very kind eyes. But could she say that? No.. not yet.. Perhaps when the darkness came.

So only a small nicker escaped to lace the flush of her cheeks, before she stated less than convincingly.- "You're going to get caught most easily if you spend your time looking at my eyes instead of running."

-Bumping her muzzle gently against his flank she motioned once again to the horizon.- "To the ocean Will. Would you like to be the presued, or the presuer?"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:14 am
Will smiled warmly, quirking his brow as he said in his best casanova accent, "I say, I shall persue you."

He stood there for a moment, immersed in his thoughts. Drowing in them, if you will. Waneta was definitely one of the best and only friends he'd ever have... he didn't want to ruin it any further. He could sense the ever-growing tension between himself and the mare, even if there wasn't any, and was disheartened by the fact that she was embarassed by the compliment.

"If you want to play tag, you'd better run and make sure I'm not looking in your eyes," he said impatiently.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:22 am
"You got it." -She piped pleasantly, giving a playful switch of her tiny little bobbed tail.

Casting her eyes to the horizon once more, she took note of the sun hanging halfway in the sky. They'd have to hurry if they wanted to make the shore in time. Not too much daudling or playing around. So.. atleast for a little while she'd have to try and actually stay ahead of him.

Rearing up with a whinny that seemed to call 'come and get me', she leapt forward quickly, letting her legs quickly find a pace, before she peeked back momentarily. If the race before was any clue, he'd be hot on her trail in no time.-

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff