Submit

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:02 pm
User Image

A pleasant world within a story book.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:25 pm
Lost...somewhere.

"Oh, bother..." A familiar little bear murmured sadly as he was seated on a log. With a paw rubbing at his forehead in his standard 'thinking' pose, Pooh was doing nothing of the sort. He was a bear who didn't think very much, as he was one of Very Little Brain, and liked understanding things much better than thinking of them.

He had much brainier friends, after all, like Rabbit and Owl, but they seemed to be gone, too.

The entire world was deserted, and Pooh had set off on a little expedition to look for his lost friends, but he had gone to each and every one of their homes, and none of them, not even Eeyore was there.

Had they disappeared without saying goodbye to him again? It was a little sad, really, but he supposed it wasn't all that surprising. Goodbyes were sad little things, and Pooh supposed that if there was no goodbye, then his friends weren't really gone, were they?  

queen_qing
Crew

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:33 pm
Really close to where Pooh is.....where ever that is.....

Within the space of a heartbeat, a bright light surrounded Selphie and quickly dissapted, heralding the sudden change in venue. Rather than being in a large pirate ship, the young girl found herself in a clearing in the middle of a picturesque forest. For as far as she could see there was springy green grass, tall, beautiful trees, and clear blue sky. Perhaps the most appealing part of the world, in her mind at least, was the absolute lack of Heartless. It was if the forces of darkness had not even touched the idylic paradise.

I wonder where Pooh is...... About twenty feet ahead of her, she could see a chubby, cute little bear sitting on a log, rubbing his head. Squealing with delight, Selphie skipped over to the fallen tree and took a seat right next to the bear. Awwww, he's so cute!! I wonder if he could help me find Pooh "Hey Mr. Bear, what's ya doing? My name's Selphie, and I'm looking for someone named Pooh. Have you seen him?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:45 am
Seated on a random log of wood.

Looking up at the new arrival curiously, the little bear brightened faintly. So this was a Selphie? A Selphie had once said that she would find him, but strangely enough, Pooh didn't feel 'found'.

What was being found supposed to feel like, anyway?

Frowning at that thought, Pooh mulled over it a moment, trying to think of an answer. It was strange; there were a number of questions without answers, and they were piling up in the Bear's little head.

He knew that if Owl or Rabbit was here, they would help him answer these questions, but right now, his two friends belonged in his questons, namely being, where were they?

He didn't suppose a question could answer more questions.

However, Pooh replied, as politely as he could, for bears were a polite lot and meant no rudeness in anything they did. "Well hello there, Selphie. I haven't seen a Mr. Bear, but I have seen a Pooh."

queen_qing
Crew

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:54 am
Seated next to Pooh on the random log

"Well hello there, Selphie. I haven't seen a Mr. Bear, but I have seen a Pooh."

"Really?" The auburn haired girl literally leapt off her seat and grinned at the bear. "I was talking to a Pooh the other day, and he said he was lost, and I wanted to come and find him and play with him and look for honey and stuff!!! Do you know where Pooh is?"

As soon as she said that, a thought hit her: Maybe he's Pooh!! He sounds like he could be Pooh. If that's the case, then everything's so much easier now. I'll ask him.

"Excuse me.........aren't you Pooh?" Selphie bent over and inspected the pudgy bear carefully. "You look like a Pooh. Well, in any case, want to play jump rope with me?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:22 pm
It was times like these, where Reeve cursed his sense of direction. Flying around space for Planet knows how many days, was not his idea of fun but...somehow, someway; they made it to the 100 acre wood.

By fluke, really, but Reeve overlooked that. Opening the hatch and stepping out of the ship and into the luscious picture book-esque forest that lay before him. Cait Sith hopped out a moment later, paw to his forehead, scanning the area for the bear he had made friends with online.

"Reeves~" the cat chirped, pointing to a yellow bear who was by a young girl (also in yellow, he noticed) in the distance. "Do ya think that could be 'em?"

Reeve nodded, "Well, we should at least ask, Cait. You go ahead, I'll catch up once I make contact back to Edge." he turned back towards the ship, stepping back inside and firing up the computer.

Cait waddled over to the two, " 'Ello!" he waved, smiling, "I'm Cait Sith~! Are you Pooh Bear...?" he said to the small yellow bear that was about his height.

((OOC: biggrin SAY HELLO TO REEVES AND CAIT EVERYONE~ <3))  

Trae prodigy

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:23 pm
Getting off the log politely, and briefly musing that this Selphie was the same height as Sora - well, in all actuality, Selphie was shorter, but when one was just a little more than a foot tall, perspectives changed - Pooh nodded with a friendly smile.

"My name is Winnie the Pooh, but my friends call my Pooh for short." Beaming at her next words, he nodded. "Of course I would look like a Pooh, Selphie. And yes, I would lo--"

Before he could finish his sentence, however, a large sort of aircraft landed a little way from them, and although Pooh was far from a nosy bear, he knew that this particular ship did not belong to 100 Acre Wood. So whose was it, then? And more importantly, was it a flying house?

Watching as a toy-like cat waddled over to them, Pooh brightened as he remembered a conversation with a Cait on the interwebs. He sounded very friendly then, and Pooh thought that he sounded very friendly now, too.

Inwardly glad that this Cait stood no taller than him - because it could get a little tiring staring up at people - Pooh bobbed his head slightly. "Hello, Cait. This is a Selphie, she's a very nice girl."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:49 am

Turning two little booted feet, Cait Sith stared up at the girl that was now in front of him. Waving a paw, "Nice to meet ya!"

Cait smiled, looking the world around. "This is your world, Pooh...?" he ran over to a near by tree and hopped up, scoping out the area from this new height.

"Wows~~ It's so big, and forestry~! Not much like home, but home will get there!" he chirped, now sitting on the tree branch. He swayed his small legs back and forth.

"So, Selphie, where are yous from?" he suddenly asked, being the ambitious little toy he was.

Back at the ship, Reeve watched, slightly amused as his animatronic cat frolicked around. Once he was finished, he would take whoever wanted to come, and go back to Edge.

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:16 am
"So, Selphie, where are yous from?"

"Well Mr. Kitty, I used to live in Destiny Islands, but I also used to live in a place called Sinai. I don't remember it much. That's because I'm under what Rinoa and Leon call a spell. Some mean lady cursed me and took my memories away."

Without much regard for her safety, Selphie climbed up into the tree and sat on the branch next to Cait. "Wanna climb down now, Mr. Kitty? We can play with Pooh then. I brought my jump rope: We can have a jump rope contest!!"

Climbing back down from the tree, miraculously without hurting herself, she skipped over to Pooh and grabbed both his furry hands. "C'mon Pooh, us and Mr. Kitty are going to play games!! It's going to be fun!!"

Leading the bear over to a larger clearing, she beckoned for Cait to follow and took out her jump rope. "Want to play jump rope or do you want me to teach you some cool moves with this?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Cait was absolutely thrilled with his new-found friends. Selphie reminded the cat of Yuffie...he always liked Yuffie. She was fun and played with him, unlike a lot of the others.

Once, he merely sat on Barret's head...and almost got his blown off.

Hopping down from the tree, he followed the girl after she had told him about her world. Once she said "play" and "jump rope" the robotic animal completely forgot about the previous conversation. Typical.

"I want to plays~!" he grinned running after her and into the clearing.

Trae prodigy

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:53 am
Settling down once again after following the Selphie to a larger clearing, Pooh quietly mused to himse;f even as he watched his new friends' antics. He liked them - or maybe he came very close to liking them, since he didn't know what like felt like - but he was a lonely little bear, too.

His old friends had disappeared again, and Pooh had to wonder if they were off playing a game by themselves without him. That would be rather sad, wouldn't it?

Piglet would always call on him whenever they wanted to play, though, right? But there was no Piglet to call him out to play, or simply walk in the forest, or visit Rabbit's place for a smackeral of hunny, so where were they?

"Oh, I do wish Piglet and the others were here," Pooh murmured - perhaps just a tad bit sadly - more to himself than anything. "They would like to learn about Jump Rope, too."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:21 am
"Okay guys, this is how you play jump rope!!!"

Grinning like a maniac, Selphie begun to do some simple jumps with her candy-colored jump rope. "Since you guys aren't very big, we can try to do a jump rope competion. Two people hold the rope and the other person tries to jump as long as they can. Maybe later, I'll teach you some other jumps, like this." With the skill of the pro, Selphie showed off her prowess by utilizing many complex jumps to show off. Surprisingly, she didn't trip or hit herself once.

I hope we have enough to play jump rope.......maybe Mr. Reeve would like to play!!! "Hey Mr. Kitty, is Mr. Reeve around?" To be honest, Selphie hadn't met Reeve in person, but in her mind their brief internet chat was enough. "Maybe he has a bigger jump rope.....or two, so we can play double dutch!!"

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Cait watched utterly amazed as the girl showed off with her jump rope. Wondering if he could do that, he almost didn't hear her ask if Reeve wanted to join them. Tilting his head slightly, he looked over his small shoulder.

"I could ask hims~" he chirped, running over to the ship and hopping inside swiftly.

"REEEVVVVVEEEEESSSS" the robotic animal bounced, waving his tiny arms in the air like he was signaling from far away. When it was only a foot.

"Yes?" the WRO leader asked, turning away from his computer for a minute to address Cait.

"Do you want to play with us~?"

"Cait, I'm a bit too old, and too big to do that." He smiled slightly at the cat, "Go play, we need to head back to Edge soon."

Frowning a bit, Cait Sith nodded and waddled out of the ship. Shaking his head "no" at Selphie.

"He says he's too old~"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 am
"Too old? You can't be too old to play jump rope!!!! Everyone can play it!!"

Selphie pouted and stomped her little foot. Although she adored adults such as Matron and Rinoa, she couldn't stand any other grown-up who thought themself too mature to have fun. Had she not spoken with Reeve previously and known he was a good guy, she would have marched right over and call him the worst word she knew: super ultra-big meanie. However, since she did know he was nice, she resorted to other methods.

"MR. REEEEEEVE!!! You're not too old to play jump rope. Anyone can play!! I can teach you!! I'm really good!!! So, please, come out and play!!"

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:28 am
((Yeah, since no one else is RPing here, I'm just going to have Selphie leave))

Selphie dropped to the grass, panting. She, the bear, and the cat had been playing the better part of the day, and she was tired. "Geez, do you guys ever sleep??? I'm about ready to take a nap and you all still wanna play!!!"

Pouting, she pulled her knees to her chest and looked around. As beautiful the woods were, she felt a desperate need to go somewhere else. Pulling out the cards she had in her pocket, she looked at each one, carefully weighing each option.....at least, as carefully a young girl would.

Edge and Wutai?? They don't sound cool. Balamb's where Rinoa and Leon are......maybe I'll go there.....Halloween Town sounds awesome.....Oooh, what's Bevelle?? That place sounds pretty!! I'll go there!!!

"Hey guys, I'm going to Bevelle. I'll see you all later, okay!!" Twirling in happiness, a light enveloped her and she was gone.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff