Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well you're a funny looking Soquili (Waneta and Will) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 am
User Image

-A wide yawn touched the calico mare before her head dipped down, once more taking a n** at the soft grass beneath her. She wasn't really that hungry.. but she was bored.. so it'd been the best bet, seeing as Imala was off playing for the day.

Tiny little tail twitching softly back and forth she watched the serenities of the day pass her by. It wasn't that these things weren't lovely.. sure they were.. But Waneta wasn't the sort to just sit around and stare at anything. She was the sort to do, to move, to explore. But first she had to figure out what she wanted to do.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:54 am
User Image

Will peered about him warily. His mind was bubbling with thoughts of returning to the open ocean, with a lovely lass and a pirate by his side.
Wait a minute; pirate? Since when did he like pirates?!
He mumbled angrily about the "bloody pirates warping my mind" while he wandered towards the river, his head dipped low.
He took a quick sip from the water and looked at his reflection. Deep bags had formed under his eyes from the lack of sleep, and he seemed frail to himself. He shook his head. What had the bloody pirates done to him? Was he becoming this hollow skin of a Soquili because of his lack of companionship?
Whatever it was, he definitely didn't like it.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:07 am
-A very unlady-like snort escaped her, her whole body seeming to sigh. That was enough. Even if she didn't know what she wanted to do.. she needed to do SOMETHING! Even if it was simply to walk around.

Head lifting she glanced about curiously, before finally heading in the direction of the river, young body carrying her along at a soft canter. Perhaps she could splash through the waters. Search for those strange Kelpie's she'd heard about in the legends.

As she near the slowly moving river she quickly bounded inward, the water swelling up almost to her knees before she began to wade through it, eyes kept low to the surface looking for 'clues'. So intranced she was, she didn't even notice the sound of another as she made her way upstream.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:17 am
Will peered at the female that had pranced into the water so easily. She should be careful; the Kelpies might get her! Or worse, the pirates may come back and take her!
"Miss!" he cried out nervously. "I advise you to get out of the water, unless you have some specific priority to wade."
He sounded like an idiot. He looked like an idiot. He felt like an idiot.
He waded into the water after the mare, stepping carefully over sharp rocks and disgusting-feeling plants.
"I'm Will," he said to her, smiling like an idiot.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:31 am
-Her ears swiveled to catch the calls, eyes taking a few moments longer to raise up and greet the stallion that was soon approaching her.

He'd yelled as if her very life was in danger.. and now here he was in the same river.. grinning like a fool? Waneta tried hard not to laugh, genuinely amused. Atleast this was entertaining, this.. strange stallion. Tail twitching as a smile hitched upon her muzzle, she offered back a tentative greeting.-

"Hello Will, I'm Waneta."

-Eyes drifting momentarily back to the water she gave a confident smile, attempting to push aside his worries.- "Thanks for the warning, but there is nothing to worry about. The only thing in this river is little fish and maybe some Kelpie. And I've got a set of strong hooves to keep either at bay."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:19 am
Will blinked. "I see you've got everything under control," he laughed. "Sorry, I don't necessarily worry about fish and kelpies alone." He glanced about him before leaning in closer to Waneta. "Pirates."
He still sounded like an idiot.
"I'm sorry," he said, backing up and shaking his head. "I have no clue what's gotten into me, being so foolish. This river is much too small for pirates."

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:29 am
"Pirates?" -She cocked her head softly, trying to dig into her mind for the word. But none came, and she gave a nervous little paw at the water.- "I've never heard of them?"

-Clearly they must be awfully dangerous.. if they were so big that they couldn't make it down a river! Her interest was perked, and she awaited an answer curiously.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:52 am
Will shook his head. "I do not wish to explain it at this time, I'm sorry. Maybe in the future, but right now... no."
He turned and started wading back to shore, his legs feeling much too heavy to walk. He snorted as a plant stuck to his hoof, and scraped it off on a nearby rock, slicing a little into his hock as well.
"Bloody rocks..." he mumbled, clenching his teeth.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:10 pm
-Okay... so talking wasn't usually as fun as splashing around.. or hunting out Kelpies.. but the strange stallion was intruging.. and now he was keeping some interesting tidbit of information from her.. so she quickly turned and began to follow.

Sploshing along after him tail flicking with general contentment, she paused as he began to mutter and snort, before she pulled up alongside him, offering lightly.- "Didn't hurt yourself bad did you? Maybe you should put some mud on it?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:53 pm
Will looked down at his leg, a small but steady stream of scarlet blood billowing out behind it in the clear water. He shook his head.
"I cannot feel it, I do not care," he said, then added quickly, "But thank you for your concern."
As he stepped onto the shore, he dipped his hock deep into the grass on purpose; he wanted to at least wipe the blood off, if not stop the bleeding completely.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:58 pm
-Huffing a little, she gave a shake of her ever short mane before following after him once again. As long as it didn't bother him too much she supposed it didn't really matter.

Of course now it seemed like the male was running from her... Trotting foward a few steps, she peered back at him, clearly in higher spirits then he as a soft nicker touched her throat.- "So what is it you were doing Will? Before you came to my rescue?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:52 pm
Will cocked his head to the right side a little bit. What had be been doing? He did not want to reveal to the female that he had been thinking about the bloody pirates, that would simply not do.
"I was thirsty," he said, so close to a lie that he could almost taste it. He was about to add something else when he saw that his whole hoof was covered in the blood oozing from his hock.
"Now would be a good time to stop that bleeding," he laughed a little.

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:12 am
-Eye's averting softly at his words, down to the injuried hoove, a look of soft irritation touched her muzzle. Stupid rock... She wondered how bad it was, without being able to see much more then the blood that oozed from it.

Offering again lightly, she stepped forward to try and take a look.- "If you put some mud on it and then settle to rest for awhile, the mud will harden up and the blood won't be able to flow anymore."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:14 am
Will peered around him. He leg ached with a dull, throbbing pain that blurred his thoughts. He found a small puddle of mud near the water and put his entire hoof and hock into it, grimacing as the thick sludge enveloped his swollen hoof. He could feel the mud moving around his hoof, and he felt as though he were going to be sick.
He pulled his hoof out and walked around a little, smiling as the caked mud on the bottom made him feel slightly taller on just that hoof.
"Thanks," he said. "I feel much better now."

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:29 am
-She watched his expression as it changed, wondering how badly it hurt as she saw the grimace. Surely he wasn't making faces about the mud. Mud was just wonderful! Almost as fun as sloshing through the streams.

But soon enough a smile returned to him, and she gave a soft nicker, trotting up closer as he seemed to test his new 'bandage'.- "Good! Couldn't have you bleeding all over the place. A soquili could go lame with a miscared for hoof."

-Tiny bob tail twitching back and forth she pondered over something to ask him, trying to find something that he wouldn't immediately avoid.- "You live by yourself Will? Or do you have one of those nasty two leggers? Or perhaps a herd?" -Surely a herd would know how to take care of him until that foot fully healed.-

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff