Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
X-Men Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite X-Man/woman?
  Cyclops
  Gambit
  Jean Grey
  Magneto
  Mystique
  Nightcrawler
  Storm
  Rogue
  Other (explain in post)
View Results

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:25 am
I'd have to say my favorite X-Man is Rogue. I like Shadowcat, for the phasing powers, but that's it, and Rogue could steal those in two seconds of contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:22 pm
i have a few favorites gambit is because hes funny,beast,night crawler,wolverine is one of the best, and of course the best one of all time is colossus ive always wanted his power  

wolfboy_forever

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:36 pm
Gambit is my personal favorite. His demeanor, the fact that he can make cards explode, among other things, and he has the best special (in my opinion) In Marvel v. Capcom.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:43 pm
*coughs* Gambit is overrated ^_^"

My favorite X-Man is Cyclops, because he's a born leader. Everyone always hates him, but I can see the good side of him, just like Jeanie does. He's a good, traditional American guy with the hottest shades--I love him.

My favorite X-Woman and overall X-Men character is Jean Grey. She reminds me a lot of what I stand for, and what more I could be. Her personality is great--she's very nice, like a "den mother," but she knows how to joke and have fun too. And plus, the whole Phoenix entity (that everyone hates because it's overused <_<) just plainly rocks.

My favorite villains are the Wyngardes... I think their power is underestimated and overlooked in the comics, but I always love them, especially the female Wyngardes. I wouldn't mind having an illusory power to mess people up either.  

Lilith Le Midge

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:33 pm
Lilith Le Midge
*coughs* Gambit is overrated ^_^"

your point? What can I say cheri? The accent is everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:13 am
yeah i was kinda pissed off about rogue losing her powers too mad
(by the way....i was going to buy the trilogy but i got all three separately instead [expensive.. sweatdrop i know...my wallet felt it] ...but i did this to make sure i had the steelbook version of x-3 ^^ THE COMIC BOOK IT AWESOME!!! surprised heart )

...hmm....iunno...the whole time i was kind of angry with bobby for being too friendly with kitty...however my boyfriend brought it to my attention that he DID try and see what was wrong and rogue was cold with him too...iunno.... i'm kinda torn on the issue. neutral

good movie though ^^ leech was adorable mrgreen andthey brought in one of my ABSOLUTE favorite characters from the old cartoons, the beast.

beast = heart LOOOOOOVE!!!! xd

anywho, that's my two cents worth blaugh  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:39 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
yeah i was kinda pissed off about rogue losing her powers too mad
(by the way....i was going to buy the trilogy but i got all three separately instead [expensive.. sweatdrop i know...my wallet felt it] ...but i did this to make sure i had the steelbook version of x-3 ^^ THE COMIC BOOK IT AWESOME!!! surprised heart )

...hmm....iunno...the whole time i was kind of angry with bobby for being too friendly with kitty...however my boyfriend brought it to my attention that he DID try and see what was wrong and rogue was cold with him too...iunno.... i'm kinda torn on the issue. neutral

good movie though ^^ leech was adorable mrgreen andthey brought in one of my ABSOLUTE favorite characters from the old cartoons, the beast.

beast = heart LOOOOOOVE!!!! xd

anywho, that's my two cents worth blaugh

You know, that's one thing that didn't come up in here yet. The Beast.

He was the main reason why I was looking forward to X-Men 3. I mean, they couldn't have picked a better actor than Kelsey Grammer. He rocked hardcore. XD

Although, again, I expected more out of his presence. He really didn't do anything, until the end. Just like Colossus. It seems like they were both just put in as fanservice and so that there were more people on the "Good" team to fight at the end. It makes me emo thinking about what a waste of good characters.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:11 am
I like both storm and nightcrawler.I can never chose between the two.  

Gaaraslostfriend

shadowlord Wolfie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 am
In the shadows i was born
Wolverine by far!! he's cool! and his pain he hides reminds me of myself....
And on your plain i shall reap the souls!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:05 am
They went too astray from the story in the comic! Phoenix could have scattered Wolfie's a** all across the US!

My favorite character is Bishop. People always forget without Bishop there would be no X-Men. He's the one that fixes the time lines so that the future doesn't come out all screwed up!  

Jack Hex

Precious Arm Candy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:25 pm
What mad me mad was when they killed Psylocke at the end. Then I got even angrier when Jean died, I mean what was that all about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:47 pm
wahmbulance Hello, whine-one-one?

Hmm...

Well, I watched the X-Men: Evolution show and that's how I came to love X-Men, but I'd say my most favorite is Nightcrawler. After that, it's Magneto, 'cause he's just cool like that.

I always kinda liked the Brotherhood, they were interesting and quirky. My favorite of the Brotherhood was always Quicksilver/Pietro, though.

Dispatch a whaaaambulance to my location immediately! It's an emo-gency! wahmbulance

Eccentric Chica

Breeze Of Madness

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:45 pm
Mine would be Psylocke.
Reasons is simply for everything for she is.
Her story is pretty entertaining too. I'm a big fan of comic books
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:51 pm
haha... sorry for dissing Gambit... last year. I've lost such contact with the X-Men comics in the past year, it really makes me a sad penguin. If I had lots of money, I'd buy more comics. *sigh*

But I'm stuck reading all my oldies.  

Lilith Le Midge

starnes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:01 am
Lilith Le Midge
haha... sorry for dissing Gambit... last year. I've lost such contact with the X-Men comics in the past year, it really makes me a sad penguin. If I had lots of money, I'd buy more comics. *sigh*

But I'm stuck reading all my oldies.

i haven't read x-men in a long time lol i'm a huge wolverine fan but yet i never kept up with the x-books until now. i picked up x-men: the messiah complex books last week and read them it was pretty good had a lot of surprises for me like gambit being a villan and prof. x walking again.  
30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games