Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:17 pm
User Image

An exotic country cut off from the bustle of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:32 am
Wutai, entrance to the town

"I'M HOME!!!!!"

As soon as the light from traveling to the worlds dissapated, Yuffie was confronted with the view of her village, as picturesque as when she left it so many years ago. The stone roads were still in decent condition, the traditional houses were still standing, and the beautiful plants that naturally grew in the area were still in perfect condition. Even the mountain that overlooked the village, which the ninja loved to climb and train on, was still standing.

However, the village was otherwise empty. There were no people, no animals, and no local monsters. She could see no Heartless anywhere, but that didn't mean they weren't there. Had it been before her stay in Traverse Town and Radiant Garden, she would have charged in to attack. Now a mature woman, she instead decided to climb a tree to wait for her sitar-playing fiance and anyone else to show up.

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Entrance to the town

Stumbling forward a little and feeling surprised at the sheer speed that had transported them here, Sora looked over to see if Elizabeth and Will were all right before turning back to look at an extremely unfamiliar structure.

Hm, was this Wutai, then?

The houses he could spot within were strangely designed, but it was pretty all the same, and Sora was too used to weird things to complain very much about anything here.

But there was another question, though. Where was Yuffie? She mentioned coming here before, but he couldn't seem to spot her anywhere.

"Yuffie?" Sora called, wondering if she was still around. If she wasn't, then they were probably going to have to go into the town without a guide.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Elizabeth felt slightly dizzy. Opening her eyes, she didn't recognize anything. Port Royal had disappeared and she was in a strange place, very different from her home in Port Royal. Elizabeth tightened her fingers, glancing at Will and then back at Sora. She wasn't sure but she prayed inside that he had some idea as to where they needed to go.

Elizabeth engulfed her surroundings like a sponge, taking in everything she saw and felt. It seemed so exhilirating to be in a place other than what she knew. This wasn't one of Jack's adventure's to Tortuga or Singapore, no this was a different world altogether.

This was Wutai  

RowenaIsolde

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:25 pm
Wutai, near where Sora and the others are

"SORA!!!!!!!!"

Yuffie dashed over from where she had previously been practicing her ninja skills and grabbed the younger boy in a tight hug. "YAY!!! You're here!!! Finally!!!! I was waiting!!" The ninja pulled away after nearly crushing the keyblader and gave him a confident smirk. "Demyx and I got here the other day......but he's so tired after fighting Heartless, all he wants to do is sleep." Crossing her arms in front of her chest, she playfully pouted, but then broke into smiles again. "I haven't seen you in forever!!! How's the search for Riku? Is there anything I can do to help?"

After a minute of jabbering to her friend, she finally noticed the two strangers behind him. "Hi there!!! My name's Yuffie!! I'm one of Sora's friends!! Wutai is my home!!" She forcefully shook Will and Elizabeth's hands, and then dashed back to Sora. "Come on, you can all stay at my house!! I can make up some beds for you all........or if you're tired now, you can just kick Demyx out. He's been sleeping too much!!"

((The part about Demyx being in Wutai refers to an AIM chat that's on AHRMB. Since Xandrei hasn't had time to post in a while, I'm just going to say Demyx is asleep until she gets back.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:48 pm
Well, this was odd.

Will scoped the area, taking in the mountains and the chinese style building (that he didn't know what to make of). So this was Wutai.

He glanced over at Elizabeth, frowning slightly at her attire. His clothes. It wasn't that she looked bad in them, if was...strange to him. Though she seemed to be very happy with them. So he wasn't going to say anything for fear of having to put his foot in his mouth for it.

It wasn't enough that he almost paniked when she disappeared suddenly. Only to notice later that she left via the cards that were...portals? Will wondered how he managed to get mixed up in these sort of things.

...It was Jack's fault.

It was always his fault.

Trae prodigy

RowenaIsolde

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:04 pm
Elizabeth smiled at Sora. Grasping Will's hand and sqeeuzing it gently. She got only seconds of sucking in her surroundings before she felt incredibly dizzy. Elizabeth stumbleed back a bit, catching herself with her feet before her sight became blurry.

She stretched her other hand trying to grasp something, anything that would hold her up.

"Will-S-sora" she stuttered. Traveling by ship or carriage she could handle but this portal traveling with these cards, she could not handle. Perhaps Sora could come up with more agreeable methods of travel. She stumbled upon her own feet again, this time falling to the ground. If she fainted it wouldn't matter so much. She preferred fainting from sickness rather than one of the corsets that the women in London wore. Elizabeth shut her eyes, even though she didn't need to. The embarrassment of falling was quite enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:53 pm
Will was dragged off by the ninja, stumbling to keep in step with her. She was...Yuffie right? Despite himself, he couldn't help but stare at her strange attire. This world was different all right.

Hearing Elizabeth call his name, he turned around quickly. "Yes---ELIZABETH!" pulling his hand out of Yuffie's grasp, he gathered the woman in his arms and shook her gently. "Elizabeth! Elizabeth!" goodness, it wasn't the corset again...was it? Was she even wearing one with that outfit...?

Swallowing hard, he decided it was better to be safe then sorry. Closing his eyes, knowing she would kill him for this. He tore open the vest and pulled the shirt that was much too big for her, up to her stomach. He dare not go any further. This was more Jack’s cup of tea. He had ripped the corset from her last time.

…..

Nope, no corset.

Well, this was embarrassing.

Blushing furiously he quickly fixed everything, knowing he probably startled Sora and Yuffie with that...he should explain himself.

"Corsets..."he grumbled out, "She's fainted from them before...I was only checking if...oh, never mind." Will scooped Elizabeth up in his arms. Hoping she would come too soon. He decided it was better not to say anything, lest he have to put his foot further into his mouth.

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:29 pm
"Corsets...She's fainted from them before...I was only checking if...oh, never mind."

Yuffie giggled at the sight before her. Her time in other worlds had desensitized her to odd displays, such as a man checking a woman for a corset, but Will's embarrassment over the whole ordeal was hilarious in her opinion. She considered telling him everything was alright, no one suspected him of being a pervert, but the scene was far too funny for her to ruin it. Hee, hee, he's more of a dork than Demyx is.

After a few minutes, she finally composed herself and tried to muster up a look of concern. "Is she going to be okay? I have healing potions and stuff at my house!!! She can rest there!!"

Turning back around, she led the small group up the hill, to a small, solitary house in the corner of the village. "Here we are!!! Hope you all like it!!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:54 am
Wutai, somewhere in Yuffie's house... thing.

Demyx awoke with a start, eyebrows almost flying off his forehead. How long had he been out? All he remembered was going through the portal with Yuffie, laughing and smiling about going to her home town... and then... dark. And a conversation. A very long conversation with his counterpart. Sloth had told him what was going on-- well, as much as he could delve into. Now, this particular teen was not the brightest, but he could tell something was holding the heartless back from saying everything. Either way, Demyx had information about what Sloth was planning, and the plan seemed like it would fly. Hopefully Pride didn't get in the way.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he stood, stretched, and padded towards the door, fixing a sock on the way. Peeking his head out, he looked for any sign of Yuffie. Finding none in this particular hallway, he walked out, scanning the area.

"Yuffie?"

Xandrei
Vice Captain

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:21 pm
((YAY!! Yuffie's man is aliiiiiive!!!! *dances and glomps Xan-sama*))

Wutai, inside her house

"Here we are guys!! Welcome to my house!!!" Skipping up the grassy hill, the perky ninja beckoned to the small party behind her. Just a few feet in front was a small wooden house, built in the traditional style of Wutai architecture. After waiting a minute for the three others to get closer, she flung open the wooden door and ran in to get things ready to treat Elizabeth.

