Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] FIN! Old Feelings Return!? (Aruna & Rahu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:09 pm
She silently lamented the lack of warmth that was her mate at her side. Delano had been her light in a time of darkness, where that darkness had been Rahu. The darkness was coming back to her... she had locked away all thoughts of her emotions that Rahu held tightly within his hooves, until the absense of Delano unlocked them once more. She ached for her mate, her loving, kind mate, but it was lost within the torrent of thoughts that flashed back to the times she had with a black, red-tinted stallion named Rahu.

That demon! He was manipulating her... no. She wanted to think that, but it wasn't true. It couldn't be. Her first love, her old love... had returned her love, but what could she do? She had heard rumors about her old friend--how he, too, had seemingly fallen in love with another mare. That thought brought on an emotion she didn't want to identify, but resigned to do so anyway--jealousy. She shouldn't be jealous, she knew--for she had a mate that loved her, that was truly loyal. However...

...Rahu still occupied half of her heart, and half of her mind. He was going to drive her to the brink of insanity.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Rahu seemed to be in better peek condition than before as he went for his usualy run. because of Entreri, Rahu had taken his time learning things from him and training in his own way. as of late his thoughts had been occupied by the two he had come to adobt and of Zira as he had been speanding some time with her. though as he ran now, he wondered why his thoughts went to the past when his heart had once be Aruna's but no longer was anyones though he was slowly falling for Zira. givign a toss of his head as he ran, his now even more muscled legs pushed him as he tryed to think of other things.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:55 pm
Rahu, Rahu... argh. Get outta my head. Suddenly, said stallion suddenly sped past her. We really have to stop meeting each other like that, she thought wryly. Despite her rational mind screaming at her to turn away, ignore him, but her heart cried back, and overpowered her rational side. She soon found her body moving into a run to catch up to her past lover. And from her lips, spilled the dreaded, loved, name. "Rahu!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Rahu skidded to a stop as his name was called out by the one soquili he hadn't expected to see at all and so happened to be the onehe had been trying to keep out of his mind just then and ofcourse he would know her voice out of anywhere. " huh? wha are you doing here?" he had already been running a why so his muscles where covered in sweat. raising a brow he eyed her wondering what on earth she would want.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:29 pm
She watched him as she ran on behind him, and when he stopped, she slowed until she stopped right next to him. Panting lightly (it had been a long time since she had last gone on a speed run), she glanced over to her old companion. "Well, that's a great way to greet an old friend," she said, light sarcasm in her voice. "Hello to you, too." She shook herself, and then backed away, taking him all in. All in all, he was in peak condition (as always), and looked just like he used to... (but perhaps, he was more handsome back then... or was that because she was in love with him?) however, he looked just as handsome, if not more (okay, so she was being a hypocrite... argh!) than before, and all she could do was give him her trademark smirk, the one she always reserved Rahu alone. "Long time no see, Rahu. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:47 pm
Rahu shrugged and smirked right back. " you know how i am. yes its been a while and i been alright i suppose. what about you?" he noticed her glancing him over and raised a brow for a moment but let it slide. giving a toss of his mane to get it out of his way, and indeed it had been a while since he last saw her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:22 pm
"Yes, of course. I'd forgotten, it's been so long," she replied, eyes gleaming with her humor. "I've been fine. Been out and about by myself lately, though, and you're the first Soquili I've seen in weeks." She wasn't kidding about that, either. She had left her teepee home because she had hoped to find Delano and live with him, but she found herself mostly wandering about, meandering in places she normally avoided. This area was a place where she and Rahu often met, she now realized, as she looked at their surroundings. "No wonder I've met up with you again," she said, eyeing the small stream and the trees. "I thought this place looked awful familiar..." She smiled. "It looks like you've been up to no good again, I've heard. Rumors say there's another mare that's taking my place in your chest, Rahu," She added in a whisper. "Oh, and Mocha's gone back to live with her mother, but she does say greetings."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:33 pm
" you haven't even been around you mate at all? and your right its no wonder." Rahu raised a brow again and almost huffed at her hearing rumors about him. " am i to say if those rumors are true or not?" he caught the part of Mocha going back to her mother. " tell her i say hi if you get a chance to see her." flickign his tail, he could not beleive already there where rumors going around about him again but then again he souldn't be surprised.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:42 pm
"No, I haven't seen Lano. Is that so bad?" she asked, wondering what was up. She was just sharing news, at any rate. "Yeah, rumors. Small enough to be quickly dispersed, though. I got mad when I heard, since rumors got us in trouble the last time." She shook her head. "Sometimes our kind can't seem to understand that talking about others is a bad thing, and that it might come back around to them." She cocked her head at him. "Besides those stupid rumors, what have you been up to? I can tell you've gotten quite... stronger." She was referring to his taut muscles; muscles that she hadn't seen before. He had gotten buffer, somewhat. Hm. Wait! Stop it, Aruna! Think about Delano! Delano! She refused to go back to the old feelings. But they just kept. coming. back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:52 pm
Rahu shrugged a bit. " thats for you to decide there Aruna." he gave a small snort. " rumors always fly around no matter what it seems." tossing his mane, yet again he raised a brow at her for refuring to his muscles. " i haven't been up to much except as you seemed to have noticed, that i have been doing my own sort of training a bit to keep in peek condition." flickign a tail, he was glad actualy she did not ask anymore of the rumors as he really did not want to admit that he was falling for Zira. looking aroudn the area a moment, some old memories where brought back which made his shake his head a bit trying not to think of them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:00 pm
She grinned at her old time friend. "So you're not willing to share any news? Come now, Rahu, it's not like what it used to be." Aruna found herself wishing Delano was there with her. Rahu made her slight uncomfortable, especially since the area they were in brought back memories that were unwanted. She even felt slightly foolish. "I've a secret I must keep... but I'll tell you one day," she said mysteriously. Of course, she had no such secret, she just wanted to see how Rahu would react to it. "By the way, have any more foals decided to warm up to you?" she wondered. Foals, for some odd reason, all loved Rahu. Perhaps he just didn't seem like a threat, or he just seemed fun. She wondered what the reason was.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:25 pm
Rahu looked at her a moment and gave another snort. “You know how I am about such things Aruna." he himself was a bit uncomfortable right then too. "Oh you have a secret now do you? Why must I think that your just telling me that to get me to want to talk?" smirking a bit, he again snorted at her question. “Must you ask such questions of me? And since you want to know I guess I can tell you. truth be told yes actually." lifting a hoof and letting it drop back down, he really hated getting in these conversations that where about him since he was one that liked to keep personal things to himself. “and just because you will find out some how, I will also tell you it seems I have two adopted daughters but they are grown now." watching her, he wondered what reaction she was going to give, and still he was s a bit tense around her specially with the area they where in as it was the area they had once met in a lot of different times back when they had fallen for each other but that was the past.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:42 pm
...Two daughters? she twitched her ear in a mocking raising of the eyebrow. "Yes, I know. Unfortunately." She felt like being stubborn... and childish. Oddly enough. "Maybe because I really do have a secret?" Aruna said, grinning wide. "Yes? Hm... so when did you get mated and such, Rahu? That's news to me... very big news." She knew that he knew she was just kidding--after all, he smelled nothing at all like he had a mate, though she did scent another mare's scent on him, a strong scent. "Want to go someplace else than here?" she asked, starting to dislike the awkward feeling between them more and more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:48 pm
" yeah lets get out of this area for now." rahu nipped at her. " dont you start thinking im mated now even if your just trying to tease me. as for you hearing about me having two adobted daughters it seems your good at figuring things out. and now your just being childish Aruna." he flicked his tail and started of towards where he knew wouldn't be so awkward. " so is there anything you would liek to tell me at all?" asking out of courisousity, and hopign to get the subject of him turned. oh he knew that Zira's scent was most likey on him as of late he had been around her, but was going to try and keep her from asking about it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:21 pm
She made a face at him, almost as if she was waying that she didn't care that she was acting childish. When he nipped her, she blinked in surprise for a bit, and then nipped him back for good measure. "Ha, now we're even, you," she said smugly as she followed him out of the area. "Of course I am! Rahu, just who do you think you're talking to? Anyway, what's up with you? You're on edge... is it because you have the smell of another mare on you? What, think I'm gonna get jealous? I feel sorry for that poor mare," she commented, grinning at him to show him she was only teasing. "Well, she's lucky if she's getting to your heart," she spoke softly. She almost felt sad that she wasn't the only female that was special to Rahu... then again, who knew what could happen with her old friend? "Don't you go and change the subject on me, Rahu--my life was mostly revolved around you at the time, remember? Nothing new has really happened besides Mocha and Shimshek. And then I left for a while."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff