[PRP] An unexpected rendez-vous

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:36 pm
Amaterasu's paws were achy from all of her recent wandering, and her eyes were tired of squinting in the vibrant african sun. She had no idea where she was, and worst of all, was extremely thirsty. The sight of a lone aciada tree was like seeing heaven to her, and she was quick to rest there. She plopped into the shade with a little "oof," and a small cloud of dust, delighted to be off her feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:56 pm
User Image

*Yazid slowly padded onward, being followed in toe by a young female wolf. Her mother had left her with him for reasons unknown; though he did not complain. The pup didn't get in his way any, and really she had before more of a pleasure then a pain. She made for funny conversation when he was alone.

Yawning to himself he stopped and gazed out at the lands, unaware of anyone else around him he looked to his side and smirked at the smaller wolf.*

User Image

"Don't look at me that way."

*Ali snapped, snorting as she looked away from him. She was young, but then again so was he; her mother had asked this male to look after her for a while, so until Tajwar came back for her... she was stuck with this mad male.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:06 pm
Amaterasu's eyes snagged a little bit of movement, and this drew her attention to it. Far away on the horizon was a speck. She squinted her silver eyes and strained to get any more detail out of the picture. The effort proved too arduous for now, and she lay her head tiredly in the dust, anxious for sleep, but plagued with insomnia. She'd worry about the specks more when the got closer and more detailed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:29 pm
“Humph.”

*The yellow eyed male simply snorted at the younger female and padded on. He was growing tired of playing nanny to every youngling that he came in contact with.. He was sick of being a father, because he was not one, and he didn’t want to be one. Yazid was made for hunting, not babysitting. He felt belittled even walking with this tiny pup.

He sighed a sigh of defeat and frowned. He was stuck with her, wasn’t he?*

*Ali simply ran ahead of him as he picked up speed; trying to keep herself in front of him at all times. He had tried to get rid of her a few times before… by running off so far ahead of her she couldn’t keep up. He was awful! As she walked on though, something pulled her attention and with a soft smile she started off in the direction of the new sent, with Yazid following close behind.*  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:13 pm
When Amaterasu could muster the strength, she finally opened one of her eyelids. The sliver of silver scanned the horizon, only to find that the speck had become two specks, and they were both getting closer. Now I have to worry about it. She thought anxiously, getting up to her feet. She squinted to get more details, but all she could tell was that one speck was bigger than the other. Her other senses could tell her no more information about whatever they were. I really don't want trouble... she thought, but I don't really want to be alone either. I need a place to rest... She decided to meander away from the specks, but not run. Just walk away, and if they follow her, she'd confront whatever they were.
Each footstep felt weighted with lead as she continued onward, determined to keep her focus forward and not look over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:26 am
“Hey you! Hey wait!”

*The young female called out as she moved her tiny paws with haste. She wanted to see who it was that she had smelt from so far away; Ali yipped in excitement as she moved onward, keeping ahead of Yazid by a few leaps.*

“Don’t go!”

*As the younger crazed female called out Yazid sighed and padded on. He needed to keep an eye on her… Ali was always running off. Though he enjoyed being around her… she was a pain and if he lost her he knew her mother would never forgive him.*  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:39 pm
Amaterasu turned around and waited. She could tell from the pitch of the voice that it was a pup who had called out. Maybe it was a lost pup, or a hurt one, and she couldn't leave a pup. She could see now that it was a pup and an adult male. She turned and waited for the pup and adult to catch up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 pm
“Hey there lady!”

*Ali let a soft squeak pass her puffed chest as she slowed herself to a stop and panted deeply. Her tiny fame curved upward as she smiled brightly at the older female.*

“Want to play!?”

Ali! Shhh!”

*The young male snapped as he came running up behind the pup. He quickly pulled her back by her tail, and gazed up at the female before them.*

“So sorry about her, she doesn’t know any better.”

*He mumbled as he gazed back to Ali. Keeping an eye on her was very hard on this young male.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:41 pm
"She's not a problem." Amaterasu said kindly, smiling. She hadn't seen a pup in ages, let alone play with one. She had forgotten exactly what "play" entailed, but she was sure it couldn't be too tiring. But this male could not be ignored. "My name is Amaterasu," she told them. Something about the male unnerved her, but this happened to her often. She quickly decided thathe couldn't be that bad; he did have a pup with him. Dangerous wolves don't wander around with pups with them. "And who are you two?" she asked playfully, lowering her head to the pup's level, after giving the male a quick glance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:00 pm
“My name is Ali’Ka! My mother is Tajwar! And this is Yazid, he is silly… don’t listen to him.”

8She mewed playfully. Her mother wasn’t here at this time… and Ali didn’t know why but she wouldn’t ask. Yazid was fun to play with! He was always yelling about something or another.*

“Hump…”

*The male snorted softly as the pup spoke. She always acted like she was the hail queen every time anyone came in contact with the two; he was getting tired of babysitting her.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:28 pm
Amaterasu chuckled at the pup's boundless energy. She wondered how the pup ever came to be under the care of the terse male, but kept her ponderings to herself. "Very nice to meet you both," Ammy said with a smile. She turned to address the male, "If this is your land, I'm just passing through, I'll be out of here soon. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused."  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games