Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] FIN! Now I'm Pissed! (Shimshek & Artemis Entreri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:48 pm
She had wandered back into a familiar area, the area she knew that Entreri would often visit to be by himself. Besides Rahu, she knew where Entreri frequented. Today, however, she was being careful. She knew that Entreri knew she had met his rival, Drizzt, and now she was worried about her life. At the moment, she didn't think her love for him would override his reason for killing her--after all, she had meddled in his business.

Shoot, I don't even know why I'm here! She mentally agonized. However, she knew Entreri would want to talk with her (well, more like glare and yell and threaten--it was basically the same thing to her when it came to Entreri) and well, she would just have to put up with it. And hope she lived through it. Ack. She eyed the skies for any signs of her romantic obsession, wondering if he would dive at her or sneak up behind her. She really couldn't ever tell with Artemis Entreri sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 pm
Entreri gave a low growl that was low enough that no one heard as he watched Shimshek come into his area. pining his ears back, he was more than pissed at her since she had gone off and found Drizzt His rival. being silent as usual, he snuck up right net to Shimshek adn growled out. " hello SHimshek, tis a please to see you here again." if you looked at him he still appeared calm but his voice told other wise. stayign where he was now beside her, he waited for her reaction.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:04 pm
If possible, Shimshek shuddered both in pleasure and in fear at his voice. She turned slowly, trying not to react like a weakling in front of him by jumping into the air and fleeing. Taking a deep breath, she offered Entreri an ashamed smile, for his voice most definitely spoke of his anger with her. "Um... hello, Entreri, it's a... um... pleasure to see you again, too," she said slowly, keeping up her awareness. Anything could happen at this point, and she well aware of that very fact. She rustled her wings nervously--he sounded very... upset, though the word didn't even begin to describe what she already knew.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:10 pm
Entreri still showed no face expression what so ever but still he let his voice do the talking no his body language. " care to tell me what you been up as of late?" still he growled out his words not loudly but softly for now, but if her words got him more angered, he might jsut flip off the deep end. watching her every move, and listenign to her every word, oh he knew she knew that he was more than angery with her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:21 pm
She mentally slammed her head against a tree trunk. She was an idiot for coming way out here! But she also secretly liked how Entreri had come to expect her to see him, especially after meeting with Drizzt. She sighed. "What would you like me to say, Entreri, if you already know? Do you want me to admit it? Because I won't lie and say that I didn't." She closed her eyes and waited for the coming blow, verbally or physically, she didn't know, but she knew it was going to come, one way or another.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:27 pm
" good you catch on quick. now explain why you went and found Drizzt when i warned you." ENtreri sneered out ever single word as his temper was rising. oh he had known she was going to come out here adn thats exsactly why he had stayed in this area watching and waiting. he was not going to let her doign somethign he had warned her not to do just slide right by oh no she was going to have to answer to him now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:54 pm
"I, well, it's like this, you see," she said, stumbling over her words. His voice and eyes were intense, making her quiver. For once, she was frightened... very frightened. "I know you warned me, but..." she cleared her throat, taking a deep breath, "...and I won't lie--yes, I did go and find Drizzt--but I learned nothing more than what you already told me before. That's all." It was basically the truth. Besides discovering that Drizzt really was Entreri's literal polar opposite, that was all she really found out. All she knew was basically what Entreri had told her before about himself, or what she herself had observed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:15 pm
ENtreri snap at her but stopped inchs from her face. " i warned you this last time, do not cross me again in anyway. and next time you wont live long enough to explain yourself." snarling he glared at her then turnned away, taking a few steps away. it wasn't normal he let his anger over rule him, so he took a deep breath and let it out while closing his eyes. snaping them open he was now in conrol of his anger aain and stood there waitign for her responce.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:48 pm
She was half shocked, half knowing. She had known that Entreri might attack her, but to see it happen was another thing altogther. When he turned to walk away, she noticed he had stopped, and all she could do was narrow her eyes and growl right back at him. "Not leaving? Would you rather insert your horn at my chest like I know you really want to right now? Really, Entreri--I applaud your self-control, but you're still expressing much more than you really should, don't you think? I'll keep away from Drizzt, but the next time... well, I doubt there'll be a next time!" She was furious, scared, and, well, totally in love all over again. Huffing, she turned to take to the skies, knowing Entreri probably wouldn't have cared either way, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Entreri's eyes narrowed dangerously and his temper flared again. he was quick so it was hardly any task to cut her off right then like he did. standing now a few steps into of her, his eyes where still narrowed and showed he was past any point of calming himself as quick as before. " now your just mocking me and i wont tolerate it. self= control? no i just figured i would calm my anger before doing anything else. but it seems you want to piss me off more." snarling he really was on the vurge of just killing her right there.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:18 pm
As if she had ever had any sense before (which, really, she didn't) she returned his snarl. "If you can't calm down so quickly, and I really don't understand this, but why does my seeing Drizzt piss you off so much!? All I did was see, and as far as I'm concerned, nothing happened! For Epona's sake, Entreri! It's not like I revealed anything! I hardly know you anymore than I know Drizzt or anyone else in this damned place!" She paused as it clicked over what she had just said. Eyes widening, she gasped and backed away slowly. "En-Entreri, oh my goddess, I'm so sorry!" She now trembled, knowing that she was about to die. She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting... waiting for what, she didn't know, but it was bound to be terrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:34 pm
For what ever reason his anger went away but he still had those dangerous eyes glaring. watchign her temble a moment with her eyes close, he felt nothing and her appology did nothign ether." i wont explain myself to the likes of you or anyone else. do well to remeber this is your last and finaly warning. do not cross me again or when you lest expect it, you will have me coming for your head." sneerign his words, he then turned away, his cape following with him as he did adn started to walk off.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:54 pm
To say the least, Shimshek was shocked. She opened her eyes, revealing the silver irises that had shrunk showing her fear, and she stared after Entreri, watching as he walked away. Slowly, she made her way the opposite way, taking off into the skies. She was going to need to stay away from her love obsession for a little while... or at least meet a decent stallion or something. Ugh. She knew she was pathetic, but again, who knew what love could do? She was in love with a dangerous icicle, and there was nothing she could do about it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games