Spira: Bevelle [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:24 am
It had happened so suddenly, Paine didn't know how to react. In the space of a heartbeat she had gone from hacking dozens of Heartless to dozens of Heartless hacking at her. Dammit!! Why couldn't I see them coming? She tried to stand her ground and fight them back, but there were too many of them. The creatures of darkness went right for her partly-healed wounds, re-opening then and enlarging them. With a yelp of pain she fell to the ground, blood flowing from her leg. <********!! And I don't have the magic to heal myself.

Just as she fell to the ground, a fire ball exploded from overhead and disintegrated the Heartless. Was that Rikku......no, it's Baralai's magic. Thank Y-.......it's great he's using his head.

"Are you alright, Paine?"

"Not exactly......" Her leg looked even worse than after Xeryim attacked her. She wasn't sure if she'll be able to stand up anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Irvine watched as Baralai swtiched weapons and used fire on the heartless. He didn't pay attention as a heartless with blades closed in on him. He could only block with his Exeter as the heartless slashed at him, knocking the rifle out of his hands. He ducked as the heartless made anotehr attempt to take his head off. This time it caught his hat, knocking it off his head. He watched it fall to the ground near by.

"Oh HELL NO you didn't." The heartless made to make another strike but Irvine was too pissed now to let it. He punched it in the face (if that's what it was) and it went flying back. He turned and picked up his rifle and hat and set the hat back on his head. He turned back to the heartless which was trying to get back up from laying on its back but Irvine put his foot down on its chest keeping it down. He aimed the barrel of the Exeter at its head.

"NEVER mess with a man's hat." The next moment he pulled the trigger and blew the heartlesses brains out ((figuratively speaking....i don't think they really have brains >.<)) Irvine then set the rifle on his shoulder and with out thinking or looking pulled the trigger again taking out anoth heartless trying to sneak up on him.

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:06 am
Baralai, naturally worried for his injured friend, dug out a Hi-Potion from his coat. "Here, I only have about three of them, but right now you really need it." He explained, knelling down to her as he uncapped the top and handed it to her.

Another Heartless tried to attack, and he swiftly turned, slamming it back with his Staff. "Tyshat lnaydinac!" Baralai hissed in Al Bhed, and felt glad that only Rikku and Tidus knew Al Bhed...but then again, Paine knew a bit of Al bhed herself from hearing him and Gippal talk behind Nooj's back often in the Crimson Squad. Turning back, he looked over at Paine. "Feeling any better?" He asked after he watched her (literally) down the Hi-Potion like it was nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:10 pm
"Here, I only have about three of them, but right now you really need it."

Paine took the hi-potion from him hastily. Normally, she would decline any offers of help, especially when the person asking only had a few curatives, but she knew she needed help.........and that Baralai wouldn't take no for an answer where his friends' safety was concerned. With one gulp she downed the potion, feeling relief instantly. Her leg was still sore, but at least she could stand on it again. In fact, she felt slightly better than she did before the attack. I wonder if they can make a potion for emotional wounds.....I wish Ienzo would return...

"Tyshat lnaydinac!"

Did he forget that Gippal taught me Al Bhed too? "Hela myhkiyka. Fana oui fedr Nooj yht Gippal pavuna lusehk rana?"

"Feeling any better?" She gave him a small smirk. "A bit better." Getting back on her feet, she resumed fighting. "Time to take down these freaks"  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:28 pm
"Here, I only have about three of them, but right now you really need it."

Irvine watched as Paine took the Hi Potion and downed it. When he heard what Baralai said about only having two others, Irvine looked into his own inventory. He found that he only had two Potions, one Hi Potion, and one Mega Potion. <********, must have used some earlier before I ran into these guys. He shrugged it off since having the Mega Potion made up a little for the loss of the others. If needed he could use them.

"Tyshat lnaydinac!"

"Hela myhkiyka. Fana oui fedr Nooj yht Gippal pavuna lusehk rana?"

He cocked his head to one side when he heard them talk in Al Bhed. He moved next to Riku and Tidus and whispered to them. "What did they say?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Tidus looked at Irvine, smiling. "Oh, its nothing speical. Baralai cursed at the Heartless and Paine just told Baralai about his language is all." He told him with a wide grin.

Slashing another Heartless, Tidus wondered what happened to the others. Hope you guys are okay...Get here fast. Wakka, Auron, Lulu...everyone. He thought worriedly to himself. He got closer to Paine and Baralai, protecting them from any oncoming Heartless. "Hurry up and get up! We need to hurry and take out the last of the Heartless!"

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:38 pm
"Hurry up and get up! We need to hurry and take out the last of the Heartless!"

"I'm already up, dumbass." With a huge swing of her sword, she took down a massive amount of Heartless. "And I've taken down more Heartless than you have this entire time." In her bones, she could feel her magic coming back to her. I don't need a cure spell right now........I guess I can charge up my sword..... Focusing her magic into her sword, the blade became charged with fire. "Everybody, clear!!" With one firey swing, she took down all the remaining Heartless. "All the Heartless are gone here!!"

Panting with exhaustion, she leaned on her sword. "Was that all.......I think I may need a break before any more fights..." Wait......didn't Baralai want to talk to me about something? "Hey, Baralai.......what did you want to say earlier?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:45 pm
"Ack!! I'm sorry!!" Rikku came to her senses and realized that she'd been stalling while everyone needed helped. She screamed as the Heartless swarmed around everyone, and took a minute to relish in the fact that Tidus was looking out for her, just like old times, before springing into action.

"Barry, catch!!" She shouted, throwing five more Hi-potions at Baralai. "Help Paine, and let me know if you need more. I've got tons. Thief, remember?" Rikku winked at him.

She then quickly changed into her Gunner dressphere. This would be most helpful, she reasoned: she could find cover and pick off the Heartless from a reasonable distance. Winking at Tidus, she dove away from the crowd of Heartless and ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction, turning around and shooting over her shoulder.

Damn! Her aim hadn't improved much in the two years since she'd gained use of dresspheres, but this way she could bounce around and distribute the many stolen items she'd been stockpiling, while being at least slightly useful to the battle.

Her heart pumped with adrenaline. It felt so good actually making a difference, unlike on the pirate ship, where spells had been flying everywhere, some missing their marks, and Rikku's hadn't done any good.  

Quietly Losing Control

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:03 pm
"Oh, its nothing speical. Baralai cursed at the Heartless and Paine just told Baralai about his language is all."

"Riiiiight." Irvine stll felt lost but when a huge heartless came at him his mind left the matter. He turned and loaded a special ammo into the Exeter then aimed at the Heartless and fired Hyper Shot at it. He smiled at Tidus in satisfaction...

"Everybody, clear!!"

Satisfied moment over. Irvine jumped as Paine took out the rest of the Heartless. "Woh." He looked over at the woman in shock.

"Barry, catch!!"....."Help Paine, and let me know if you need more. I've got tons. Thief, remember?"

Irvine watched Rikku toss the items to Baralai. Remembering he need some he called out to her. "Hey, can ya give me some. I'm running a bit low."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:33 am
Enterence to Bevelle

Now that the Heartless were gone, they could search the area without much effort. "So now what? Sounds dead here...there might just be nothing but fiends and Heartless here now..." Tidus sighed, rubbing the back of his head in frustration.

He felt bad for the people...Even if they were all Yevonites living here, none of the deserved to die and become feinds or Heartless....None of them. It depressed Tidus to think everything in Spira was dead. People survived. All of them did, so Lulu, Kimahri and the others were sure to have lived, too!

Turning from the seemingly abandoned enterence into unknown territory of Bevelle, he looked closely at the others. "Let's go further in! Who knows Bevelle really well?" He asked, knowing probably none of them did...

Diazu

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:37 am
Enterence to Bevelle

"Let's go further in! Who knows Bevelle really well?"

Baralai took a step forward, raising his hand momentarally. "I do. I was born and raised here. I know everything here from secret enterences to traps and labyrinths in the deeper sections. Where ever you guys need to look, i'll guide you all." He explained, feeling less useless now that he could finally be used other than fighting.

Who knows, maybe we'll find people...Maybe Nooj and Gippal. He thought to himself, but had a feeling he was just getting his hopes up only to be dashed into peices.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:32 pm
Entrance to Bevelle

"I do. I was born and raised here. I know everything here from secret enterences to traps and labyrinths in the deeper sections. Where ever you guys need to look, i'll guide you all."

"I do as well.........I was born and raised here as well..." At that moment, Paine went silent. It wasn't a fact she liked to broadcast, but she had been raised in this metropolis as the daughter of a priest and a nun. Emblazoned in her mind was a map of the entire area, every hallway, every secret passageway, and every place that a person could hide in. She also knew, all to well, that the city's corridors weren't conducive to getting in and out easily. More than likely, they would find far more bodies than survivors. We're going to need a lot of summonings today.........

"Let's go. I'll take up the front. Baralai, follow behind me and make sure I'm going the right way. The rest of you, keep an eye out for fiends and Heartless.......not to mention people...." Even though they won't be alive....  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:25 pm

Irvine scratched his head. "Eh, not me. I don't even know where we are exactly."

"Let's go. I'll take up the front. Baralai, follow behind me and make sure I'm going the right way. The rest of you, keep an eye out for fiends and Heartless.......not to mention people...."

Irvine nodded and gripped his Exeter firmly as he began to follow. His eyes wondered the surrounding of the city, examining every inch of the path they were taking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:49 am
Bevelle, not too far from Irvine

Huh, what's going on.......?

The moment that Selphie made it to Bevelle, she knew something was wrong. In the few seconds she had spent traveling, she seemed to grow almost a foot, from her previously dimunitive size to a height just north of five feet. Looking down at herself, she saw she was not dressed as a child, but more of a young woman near the age of twenty. Even more of a surprise was the fact that her trusted jumprope was now a very dangerous nunchaku. This is sooooo wierd....I'm as old as Rinoa now.....hey, what's that up ahead??

A few yards ahead, slowly walking away, was a group of very interesting looking people. She would have stopped and looked at them all, if one of them hadn't caught her eye in such a way. A man in a long coat and cowboy hat was walking near the back. Hey hey!! That looks like one of the guys in my dream!!! Maybe he's a friend of mine too!!!

Running up to him, in much faster time with her new longer legs, she grabbed a bit of his coat and tugged. "Hey, mister!!! You look familiar!!! Do I know you from somewhere???"

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:20 pm
"Hey, mister!!! You look familiar!!! Do I know you from somewhere???"

Irvine turned to see the girl who spoke. His mouth nearly dropped when he realized who it was. "Selphie!? Is that you?" He took a better look at her and almost couldn't believe it. She had grown. And from what he noticed, in more ways than one. He shook his head of thos thoughts. "I can't believe you're here...." He then realized she didn't recognize him. "Selphie, it's me, Irvine. We used to hang out together, along with Squa-" He remembered that Squall had been calling himself Leon now, "Leon and the others."

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff