A godly coincidence (Khari and Lim) [COMPLETE] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:54 pm
User Image

Khari, approaching a thick forest, stepped lightly onto the path. The sound of water rushing, birds chirping, and the scurrying of animals could be heard throughout the forest. The weather, brilliantly sunny, made it seem like a perfect day.

Khari purred. "Lovely, Lovely day." Her wings tucked in close to her body, her white stood out amonst the leafy shades of green and the brown beneath her feet. "So much more refreshing the desert, now isnt it?" She enjoyed the damp atmosphere for a moment. At least it wasnt damp and hot, because the trees provided shade so only some rays of the sunlight was seen from the forest, but it was anough to make it seem cheery.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:58 am
User Image

-Lim was within the forest for those exact reasons, having learned from the jungle he'd visited on a handful of occassions the wonderful reprieve from the sun that the trees gave. And after many days of baking his pelt under the african sun, the sight of trees in the distance had drawn him forward.

The forest wasn't as particularly colorful as the jungle was.. with it's tropical splash of colors, but it was serene and beautiful nonetheless, and the young god had quickly contented himself simply perusing through the vegatation, weaving in and out around the smaller plants the littered the ground.

His path was willy nilly, weaving in and out, and though he didn't know it yet his current steps were leading him towards the edge of the forest and the unknown pressence that rested not far away. Perhaps if he got closer he might be able to detect her godly aura.. but for now he simply play along, brightly hued pelt and erect feathers shining brightly through the earthy hues.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:01 am
((Lovely banner. May I ask who made it?))

Khari, walking lightly, almost hovering now as now to disturb the forest's tranquilty, gave a small smile to those curious that were now peeking at her. Nudgin a leaf out of her path, "Like a game of hide and seek. The seeker would have a awfully hard time." She thought ruefully letting out a small laugh. If she looked far enough, she could still see the sands of the desert, her fur warming at the thought of treading out there, again. Grimacing, she took the simple path throughout the forest, leading her straight to her destination.

As she walked closer and close, the presence of Lim went unnoticed as Khari stared in awe and delight at her surroundings. She gently bit the stemp to retrieve multi-colored seemingly flower and muzzled it. Now, how was she to arrange this? On her hair.. maybe?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:09 am
((Amon made it. :3 He's done two for me, one of Lim, and one of his god's son that I own. You could always ask him :3 ))

-The goddess' soft actions kept her pressence hidden from his ears.. but it wasn't long before his eyes gave her away, spotting the large flash of white.. and tiny accents of blue that stood out through the forest hue's. And he watched for a moment as she settled herself picking at a flower, soft smile hitching upon his lilac maw.

A goddess.. beautiful like a cloud that'd fallen from the skies. Even without the wings she'd have looked like a goddess, her white seeming to glow from within the shaded understory, soft beams of light dancing across her pelt.

Crouching gently, he stalked forward a few steps, pulling himself closer to the gentle goddess before finally he stood tall, feathers splaying out widely and proudly, voice touching the air in a soft muff.- "What is this I see? A beautiful cloud fallen from the skies?"

-Charming smile attempting to hide the playful look in his eyes the adolescent continued.- "Do you need help? I'll help lift you back up to the heavens."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:05 pm
(( I might then <3 ))

Khari,out of the corner of her eyes spotted a bit of purple amonst the shades of green. A purple god? She though bemusedly before answering. "A cloud fallen from skits? I believe I do like that metaphor." Having a sparkle in her eyes, this was possibly the first time, that she wasnt the first one to greet others.

Staring at his brilliantly hued feathers, the purple of his pelt contrasting nicely, and the sturdy seeming horns protruding from his mane on his head, she teasingly asked, "If I'm a cloud from the sky, are you one from the deep depts of earth come to tell me of my misdeeds?" Oh he was quite a handsome lion, that any girl would've fallen for in dozens. She thought wryly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:19 pm
-He beamed with her obvious approval to his words, dripping the words along in a fine string. He loved to play and flirt, weave words that brought looks such as hers to the face of those around him.- "I'm glad you do, it's very appropriate I think. Beautiful, soft and white, with kisses of blue from the very sky in which you clung before. I suppose it couldn't bear you leaving it completely."

-With her tease in return, he lifted a brow, laughing gently as he padded the short distance between them, until only one bounds length remain between him and the goddess.- "Misdeeds? I can't imagine that. Clouds are pure and beautiful. And besides.. when treachery and sadness befall them they turn grey... not the white you so clearly are."

-Giving a soft shake of the white mane that drew back at his shoulders, he settled himself, tail flicking with contentment.- "So no.. I may be earthbound, but I'm here for your pleasure, not your misdeeds."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:37 pm
"I suppose it couldnt, now that I'm fallen from it." She gave a light blush to his words, dipping her head, so he wouldnt see them. Then lifting her head to observe the skies, which was blue with nary a cloud in sight but more of freen, she chidingly reminded herself, it wouldnt be wise to stare at a sky in a forest.

"I admit, I'm flattered by yours words but there are times where I cant be as pure as you think. I do have my own faults but I cant imagine you do." Khari murmered softly, tilting her head to observe him, of course she could, since he was so close to her.

"MY pleasure? What more could I need? I can fly, go anywhere I wish.. I dont quite think theres anything much better than that.. with the exception of meeting such handsome lions like you?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:39 pm
"I suppose we all have our faults. Our misgivings. But as long as our virtues outweigh our faults, then we can still be called good." -He pondered over the thought softly, before brushing it away, a bit more philisophical then his young mind tended to roam.

With her later statement however his smile grew.- "Ah! Truely the simple pleasures in life are the best. They help to make sure that each day is spent pleasantly."

-Feathers ruffling and holding higher with the compliment, he dipped himself into a hint of a bow, raising his eyes from their lower position as he spoke, smile gleeming.- "Ahhhh, but the pleasure is all mine dear. Limbuko, god of Pleasure. And you, my dear cloud?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:47 pm
Khari hid a smile at this lion. Apparently, his mind didnt wander far, but enough to woo the girls. Agreeing with his later statement entirely, she wondered out loud, "I dont believe theres anything much better than that? Is there?" Her curiousity often ran out on her.

Khari laugh softly, apparently he liked to have his ego boosted. Staring at his gleaming smile, she felt that there was something more than just an introduction. Returning the politeness, she curtsied. "Khari at your service, The goddess of dreams. Will my nickname be cloud for you from now on?" her smile radiated, as she spread her black wing out, and left the white wing tucked into her side. "Because as cloud I can represent a storm with this wing?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:02 pm
"Ohhh.. I'm pleased by a lot of things really... to name one as best would be hard... Flying is nice yes... Freedom is even better."

"But I also find the company and affection of others to be particularly pleasant. And also surrounding myself in beautiful things."

-Lifting himself from his bow finally, his eyes drifted to the outstreched wing, trying very hard to bite back the juvinile pick-up line that taunted his mind, though another nearly as silly escaped him. A soft wink accompanying it.- "Dreams huh? I thought I knew you from somewhere."

-Lightly chuckling away the words, he nodded softly to her question.- "If you don't mind that I call you by that nickname, then I shall. I like having a name all of my own to call others with."

-Streching a paw forward he rippled the muscles in his back, streching as he let his feathers begin to settle back gently, before he stood again, now a step closer.- "What brings you to the forest today? Godly duties? Or are you simply enjoying yourself?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:14 pm
"Surrounding yourselfs in beautiful things? It sounds nice, do you often see the envoius looks and covets from others? I imagine you would, seeing as how your extremely handsome." KHari said, deciding to sit down. "but then, alot of the gods are handsome, arent they?" She looked a little wistful before speaking to Lim, cheerfully again.

"I may have visited you once or twice then.." Khari said mischeviously. "but yes, you can call me that. I've never had a nickname so your the first, as of yet." Khari said nodding. Retracting her black wing, as Lims feathers settled back, she noticed he was closer than ever. Dismissing this notion, she answered "Enjoyment. My duties doesnt need much, what about you? Pleasure in both ways, I imagine?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:36 pm
-A soft purr rumbled through his chest at her words, himself mirroring her actions to settle himself on the ground.- "Perhaps from some of the other creatures I've met.. but not everything beautiful minds.. Butterflies.. flowers.. they care not how attractive the thing peering at them is."

"I've only met one other god male so far.. he was quite striking however.." -In truth it wasn't even a god he'd met.. simply a lion in possession of a powerful plant.. but he had met a handful of goddess' in his day.. and each was beautiful in her own way.

Watching the wing get tucked, the goddess gained another soft laugh with her tease, before he answered proudly- "Pleasure in nearly anyway you can imagine. For mortal or god. I simply live to please, so I indulge in whatever makes them happy. Helping those that want to see the world travel safetly.. Giving affection and attention to those who're lonely and in need. Even something as simple as a game of a tag with a young cub."

"Anything for a smile." -Crossing one paw lightly over the other he shruged his shoulders a bit.- "Of course the job is done for me often enough, but I like to help whenever I can."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:46 pm
"True, for they only care amongst themselves knowing that they are already beautiful beyong words." She stared at the flowers a short distance away chuckling at them.

"You've met a male god but you dont mention female. I assume you've met alot of them so far, I myself included, correct?" Khari lifted a paw causing the jewel on it to ring softly. "I'm afraid I've only met the opposite gender as of yet, of our domain." Giving an ironic smile she mentioned "One would think that it'd be easier to find one of us, seeing as rumours of them have come into existence much but.." She shrugged helplessly.

"Quite generous, arent you?" Her eyes flickered. "Its almost as if your happiness just in.. other ways." She finished up. "but your a nice god nonetheless. My power doesnt reign like yours but it brings you -- almost to a different reality?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:58 am
-His smile curled a little more, like a young boy who'd been caught redhanded, before finally he gave a nod, extending his paws softly outward.- "I've met the goddess of the swamps, the goddess of unity, and yourself. Though.. I've heard of more from the mouth of young mortals. So I'm hoping to meet more along the way."

-Drawing his paw back he settled himself once again to be comfortable, assuring her whether she needed it or not.- "However that's a quest for another day, since it seems I was drawn towards your company for the day."

"I find pleasure and happiness to walk hand in hand.. at sometimes even be one and the same." -He murred to her sentiment, letting his eyes touch the forest for a moment before they drew back to the brillantly white beast before him, his own words of praise touching the air.- "Dreams can often bring pleasure too though. I know I've slowly lulled out of sleep to find a smile rested upon my lips from time to time."

"They're truely treasures.. a fine gift for you to give.. well.." -He paused softly, glancing to her dark wing curiously, before he continued tenderly, hoping not to offend her.- "Except for nightmares. But.. perhaps there is a balance that's needed?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:04 am
"As for me, I've met the God of Curse and the God if Nightmares. One of them is quite nice character, although I wouldnt say the same for the other." Khari gave a small grimace. "Nevertheless, their both enjoyable in their own way. Now you've been added to the list, have you not?" Khari said happily.

"Thank you for being so considerate towards me." She gave him a warm smile to let him know that she enjoyed the gesture. She truly liked her purple companion. Shaking her head, her bangs setlled on one side, she listened intently to him.

"I'm glad to have done my job, then, so well if it works on the god of pleasure." Khari flashed a brilliant smile.

"Thank you for the comment, I think pleasure goes with dreams hand in hand, dont you?" As he continued on, she wasnt surprised or hurt by his comment. Giving him a pat on his paw to show that she wasnt offended, she continued "I see that you also understand the concept of balance. Most people dont think about that, when I meet them but I do have a small reign over the darker side of dreams. I'm afraid." Khari's face softened at the thought of him, but shaking her head, she gave a snort. "Baku has the larger reign and used his powers.. quite frequently."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff