Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Who's smexier? xD (Apple-oosa and Will)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Will stood at the top of the hill, his left eyebrow quirked upwards slightly and his mane blowing in his face. It was a fine day to be out, he noted as an eagle soared overhead, screaming as it flew as fast as it could to the river to retrieve the ultimate prize of a trout that had gotten too close to the surface of the water.
Will breathed out a sigh. So far, since he came to this unfamiliar land, he had met no one and saw no one. The lonely little bugger he was decided to go exploring, and he had lost his way.
"You're intelligent Will, I have to admit..." he grumbled to himself angrily at getting lost. He peered around himself from atop the hill and decided that he should go to the north; a strong gut feeling told him to head that way.
He climbed uneasily down the hill and trotted to the river to get a quick drink. A few small minnows danced about in the clear water, and Will chased them around with his nose, the dark brown hairs on his face retaining the water and making his nose cold. He took a quick drink and continued on in the daylight, while it still existed for the day.

Moire Frost

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:12 pm
Apple-oosa was grazing in the fields of crunch grass when he heard a voice of a stallion. He lifted his head up slowly and looked around but saw nothing. He looked behind him and saw a stallion drinking out of the river near-by. Apple tilted his head wondering who the unfamiliar stallion was. He took a step towards the stallion and paused thinking about if the other stallion would be rude or hurt him or something. He just stood there staring at the other stallion seeing if he would notice apple.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:19 pm
Will closed his eyes and danced around a little, a pirate jig from his younger days stuck firmly in his mind. He didn't care, he missed those days; the days of countless seagulls and waves, the spray from the sea on his face, the sweet scent of the ocean.
He shook his head. He would never return to a place like that. He was stuck near this pitiful body of water called a river, his only excitement being the soaring eagles and the other horses he hoped to meet.
He peered around himself and saw a grayish horse not too far off. He stopped in his tracks; the other stallion had surprised him, that was sure, but Will didn't know that he'd be that surprised.
"H-hello?" he called out hoarsely.

Moire Frost

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:26 pm
Apple tilted his head to the side and slowly walked toward the other stallion. "Hello there." He smiled hoping the other stallion wasn't scared. He stood back from the stallion a bit making sure he was out of reach of his hooves but close enough so they could talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:32 pm
Will cocked his eyebrow a bit and wrinkled his nose a bit. Interestingly enough, the markings on the other horse's hindquarters resembled the one thing that he wanted; food.
"Pardon me," he said finally. "But I'd be able to talk much better if I found food first." He smiled weakly and made his way towards an almost-bare apple tree, searching the ground for apples and finding a few good ones. "I'm known as Will Turner," he said between bites.

Moire Frost

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:43 pm
Apple smiled at the other stallion. He kept thinking the name Will Turner in his head. "Hello Will Turner. My name is Apple-oosa, but you can just call me apple." He smiled and watched Will eat the apple. "I'm sorry if my coat makes you hungry in any way." He laughed a little, then looked around the fields.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 am
Will smiled like an idiot; bits of apple were shown though his teeth, and some of the juices dribbled down his chin.
"Sorry about that. Nice to meet you Apple."
He licked the rest of the apple off of his chin and sighed heavily. "Now then," he said, trailing off at the end. "Apple, is it? Nice name."

Moire Frost

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:46 pm
Apple looked back at Will. "Thank you kind sir." He watched the stallion eat the rest of the apple feeling a little bored. He felt like running. He started to trot in place hoping that would keep him content but that did not help, but made him want to run even more.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games