.....or at least, that was her intention. Yuffie had barely gone a few steps before running into and unintentionally tackling her groggy fiance. "Oof, sorry Demyx.......hey, you're finally up!!!" Still sitting on him, she swung her arms around the musician's shoulders and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Sleep well? Think you can help me with something? Sora and two of his friends from Port Royal are here, and one of them passed out or something."

Out the corner of her eye, she could see the others coming close to the house. Her cheeks going pink at how the scene with her and her boyfriend may look like, she quickly jumped up and went to get the house ready for the new arrivals.

((I'm sorry if Yuffie tackling Demyx is godmodage. If anyone has a problem, I'll change it.))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:05 pm
Sora's cheeks flushed a deep, deep red when Will tried to see if Elizabeth was all right, and....did things.

In front of everyone.

Well, it wasn't like he was molesting her, or anything, but still. He had been pleasantly surprised when Yuffie came out in front of them, and had followed quietly ever since, lost in his own thoughts as to what they should do next.

When Demyx emerged, Sora blinked, surprised that he hadn't gone with the others to The World That Never Was. Maybe that was for the best, anyway, considering what Roxas had said about Xeryim and his newest antics.

Gritting his teeth at the thought of Xeryim taking away the one person his brother had loved the most, and the flare of worry he felt for Riku - what had happened to him? Why was he cut off so quickly? - Sora felt a strange sense of unease creep over him.

Roxas had to come soon, he had to. They had no idea of what would happen, or how they would actually access Kingdom Hearts, but he wanted to see Riku again. Get Namine and Riku out was the primary objective.  

queen_qing
Crew

RowenaIsolde

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:44 am
Wutai?????

Elizabeth felt heavy in Will's arms. Her eyelids slowly crept open, hoping no one was looking at her. They were at some place that seemed as familiar as Wutai. Her fell onto her face, covering her opening eyelids. Another boy had joined them, a blonde-haired one very familiar with the black-haired girl. What was her name again? Yuppie? Yufie? Yuffy? Nothing seemed to come to mind.

Her limbs were helpless, when she tried to even twitch a finger it refused to move. Now she was really in trouble. Elizabeth could feel nothing inside her body, her muscles an joints were nonexistent. She blew her hair out of her face and flipped her eyes fully open. Elizabeth tried to speak, anything would have been sufficient but her mouth would not letter.

Something was terribly wrong. She'd never had this kind of problem before. She'd only pretended to faint to not look stupid and appear as if she'd clumsily fallen. Seemed logical, then why did she feel like she'd fainted? More importantly how come she couldn't remember what happened after she shut her eyes? Could it be? Had she really fainted?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Wutai, Yuffie's floor house

All Demyx saw was a blur before he felt his rear connect with the floor. A quick peck on the cheek later, and he realized he had been tackled by an unsuspecting Yuffie. Another second later, and she was chattering away about Port Royal and jumping up to go get things ready. Yes, ready... help get ready...?

Wait, wait. He had something to tell her.

Right, Sloth. Getting readyness could wait for the moment. After all, if this information wasn't important, he didn't know what was.

"Wait! Yuffie! I gotta tell you somethin'. Well, actually, you and Sora."

Xandrei
Vice Captain

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:18 am
Wutai, Her House

"Okay guys, you can put her over here!!" Just moments after glomping her boyfriend, Yuffie was able to scurry over and get her bed made so that the Port Royal woman could lie down on it. It was still warm from when Demyx was sleeping in it, so she hoped it would be comfortable for the unconcious guest. On the nearest tabe, she had set up an assortment of potions for the use of the new arrivals. Seconds after getting all that ready, she scurried over to get the rest of the house cleaned up.

"Wait! Yuffie! I gotta tell you somethin'. Well, actually, you and Sora."

"What?" The ninja made an abrupt stop and looked over at the musician. "What's up? Are you okay?" Come to think of it, he was out for a long time....I hope nothing's wrong...

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff