(PRP) Comfort Jini/Ryu'Rage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:43 pm
How long had it been?

She couldn't tell, but did it really matter? It had been so long already, felt like an eternity that they had been gone. Ryu'Rage was still wandering. Going where her hated wings would take her. Now she was here, nestled on the outer borderlines of the Pridelands where her wings were wrapped around her form. Ryu'Rage knew she could conceal herself, look like a lion. Yet she found no point in it.She already despised what she was...why try to hide it?

Sighing she laid her head on her crossed forearms, shifting herself so that she lay on her side. It was hot out, the sun shining bright overhead. It was making her hot, and thirsty. She wondered how long it would be until she had control She feared herself now, when she used to fear nothing at all. Ryu'Rage was afraid that she'd also hurt someone, anyone, if she lost control near anyone.

That's why she was here.

On the outskirts.

Closing her eyes she winced, not from her heart that usually ached in pain, but from the images that flashed within her mind. The loss, the screams, it echoed in her mind and it wouldn't recede. She wanted comfort, but was afraid others would run away again, and that everything would be her fault.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:55 pm
Jini loped along through the tall grass, his careful but casual strides bringing him nearer and nearer to the border. He had been going there more and more often of late. It was one of the things he was trying to accomplish on his own-being more independent. It was easier said then done, of course. But he still made a fair effort and was doing rather well concidering his shy nature. He had even gone outside the borders a few times.

But today he really didn't have any such intentions. He had come to the borders mainly because he feared if he stopped one day he'd stop completely. He didn't expect to meet anyone though. Not a friend, not a stranger...let alone a goddess! Being a rather trusting individual, his senses weren't very alert and he didn't even notice someone was near by.

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:08 pm
Her ears twitched sideways as she raised her view to peer around, a figure, they were close. What to do! She looked around haphazardly and saw a taller area of grasses. She made a dash for it.

In an instant she disappear.

But not without rustling the grass, making it obvious someone had moved. Perhaps they wouldn't notice, perhaps they would still keep going. Yes, perhaps everything would be alright.

An ache.

She winced and closed her eyes. Gasping loudly, it hurt, that one hurt her badly. Stupid heart, stupid aches, she wished them all away. But they remained. She wondered if they would ever fade.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:23 pm
Jini paused for a moment, tilting his head and blicking his innocent green eyes. Had he heard something just now? He peered around him, feeling a small sense of unease and shyness fill his heart. Was someone there...? What he saw did nothing to reasure him...for he really didn't see anything but the sea of gold and green. So...what had been that sound just now...? Uncertainly he took a small step back, his white ears moving slightly toward the base of his head, "Uh...is...s-someone there...?" While his speech was broke, it wasn't because of fear. No, fear was not something that seemed to show in his features. Just concerned caution.  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:16 pm
Ryu'Rage stayed ducked under cover, she heard him speak. He was too close! What to do? She flicked her tail to the side and soncidered what to do, take off in flight? No. Too risky. Might as well show herself, rather have him run away in fear then have her run away because she was scared of meeting someone new.

The darkness was chained within her mind at the moment, but she was still cautious as she poked her head out from where she was hiding, keeping his wings secluded behind the grasses, "I apologize if I scared you...just-just nervous..." she said with a faint smile. Perhaps he wouldn't run away like all the others had.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:17 pm
Jini blinked his green eyes in slight surprise, but otherwise didn't look too phased as the lioness appeared. Knowing someone was actually there increased his shyness, sure, but he felt no threat from her. Not that he was the type to assume danger from others. He offered a sheepish, genuine smile, "Ah...no I'm fine, it's ok." Somehow...knowing someone else was nervous too soothed him a little. And since the feelings of others came first in his heart, he put aside his awkwardness the best he could. "You alright, miss?"  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:49 pm
Rage stayed hidden in the tall grass, trying to hide her wings best she could, she didn't want to scare him off. She didn't like it when others ran away from her, she didn't like it when others were afraid of her. She wanted to have a noraml life. Or at least as normal a one as she could get with being a goddess.

She wanted friends.

"I'm alright...lost, a bit, but okay." She watched him for a moment, he seemed accustomed to this area, "Do you live here?" she wanted to ask him where the nearest water was, she was so thirsty, but she didn't want him to run away 'cause of her wings either. "I'm Ryu'Rage."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:32 pm
She was lost? Jini gave a concerned look at the idea. He didn't get lost in this area, but it was his homeland. If he ventured outside the borders too far he was likely to get lost...so he had a slight understanding of how it must feel. It wasn't very appealing. "Ah...well yes...I live here...this is the Pridelands," he told her with uncertainty, though his empathy was slowly overriding his shyness. "I'm Jini. It's nice to meet you...though...I wish it were under...better cercumstances, in your case..." Wondering if that sounded odd he quickly added sheepishly, "I mean...because you're lost and all....that's awful..." Well, that probably didn't sound much better, but he was no poet.  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:41 pm
"Pridelands?" yes, it did make sense, everything was so green and nice. Over the countless years she had heard stories. She wanted to see more of it, before someone made her go away. Someone would always make her go away.

"Jini, such a nice name for someone as kind as you," she said with a faint smile upon her. She never really fully smiled, she had forgotten what it was like really. How he spoke was funny, he seemed so shy, it was cute in him.

"Jini, do you think you could um, well, take me somewhere with water? I'm so thirsty, I came from far away..." she said quietly, almost in a whisper. "Could you? But I mean...if we do...promise me you won't run away...please?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:51 pm
Jini blinked, surprised. Not very many people asked for his assistance. Eager to please, since he much prefered others around him to be happy, he nodded, "O-of course!" He looked a little confused at her second question. Run...? Why would he run? That didn't make much sense... His puzzlement obvious on his open face he nodded, "S-sure...I won't run..." He got a knotted feeling in his belly. Her words made him worry and he didn't know why. Was something wrong...?  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Rage was happy Jini seemed so eager to help. She was dying of thirst...that is, if she really could die. Sometimes she damned that part of her to the underworld as well. Sometimes this was too much for her. But ah well, her family gave their own so she could live. She had to make the best of it right?

She did notice he seemed worried, he jsut didn't want him to be scared of her wings, or her if she had to tell him what she was a goddess of. She didn't want Jini to be afraid of her. It had been so long since she felt like she could be around someone.

"Okay," she said almost silently. Lifting herself from teh grasses and taking a few steps, stepping from the grass' shelter, her wings now exposed, her true size shown (for she was larger then most would think). Her wings were held upon her back, the feathers being ruffled by the wind. But a sad expression somewhat on her face, "I can understand...If you don't want to stay around me Jini...I should've said something...I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Jini's white ears dropped in an instant. His green eyes widened and he gawked openly, still as a statue. He felt hot and cold at once as a tremor ran through his body. But it wasn't fear he was expressing, it was awe. He had never seen anything so amazing...so wonderful...so unearthly before. Because she couldn't possibly be from this world...not looking like that.

He suddenly felt heat rush to his face in embaressment, realizing he was being horribly rude. He stuttered, stammered, and ducked his head, trying to make up for his mishap. "Ah...I'm s-sorry, Miss...umm...M'lady...I didn't mean to stare I uh..." He bumbled like he was tripping, "Ah...um...l-let me take to to the water!...Y-yes...the...water..."

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:40 pm
A faint smile grew upon her maw as Rage watched him stare at ehr for a moment, in awe of her wings perhaps? Everyone seemed to like those, her wings being one of the thigns she hated about herself. So it goes.

"You don't have to call me those thigns Jini, Rage is just fine," or Ryu, she didn't know why she never took a liking to the first part of her name. But it was really for Jini to decide what he called her. She began to follow him where he was going, water sounded so nice right now. But she guessed JIni would probably have questions.

"I'm sorry, I didn't say anything before, just that I..." she stopped for a moment, and tried to gather her thoughts, "I don't really like what I am is all...others usually don't like me either..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Jini led her along like a confused puppy trying to decide weather to chase after his owner with affection or run ahead to explore. His mind was almost numb with amazement, making him feel extremely foolish as he couldn't keep from glancing at Rage's feathers every so often. His breath caught in his throat, surprised by her comments, "Why would you not like what you are...?" He sounded breathless, "You're the most amazing person I've ever seen...I mean...ah..." He stumbled again. He had never seen a goddess before and it was almost too much for him to bear, but not in a negative fashion. His white ears flickered back against his head humbly and he hurriedly led her along as if to distract himself. He paused at the edge of a watering hole. They were easy to find in the pridelands, and he knew where most were since he liked to watch the fish, "H-here..."  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:57 pm
As she walked with him for a few moments Rage felt no pressure, sort of at ease, letting her aching heart rest. For right now it was beating steadily, though sometimes it would jump and lurch adn cause her pain, just like it always did.

She noticed Jini looking at her wings, her feathers, she despised those most of all, she couldn't even get rid of the stupid things even if she pulled them out. That was hopless as well. Craning her neck over she drank the cool water. It felt so good, the cool feeling running down the back of her throat. So nice.

Jini was such an innocent soul, she liked that baout him, and wondered how to answer his questions, to reply to his statements, she knew it would be hard.

"I don't like what I am...because its my fault I'm alone, my family is gone because of me..." she smiled a bit more, not a full smile, at his words of saying she was amazing. That was the first time she had hear that word compared to herself. "I just wish I was different...from what I am...the whole story is confusing...but it's alright now. I'm not alone right now, I'm here with you." she said contently. Spreading out her wings and extending one towards him, "they're rea;, not a trick, would you like one?" she asked, referring to her feathers. Perhaps he would like one, and he would appreciate them mroe then she.

[PUB] The Pridelands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff