Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
(PRP) A New Light Rage/Athrun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:26 pm
Tired. She felt so damn tired. Ryu'Rage felt like she had just been drained of her soul, if she still had one. Sometimes she doubted it, but the incident with Mrost. It took so much out of her energy and control, even if she was to lose control now, she wouldn't be able to move as great as before. Using her own abilities drained strength from her. Sometimes she would have to be more careful in situations of using too much power, or else she would pass out.

Rage was tired, laying on her side by a small waterhole out in the middle of nowhere. A few plumes of tail green grass around the water's edge gave it the look of a small oasis from afar. This was her sanctuary for now. She wanted to gain her strength before she returned to where she had left Mrost. She was glad Mrost was letting her have a place to call her own. It was nice for a change, to have someplace to return to and not have to keep running.

What would today bring? She wasn't quite sure, wasn't sure if she would be quite interested either, her silver eyes were on that of the rippling water before her. It was cool and clear, she had already had some to drink, and was merely resting. She felt like her control was getting better though, meeting some others recently had boosted her confidence in herself somewhat.

But Rage still had a lot to learn and see.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:09 pm
White paws trotted soundlessly over the ground as the large white god walked over the mud from the edge of the watering hole. Athrun had been looking for Aki, had been looking for some way to keep himself sane and had been searchiing for something in all the insanity that would make sense.

What was this? Where was he?

Sighing softly, the god let himself be seen again and leaned down to start drinking from the watering hole. He was easily distracted and with his eyes closed as they were, he couldn't see or feel anything around him, though normally he could.

Flicking his dark red tail about brightly, Athrun yawned tiredly and laid down in the mud quietly, it had been a long day. He hadn't really found his son yet, granted Aki would pobably just come home on his own, his son was rather flighty after all.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:19 am
Rage closed her eyes for a few moments, trying to have some time at being with peace with herself, the last few nights hadn't been plagued by too many nightmares, she was hoping the nightmares were beginning to fade away, but she couldn't be too sure as of yet.

Something was coming.

Opening her eyes, letting them adjust to the light she saw something white jump out at her vision, she was too tired to react, thus only pushed herself up to take a better look. Another god? What was this one of? He was smaller, but looked rather strange, having something voer his eyes.

Could he see her?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 am
Yawning again, Athrun lifted his head and glanced at the large black goddess to his right as if he never saw her. Only to seconds later completely spaz and roll to his feet again, wings covering his markings as he nearly shimmered from her sight in simple fright.

After a moment he lowered his fur and smoothed his ruffled wings back out, there was stress in every motion he made, but that was because here he was in the presence of yet another goddess. Was there no way to espcape?

"Hello cousin, I must admit I didn't see you there at first in the shadows. My appologies for being rude." He bowed to her politely and spread his wings out in the middle of said bow, sweeping them forward and to the sides in a manner of aires.

Athrun might have been cursed and gone for many years, but he hadn't forgotten the ways of the gods above, he still remembered the motions and the manner, though he loathed it with every fiber of his lonely being.

"What brings someone such as you down from the heaven's above then?" Athrun sat down once again, flattening his wings over his back and dissapating them so his markings completely dissapeared from sight with them.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:32 am
She watched as he got confused and surprised, he must've, not being able to see. How did he know where she was? Must be one of his pwoers, it was quite interesting seeing others, seeing what they could do compared to ehrself. Ryu'Rage wondered what else he could do, but wouldn't ask, but she did however, wonder what he was the god of.

Cousin? Strange word to label her with, rather strange. She nodded at him, no expression upon her face, she was too tired to try and produce a faint smile upon her, "No worries then, I am too quiet, sometimes go where I should not...hope I did not bother you..."

Flicking her tail she listened to his question, hmmm, what to say? "Just here, wandering is what I do for now before I return home," home, yes, the place where Mrost gave her the option to stay. But wandering was nice as well. She was meeting so many, and they weren't running away...this place must be different from where she was before.

"I'm Ryu'Rage, who might you be?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:01 am
"Athrun, it's a pleasure to meet you Ryu'Rage, though you look somewhat sad." It wasn't just that he could feel strange sad and lonely thoughts in mortals but in gods as well apparently. An inward shrug was all the attention he paid to his own abilities, however skewed they were.

"You shouldn't wander too far from home cousin, trust me. I can hear lonely thoughts in that head of yours, though faint." Athrun said to her, he of course didn't tell her it was his realm, but he figured that she would find that out on her own without his help.

Looking her up and down momentarily, Athrun noted her markings and smirked, blood red as his own though he didn't know her story. He wouldn't ask and wouldnt pry. His own was one that didn't get told to often, so he didn't press on matters of others lives either.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 am
Athrun, sounded familiar somehow. Had she heard a story of him along her travels? Or perhaps her mother had before her mother was taken from her. No atter, Athrun, another name to remember for her memory. Rage watched him, listened to him speak, he seemed to know a lot.

God of loneliness perhaps...seemed so by how he was describing her and her thoughts, even if they were true.

Home, she had just gotten a home, it wasn't too much of a matter how long she spent from it, she now had a home to return to. "I am used to wandering, just recently given a home to me by another..." her thoughts were lonely, she had just recently begun speaking to others that didn't fear her. It would take a while for those voices to cease in her mind.

"What of you Athrun? Shouldn't you be close to your home as well?" she looked over him, noting the crimson upon him as well, perhaps that had both suffered from a tragedy in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:29 am
"Wandering may seem good at first, trust me even I wandered for the longest time. However once you find a home you should always stay near it. I myself am close to my home right now." Athrun stated for her, his large white wings gently floated from his back as he looked out in the direction of his home. It had been a very long time since he'd had a place to return to, but Azra was worth it.

Glancing over at the black goddess near him he smiled and nodded his head. "I wish you luck ridding yourself of the loneliness, if you ever need help don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll always answer." A soft nod came from him and he let the bangles on his hind leg jangle together for a moment.

"So little one, what's your realm then?" He asked smoothly, his voice floating through the air as the old god relaxed further in the presence of something he could at least understand.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:29 am
Every god or goddess Rage had met in the far away past and present seemed to be wandering, either just trying to find something to occupy themselves or be searching out something. Rage was glad to know Athrun did have a home, he seemed to like it there for one reason or another...perhaps he had a family.

Family, like she would ever have one.

Rage believed she wasn't worth the devotion of another, she saw herself as cursed, thus thinking the thought of having a family was a wide stretch, time would tell someday if that were true.

His question of what her realm then made her stop for a moment, stop breathing, stop thinking, perhaps even stop living for one moment, looking at him she sighed faintly, barely enough to hear, she was sighing at herself, "Rage..." perhaps he might confuse it with her name? Maybe, maybe not.

She tried to think of how to change the subject from herself to him somehow, "Your home is close then? Others waiting for you there Athrun?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:37 pm
A slow smile spread over Athrun's white muzzle and he nodded his head to the black female before him, so marked with her blood red tattoos and crimson markings. A dragon was standing before him, though despite her realm it appeared that her rage was hidden.

The dragon of rage was dormant then. There was an amuzing thought.

"Aah, you won't find any of that in me, though for a dragon of rage you're rather calm. I can respect that." Athrun said gently, nodding his head as he laid himself down slowly on his belly. "I live near the pridelands, so yes it's close to this oasis, only a few miles off. As for if there are others, my mate and my two sons are there. That's enough for me."

He closed the sky blue eyes behind the blindfold and sighed contently as he smiled gently.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:27 pm
The darker half of ehr wanted to break free and tear at his wings for using the fully term of what Rage was to be. A dragon of rage she was cursed as, and he knew the translation...the dark aura tried to break free but she struggled, and kept it under control.

"I keep it hidden...I cannot control it...I don't like hurting others you see..." she listened to his words of his family, she wanted a family, but could never have one. She would never have one she was sure of it. "Good you have a family beside you, I have no family yet, only those i have recently met..."

Silver hues watched him, for the god of loenliness he seemed quite contest with being around others and having a family, how strange. She could feel teh chains within her to start tearing apart. She didn't know how much longer she could stay here. Mrost was the only one that could control her that she knew of, a god of loneliness she wasn't sure could handle the rage buried beneath her skin.

"The darkness threatens to break loose Athrun...I don't...I don't want to hurt you. I'm so close to your home, I don't want any to see..." she was't sure if she should stay any longer, perhaps they could cross paths again soon.

She stood on her paws and extended her wings a bit, surpressing a growl in her throat, " I don't think I can control it any longer here...I must go, can I see you again Athrun? I would like that..." she was so sad she had to cut their meeting short, she hoped he would understand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:44 pm
White ears flicked in her direction and he nodded his blind folded head silently. She was losing what control she had because he pestered her so with the words that he used.

"You'll be able to find love someday, have a mate and cubs someday. Even in the darkest of lives there's one soul that will always find them and know them, even in the brightest hour there's someone that can smell you and know how you feel and how to make you smile. You'll find that person and you'll know." Athrun said finally, nodding his head again as he stood and fluttered his wings back onto his back once again.

"Now, as for hurting me, you won't be able to, even if you tried. Rage might know no bounds, but loneliness can squealch even the strongest of rageful tendencies. Remember this and if you ever feel you can't control those powers you feel you need to bury deep within yourself simply call my name and I'll help you." the resonating voice soothed over the air. "There's a simple statement made about loneliness, but to truly be honest I might be the god of loneliness but I'm the one that stops the loneliness of others."

Flicking his large wings out to either side, the large god trotted up to her and put his forehead to hers for a moment before walking past her silently. "If you can't control it then it would be my pleasure to meet you again, though keep in mind that gods and goddesses can sometimes step on one anothers toes."

And he was gone.

ninja  

laefe

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:49 pm
She watched him as he spoke, he seemed to know a lot, but she didn't know his powers, what he could do, he said he would be able to help with control, but she wasn't positive if he realized what kind of beast lay dormant within her. Before she could say a word he walked up to her, touched his forehead to ehrs and was gone. Flying off into teh distance.

They would meet again, Rage was sure.

Ryu'Rage turned in the opposite direction form Athrun, and decided to head back to where Mrost was. It was time for her to start to train to have a greater control, perhaps Athrun would be able to help her someday too.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games