Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well you're a funny looking Soquili (Waneta and Will) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:40 am
Will looked to the ground in shame. "I have a two legger, and that's it..." he said, almost sadly. "But I hate living there with her, she treats me like a common foriegn fighter horse*. I hate it. So, I wander off almost all of the time. I'm basically a loner."
He trotted around and shook his leg, testing out the mud. None of the thick crimson liquid oozed out, so he thought it was fine. "Yourself?"

*Foriegn fighter horse = English and Spanish warhorses that came over with the settlers  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:03 am
-She nodded her head with a look of mild sympathy at his words. Stupid two leggers.. they were slow.. tiny.. and they tried to keep you trapped in once place. That wasn't for Waneta, no way, no how.-

"No, no two legger for me. Not ever if I can help it."

-Eyes casting outward she grinned widely.- "I like to be free! To run where I want. Do what I please!"

-Eyes flickering back to the stallion, a sly look crossed her face.- "You know.. you could always run away."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:08 am
Will blinked. "But I'd feel so bad for leaving her... I'm the only one she's got."
He sighed. This mare, however intriguing and pretty she was, was making him a little upset. Of course, he hated his two legger. But he felt some sort of loyalty to the tiny little female two legger, who lived all by herself. Yet, he had loyalty to this mare as well, even though he had just met her. He shook his head.
"I can't, I'm sorry," he said finally. "This bloody loyalty thing has got me in a bind."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:20 am
-A soft snort escaped her, and she ruffled her short mane lightly. Irritation more at his situation then at him. She understood loyalty to an extent. How even if that little bunny Imala drove her nuts.. she still felt obligated to care for her.-

"Hmm.. well then Will. I suppose you just have to make the best out of the times you're allowed to come out and play. Live life doubley exciting, so that you don't miss anything when you're off caring for your twolegger."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:25 pm
Will laughed a little. For one time, once, in his whole lifetime, he felt happy. Loyalty meant nothing to him just at that moment; two leggers were nonexsistant.
He looked at his injured leg, the dry mud now starting to chip off. "Now that I think that's done... would you like to race?" He quirked his brow. He was not much of a racer; wearing clothing had its downsides. But, he could still put up one heck of a fight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:04 am
-Her ears swiveled softly to face him as his attitude seemed to shift, and her eyes cast for a moment downward to his hoof as the suggestion was given.

But she wasn't one to argue when it came to having fun. Nodding strongly, she paw against the ground like a philly, motioning outward into the grasslands, away from the river.- "Sure! But I'm not going to go easy on you."

-Amused nicker escaping her she trotted around him, awaiting his signal to go.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:13 pm
Will grinned. "Hows about we race to the edge of the woods?" he asked slyly, stretching out his front legs. He motioned towards a thick cluster of oak trees about two hundred yards away. "That should be a good race."
He took a quick, short drink; he didn't want to be full of water as he ran, but he didn't want to be thirsty either. "Ready...?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:20 am
"You got it Will." -A playful smirk touched her muzzle, as she pulled herself alongside him, tensing her muscles to burst into action as soon as the word fell.

Bobbed tail twitching with soft amusement, she gazed over the path momentarily, trying to make note of the best route to the trees, before she began to count off the moments.-

"Three.... Two.... GO!"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:26 am
It took Will a moment to register that she had said go, and he burst into a gallop when he did. He tried to get ahead of the mare early; the race wasn't a long one, and with his bad start, he was at a disadvantage.

He lowered his head and tried to make his hooves beat faster, and he succeeded, until he tripped just ever so slightly on a small rock and lost his rhythm.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:36 am
-She sprang upon her back legs, letting the force of the motion push her ahead at the very beginning, before her feet took up that familar quick pace as she galloped a few lengths.

As a mare, her legs were not quite as long a Will's, and even dispite the lead, and her fit and experienced body the sound of his hooves could be heard nearing her, and she settled her ears downwards, offering a playful nicker and taunt to try and throw him off guard.- "Going to have to be faster then that!"

-Spotting a rather large stone, just a moment before she nicked it, she jumped, landing gracefully on the other side of it, though it slowed her even more as she once again tried to find the pace of her gallop.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:04 am
Will bounded up near the female as she lost her rhythm as well, and said to her, "Same to you, dearie!" He lowered his head again, narrowly avoiding a rotting branch on the ground, and thrust his nose forward as he crossed the finish line.

He panted and said, "Whew! I didn't know I was so out of shape!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:30 am
-Her ears shot up as his voice passed her, and she held the urge to stick her tongue out in defense, quite sure she'd either bite in or he'd see it from his position pulling ahead.

So instead she lowered her head, pushing forward towards the finish line, crossing only a moment after his own tail did. And for a short moment she huffed like a child, before finally a smile crept upon her and she began to laugh, a breathy noise as she tried to catch her breath, still moving around and around him in a soft trot as she cooled down from the exersion.- "Well you certainly did do a good job for being out of shape then."

-Pausing finally she cast a playful nicker, and flip of that little bobtail of hers.- "Next time though, you better watch out."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:38 am
Will nickered to her warmly. "I'm worried about next time! I'm hoping that I don't collapse or anything afterwards," he joked. He basically hot-walked himself as he walked slowly in a circle, cooling himself down.

"So... what now?" he asked slowly, flicking a strand of hair out of his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:43 am
-Her brow arched for a moment, wondering if he really had that little confidence in himself. But the nicker played hint to his joke, and she offered an amused grin towards the stallion.

Her perking gently with his question she pondered for a soft moment, recalling their meeting. Hunting big mean kelpies was out of the question.. as was swimming. But a little hide and seek would work or perhaps a little hunting for the rare treat hidden among the grasses. Her belly was beginning to rumble softly.-

"How long do you have? Until you have to go back?" -A soft, curious question, before she made her decision.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:35 am
Will shrugged. "As long as I want," he said thoughtfully. "My twolegger can live without me... hopefully she can't, but still." He smiled and trotted past Waneta, smirking and raising his eyebrow.

"Are you hungry?" he asked finally.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces