Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Central
full sail Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:08 pm
Anyone go to Full Sail? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:06 am
I don't, but I know where it is. I heard it's a great school. Is it hard? I went to UCF down the street. 3nodding  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:02 am
yea hard as hell.. i need to appal right now so i dont get kicked out... assholes all because i failed a class by 1.5 points >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:05 am
KeriTheElf
yea hard as hell.. i need to appal right now so i dont get kicked out... assholes all because i failed a class by 1.5 points >.<

Yikes! Well, good luck.
*fears hard classes and school* sweatdrop

What year are you in?  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:07 am
well full sail is different.. its an excellerated school...im getting my assc hopefully in may if thet accept my appeal... im in the computer animation prog and that course is NOW 22 months but my assc is 14 so yea. and classes change EVERY month.. theres never a set schedule and you can have classes at any hour of the day or night because they are open 24/7 lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:13 am
KeriTheElf
well full sail is different.. its an excellerated school...im getting my assc hopefully in may if thet accept my appeal... im in the computer animation prog and that course is NOW 22 months but my assc is 14 so yea. and classes change EVERY month.. theres never a set schedule and you can have classes at any hour of the day or night because they are open 24/7 lol

Are those internet classes or does the actual place stay open 24/7 and have people teaching and whatnot at any and all times?  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:18 am
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf

Are those internet classes or does the actual place stay open 24/7 and have people teaching and whatnot at any and all times?

well lectures run at 4 hrs a piece ranging from 5am-5pm (so last class ends at 9pm) and the lab instructors run from 24 hrs a day at 4 hrs per lab  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:23 am
KeriTheElf
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf

well lectures run at 4 hrs a piece ranging from 5am-5pm (so last class ends at 9pm) and the lab instructors run from 24 hrs a day at 4 hrs per lab

eek A 4-hour lecture might put me to sleep. neutral

dramallama  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:26 am
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf

dramallama

trust me i sleep lol xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:30 am
KeriTheElf
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf
CrazyRob
KeriTheElf

dramallama

trust me i sleep lol xD

During class? surprised  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:33 am
of course lol xD some classes are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dull  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:37 am
KeriTheElf
of course lol xD some classes are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dull

Do they take any breaks? Or is it a straight 4 hours?  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:44 am
ranges on the teacher.. if he/she is nice thell ask if u want a long or short break to let us out early. but this month for lab we are given 30-50 mins  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:47 am
KeriTheElf
ranges on the teacher.. if he/she is nice thell ask if u want a long or short break to let us out early. but this month for lab we are given 30-50 mins

You mean the lab is giving you a 30-50 minute break? Is it a lunch break or just a regular break? Seems like a long time if it's not for lunch. confused  

CrazyRob

LifeguardKeriana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:49 am
you can go eat ,take a nap in the lounge whatever ya want. me and about 20 friends usually gather in the lounge to play mario kart DS lol  
Central

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff